Indonesia

McCool

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

My best bet is F-16. It's cheap, its economical, it has a lot of user base. The Block 30/32 - 50/52 are good enough to face off anything RuAF has to offer with maybe the exception of the SU-57. Next is the Gripen followed by the F-18 (especially ex-Kuwait ones).

If this war is to continue for long, the West must consider training Ukrainian pilots in one of those models. Combat atrition will favor RuAF in the long run.

@Madokafc

Nykyus

Committed member
Russia Correspondent
Reactions
4 617
Nation of residence
Russia
Nation of origin
Russia
Ramzan Kadyrov issued an ultimatum to the militants in Mariupol

d512e8a9094d4ff89e26ffbbcdf95bbf.jpg

"I know that you want to give up, I have your negotiations, conversations. You can't decide who to surrender to, who will leave you, won't beat you, humiliate you. I give you my word, if you lay down your weapons, come out yourself, then we will not touch you... I am sure that if you take the right path, as we have in the Chechen Republic, the president can declare an amnesty, and you can fall under amnesty... Tomorrow you have one day, and the day after tomorrow we will destroy you all"

– Kadyrov said in a video message published in his own telegram channel.

Ramzan Kadyrov's tough position is explained in particular by the fact that the day before he learned about the death of Chechen servicemen close to him on the territory of Ukraine.

Earlier, Kadyrov said that Mariupol was liberated from the nationalists by more than 90%. The last pockets of resistance remained on the area of the Azovstal Metallurgical Plant prepared for defense in advance. According to the representative of the DPR Eduard Basurov, the surviving nationalists ceased to be combatants, turning into those who committed war crimes against the residents of Mariupol.

The resistance from the defenders is desperate. The results of the radio interception indicate that many militants are demoralized and are negotiating among themselves about the possibility of surrendering to Russian troops.

The day before, the Russian side officially announced that a humanitarian corridor from Mariupol to Zaporozhye will be opened today from 10.00 Moscow time. This was announced by the head of the National Defense Control Center, Colonel-General Mikhail Mizintsev. This decision was made at the request of French President Emmanuel Macron and German Chancellor Olaf Scholz to Russian President Vladimir Putin.

Vergennes

Experienced member
Professional
France Moderator
Reactions
Nation of residence
France
Nation of origin
France
Units of the Armed Forces of Ukraine took control of the settlements of Rudnya, Shevchenkove, Bobryk, Stara Basan, Nova Basan, Makeyevka, Pohreby, Bazhanivka, Volodymyrivka, Shnyakivka, Salne, Sofiivka, and Gavrylivka.

Units of the Armed Forces of Ukraine restored control over the settlements of Demydiv, Dymer, Lytvynivka, Gavrylivka, Kozarovychi, Zhovtneve, Hlybivka, Yasnohorodka, Talakun, Sukoluchchya, Lypivka, Gavronshchyna, Makovyshche, Mykolaivka, Khmilna.

Chernihiv oblast,retreating russian terrorists are being ambushed left and right.

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

My best bet is F-16. It's cheap, its economical, it has a lot of user base. The Block 30/32 - 50/52 are good enough to face off anything RuAF has to offer with maybe the exception of the SU-57. Next is the Gripen followed by the F-18 (especially ex-Kuwait ones).

If this war is to continue for long, the West must consider training Ukrainian pilots in one of those models. Combat atrition will favor RuAF in the long run.

@Madokafc

They need concrete answer, whatever the west can spare better to get them to the Ukraine army ASAP.

I doubt the Russian can replaced their combat losses in short term. Without western technology used in some modern equipment of Russian army, they would face tremendous challenge. Especially in chip or microprocessor field, then optics and so on.

Ecderha

Experienced member
Reactions
4 7,821
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
The tire and the rim look like stolen from a civilian car.

Maybe some looting
Definitely looting, but problem is ........... before russian looted the car...... what russian orc/s did to the owner of the car/s ?
We know that russians did so many rapes, killing , stealing.................etc

Ecderha

Experienced member
Reactions
4 7,821
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
I do not see any proof here!??
Doing this kind of joke....... Mean only one thing...... That person is low as human kind ............. horse shit........ We should not forget one thing, usually russian wannabe doing this trollings..... for money or show loyalty to thier russian master etc.

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
@Oryx

You guys seem got a lot of backlog recently, hope you are still kicking while being burried alive by Russian losses 🤣🤣🤣

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom