Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,186
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
When the crime is proven, the guilty soldiers should be punished for this war crime. I don't see anything to do with Russophobia. Accusing the whole nation of individual criminals is not serious, and if you are an adult adequate person, you should learn this. But while the investigation is underway, your position is shaky

At the end of the day both Russians and Ukrainians are Eastern Slavs who share so much but instead Russia has chosen to go kill its own brother all for its bs imperial megalomania.

If Australia and New Zealand went to war there would be riots and desertions. Same story between Turkiye and Azerbaijan.

Nobody would go put a gun onto their own people.

I dont see Russia and Ukraine ever recovering from this ordeal. The bridges have been burnt for good.

Not to mention your own soldiers butchered their own blood in Bucha.

Russians and Ukrainians talked about how they have families on both sides. Now what? All those families are teared apart for good.

Another tragedy.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,186
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Let me guess Ukraine is an artificial country that does not deserve to exist.

We get the same stupid arguments from Kurds, Greeks and Armenians about how Turkiye is fake and try to measure their stupid dick contest about how old their civilisation is. Coming from Kurds is even more funny as they are Iranic nomads who moved from place to place.

Every nation, kingdom or empire is artificial. All nations or empires have all risen and collapsed same for every civilisation.

I could careless about the stupid numbers game to be honest we are in the present alright. I dont give a flying fck if your civilisation is 10k years old or comes from mars

We dont go by names like Gaul, Hibernia or Numidia. Because names change along with nations.

Ukraine has the right to exist end of story.

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,989
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
I came to this forum to learn Western news, which is not in the Russian media, and also to learn a lot of opinions of Western people. The desire to learn more information from both sides in order to get closer to the truth prompted me to study Russian and Western forums. I respect the citizens of Europe and America and will always listen to their opinion. But when I read this mountain of garbage about hostility to Russians, I understand that we were not deceived by Russian propaganda, we are really hated in the West. This becomes clear when you read the posts, and it's not even about the war, the war only freed the bonds of hatred. I would like to find more adequate thoughts and less insults. Thank you for your involvement
With all due respect, what exactly were you expecting? For people to say that straight-up invading Ukraine and bombing, killing and raping was totally OK? Ukraine wasn't even attacking Russia and everything Russian media has put out has been one variant or another of insulting Ukrainians and insisting that Ukraine is a fake country that has no right to exist. I don't support attacking Russians who don't support the war (however small their number may be). I don't support ignoring the contributions of notable Russians such as Pushkin, Mendeleev, Tolstoy, etc, or banning Russian novels. But really, what the fuck are you doing in Ukraine?

B.t.N

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
When the crime is proven, the guilty soldiers should be punished for this war crime. I don't see anything to do with Russophobia. Accusing the whole nation of individual criminals is not serious, and if you are an adult adequate person, you should learn this. But while the investigation is underway, your position is shaky
Your words sound way controversial! No blame game, and no prejudice, I just would like to learn about the story behind the US flag in your resume!

Mehmed Ali

Contributor
Reactions
1 905
Nation of residence
England(UK)
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Your words sound way controversial! No blame game, and no prejudice, I just would like to learn about the story behind the US flag in your resume!
Honestly I doubt that he is a Russian. And people getting engaged with him, for what? A couple of phrases to stay in the conversation. SU 30 is real Russian and I don't mind him at all, Roger Roger is a Russian and he fun too. But I almost always can recognise a false introduction. Usually ,they don't understand character of people they claim to be . Anyway mostly what he is saying that in order to shoot , someone got to press a trigger

Woland

Committed member
Ukraine Moderator
Reactions
4 562
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Ukraine
Just ignore him. If Ukrainian relatives can't convince Russians that they're being bombed by Russians and not Banderovtsyi, we certainly won't be able to change this guy's mind. Russians have mastered never being at fault for anything, deflecting and resorting to whataboutism. Unfortunately for them they haven't mastered how to fight wars, defeat corruption, or prosper economically. :rolleyes:

Edit: and after reading my mention of whataboutism, he responded to my post with whataboutism.

Last edited:

clonda

Committed member
Reactions
1 168
Nation of residence
Russia
Nation of origin
United States of America
Honestly I doubt that he is a Russian. And people getting engaged with him, for what? A couple of phrases to stay in the conversation. SU 30 is real Russian and I don't mind him at all, Roger Roger is a Russian and he fun too. But I almost always can recognise a false introduction. Usually ,they don't understand character of people they claim to be . Anyway mostly what he is saying that in order to shoot , someone got to press a trigger
Train your insight, Mahmed):)

clonda

Committed member
Reactions
1 168
Nation of residence
Russia
Nation of origin
United States of America
Just ignore him. If Ukrainian relatives can't convince Russians that they're being bombed by Russians and not Banderovtsyi, we certainly won't be able to change this guy's mind. Russians have mastered never being at fault for anything, deflecting and resorting to whataboutism. Unfortunately for them they haven't mastered how to fight wars, defeat corruption, or prosper economically. :rolleyes:
Look at the country you live in and its history of military conflicts, maybe then your conscience will clear up a little and you will be able to talk about more humane topics)

Mehmed Ali

Contributor
Reactions
1 905
Nation of residence
England(UK)
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Qs
Train your insight, Mahmed):)
One wise man said " People throw a lot of their so called facts at you then try to finish you off by being stubborn " . To remind you this is the forum about the conflict and in that regards you can bring information, news, evaluation of the things , all you bring is the game called hide and seek just what you are trying ( unsuccessfully) to play is tell but no show. I think you should wait another 6 months when you can aquire that driving licence.

Last edited by a moderator:

clonda

Committed member
Reactions
1 168
Nation of residence
Russia
Nation of origin
United States of America
Whole war is a crime, therefore whole country is guilty. No need your philosophy, you've got zero moral grounds. That's it.
Your view of the essence of things is as frivolous as most. There are 146,171,015 inhabitants in Russia. Most of them are children and people over 50 who do not have access to the Internet, and they receive information from the TV. a Western person thinks that he cannot be deceived, and a Russian person thinks the same when he watches his TV. Russians do not know what is happening in Ukraine, most Russians do not like the residents of Western Ukraine, and this helps to close their eyes to the essence of the conflict. This is a very complicated enmity between the two peoples, which arose back in the 80s. I repeat that most people don't know what's going on there after they've eaten the propaganda. Is criticizing and pouring all the dirt on the Russian people all you can? Are you trying to point out how to do this while sitting on your couch? Come to Russia and help solve this problem, tell everyone the truth and do something really useful! Any Bob can say obscenities, this is the simplest) Your words won't help anyone but you, do you understand that? I'm sorry, my English is disgusting

clonda

Committed member
Reactions
1 168
Nation of residence
Russia
Nation of origin
United States of America
I came to this forum out of a desire to learn about military thought, but I came across dirty insults. I was silent for a long time, but I couldn't help but say a few words against injustice))

clonda

Committed member
Reactions
1 168
Nation of residence
Russia
Nation of origin
United States of America
Qs

One wise man said " Stupid people throw a lot of their so called facts at you then try to finish you off by being stubborn " . To remind you this is the forum about the conflict and in that regards you can bring information, news, evaluation of the things , all you bring is the game called hide and seek just what you are trying ( unsuccessfully) to play is tell but no show. I think you should wait another 6 months when you can aquire that driving licence.
" this is the forum about the conflict and in that regards you can bring information, news, evaluation of the things" Well, do it and do not quote the sages)

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom