MaciekRS

Poland Moderator
Reactions
4 1,069
Nation of residence
Poland
Nation of origin
Poland
Your view of the essence of things is as frivolous as most. There are 146,171,015 inhabitants in Russia.
It is Russia who prepared this war, who attack Ukraine, whos soldiers are raping and killing REAL innocent people. And Russia as a country should be prapared to
a) End this war
b) evict all people responsible for war crimes to be judged
c) pay war reparations for a very, very, very long time.
And YES, people in Russia will suffer but they are part of that country and they DIDNT try to stop this war. They are proud of their fashist Z.
Belarus is a part of attack too, BUT In Belarus we see some people protesting, trying to do right thing. Not in Russia.

clonda

Committed member
Reactions
1 168
Nation of residence
Russia
Nation of origin
United States of America
It is Russia who prepared this war, who attack Ukraine, whos soldiers are raping and killing REAL innocent people. And Russia as a country should be prapared to
a) End this war
And YES, people in Russia will suffer but they are part of that country and they DIDNT try to stop this war. They are proud of their fashist Z.
Belarus is a part of attack too, BUT In Belarus we see some people protesting, trying to do right thing. Not in Russia.
Are there any other requirements, sir?

Mehmed Ali

Contributor
Reactions
1 905
Nation of residence
England(UK)
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
I came to this forum out of a desire to learn about military thought, but I came across dirty insults. I was silent for a long time, but I couldn't help but say a few words against injustice))
There is a guy with excat mind like you, so insidious and vile that even Russian propaganda learned a lot from him. His name is Radovan Karadzic and he serves life sentence for war crimes. It is mind which can say calmly without a flinch or any trace of shame that despite a victim being next to him and knife in his hand that actually the victim killed himself . For a long time that narrative was widespread throughout Europe, because it was fine since victim was a Muslim. I have news for you pal, no more , people like that are now being stopped and not just in Ukraine. Etc etc.

Ecderha

Experienced member
Reactions
4 7,822
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey

clonda

Committed member
Reactions
1 168
Nation of residence
Russia
Nation of origin
United States of America
a) End this war
Western propaganda only says that Russians rape everyone, it's ridiculous) Have you forgotten how the Americans raped girls in Iraq? Next time, start with NATO soldiers, and then move on to the Russians!Is it just me, or does it smell like hypocrisy? First we need to investigate these crimes!

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
Western propaganda only says that Russians rape everyone, it's ridiculous) Have you forgotten how the Americans raped girls in Iraq? Next time, start with NATO soldiers, and then move on to the Russians!Is it just me, or does it smell like hypocrisy? First we need to investigate these crimes!
Can i punch you in your face? Because you know there are also other people punchung eachothers face so it must be ok i guess...

clonda

Committed member
Reactions
1 168
Nation of residence
Russia
Nation of origin
United States of America
Can i punch you in your face? Because you know there are also other people punchung eachothers face so it must be ok i guess...
I'm talking about the fact that no one said that all American soldiers are rapists. This is due to the fact that 70 percent of the media is in the hands of the United States)

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
I'm talking about the fact that no one said that all American soldiers are rapists. This is due to the fact that 70 percent of the media is in the hands of the United States)
There is a huge difference between isolated cases and widespread practice for which Russian soldiers are notorious for. Any why should we discuss American war crimes in a thread about the war in Ukraine.
Btw, you still justify savagery by pointing out to another one.

Now repeat after me: ''Rape is bad and someone else doing it does not justify me doing it either''

Mehmed Ali

Contributor
Reactions
1 905
Nation of residence
England(UK)
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Not just western armies but others do different crimes , at the end of the day a human can be a lot worse then animal, different being that those acts are not condoned but in Russian army it is doctrine. These are not mere accusations and simple matter of disliking Russian. Unfortunately it is the truth well documented. I say Unfortunately here because if not so a lot more people would be better off. Your deflections, true or not do not change the facts

clonda

Committed member
Reactions
1 168
Nation of residence
Russia
Nation of origin
United States of America
There is a huge difference between isolated cases and widespread practice for which Russian soldiers are notorious for. Any why should we discuss American war crimes in a thread about the war in Ukraine.
Btw, you still justify savagery by pointing out to another one.

Now repeat after me: ''Rape is bad and someone else doing it does not justify me doing it either''
What kind of mass rapes are you talking about? Where are these photo video proofs? Is your whole argument based on words?

clonda

Committed member
Reactions
1 168
Nation of residence
Russia
Nation of origin
United States of America
Not just western armies but others do different crimes , at the end of the day a human can be a lot worse then animal, different being that those acts are not condoned but in Russian army it is doctrine. These are not mere accusations and simple matter of disliking Russian. Unfortunately it is the truth well documented. I say Unfortunately here because if not so a lot more people would be better off. Your deflections, true or not do not change the facts
Are your words somehow confirmed? or did you just hear it somewhere? Let's be honest

Test7

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
19 19,929
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Turkey
Dear members,

DefenceHub is a platform where ideas can be shared freely. Many members and guests visit for ideas worth reading rather than unnecessary posts. Please refrain from posting off-topic messages.

Kind Regards

Top Bottom