Huelague

Experienced member
Reactions
4 3,992
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
I dont think supplying ukraine THAADS would help it much from getting destroyed by a Zircon. I think it's a lost cause to spend alot of money for a country that is getting to lose anyways.
Why so pessimistic?

Huelague

Experienced member
Reactions
4 3,992
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
If tiny little Georgia can harm Russia in 2008, than Ukraine can harm then to. I dont think drinking and fighting is a good combination. Take a Russian his wife, no problem. Take his wodka you get war.

P

You are Ukrainian, but also against Ukraine?

How do we call that in the dictionairy? Traitor?
He is Russian origin.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
22 12,853
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
There goes the national will to fight. Hope this doesn't affect frontline troops.

HaZZan

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Algeria
Nation of origin
Western Sahara
Guys guys when i read the news that Germany sent 5k helmets to Ukraine i thought 5k helments means 5k troops, but nope it's actually just 5k helments 🤣

what

Experienced member
Reactions
10 6,291
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
The last thing the world need right now is a war. I don't know what Putin tries to gain, I hope that AKs are distributed to every citizen in Ukraine. Little hope that Ukraine will survive a full-blown war against Russia, but at least make it expensive for them.

blackjack

Contributor
Russia Correspondent
Reactions
7 758
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Russia
If tiny little Georgia can harm Russia in 2008, than Ukraine can harm then to. I dont think drinking and fighting is a good combination. Take a Russian his wife, no problem. Take his wodka you get war.
i dont get it, they took georgia in 5 days without going full force and losing less equipment than them?

considering Ukraine's hodow battle and not putting up a single fight against Russia taking Crimea these people is all it would take to make them run off.

Ravenman

Contributor
Reactions
1 1,528
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
i dont get it, they took georgia in 5 days without going full force and losing less equipment than them?

considering Ukraine's hodow battle and not putting up a single fight against Russia taking Crimea these people is all it would take to make them run off.

Drunk tartars on donkeys coming to reinforce the mighty Russian army?

Putin really need to fix the Russian birthrate. Maybe Erdogan can fix Turkish volunteers and set up a fertility project.

blackjack

Contributor
Russia Correspondent
Reactions
7 758
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Russia
Drunk tartars on donkeys coming to reinforce the mighty Russian army?

Putin really need to fix the Russian birthrate. Maybe Erdogan can fix Turkish volunteers and set up a fertility project.
i guess turks are not big fans of the golden horde.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
13 4,941
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
The last thing the world need right now is a war. I don't know what Putin tries to gain, I hope that AKs are distributed to every citizen in Ukraine. Little hope that Ukraine will survive a full-blown war against Russia, but at least make it expensive for them.
Putin is trying to restore the USSR back to its former glory and what better way for this to happen other than to take the land-rich, as well as resource-rich Ukraine

Even for Turkey, many aims to nab it....... The US wants it, Greece wants it, Russia wants it, Armenia wants it and the Kurds wants it..... the moment Turkey becomes weak..... the moment such countries wont even spare a second to devour Turkey

It is even funny since even Erdo wants to restore Turkey's might during the Ottoman period by increasing Turkey's influence in Africa, Middle East and Asia through economic, soft and hard power..... and he is using Islam as the gateway to such endeavours

Same is for Ukraine tbh. I really dont have a problem with that though. As history narrates, Empires are born and dies unwillingly; thus, it is quite logical for Putin to try and nab Ukraine for himself since those countries that attempt to challenge the current order will be at the forefront of creeating the new world order

Sadly this is life

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
22 12,853
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

I think a wiser choice. Ukraine needs to bide its time. Strengthen the government, strengthen the military and the industry, finish the development of strategic weapons like cruise and ballistic missile etc.

And when the time comes and Ukraine are in a much stronger position, could again go re-apply for NATO membership.

The time is not right for Ukraine to poke on Russia as the US is busy with China on the other side of the world. Ukraine (and Europe) just like the ME are becoming an afterthought these days compared to the Indo-Pacific. The US are hell bent to stop China whatever the cost.

Vaggos

Reactions
Nation of residence
Italy
Nation of origin
Greece

Statement by Ministry of Foreign Affairs regarding the death of two Diaspora Greeks and the serious injury of two others in the village of Granitna in Eastern Ukraine (14.02.2022)​

We express our deepest sorrow for the sudden death of two Diaspora Greeks and the serious injury of two others in the village of Granitna, which is located near the line of contact in Eastern Ukraine.

We also extend our sincere condolences to the victims’ loved ones, as well as wishes for a speedy recovery of the injured.

According to the available evidence, the perpetrators of the double homicide are three soldiers of the Ukrainian army, who got into a fight with the abovementioned Diaspora Greeks over a trivial matter.

Minister of Foreign Affairs, Nikos Dendias, has requested a telephone call with his Ukrainian counterpart, Dmytro Kuleba, in order to stress, yet again, the need to protect the Greek Community in Ukraine.

blackjack

Contributor
Russia Correspondent
Reactions
7 758
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Russia
1644850662327.png

blackjack

Contributor
Russia Correspondent
Reactions
7 758
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Russia
It's hard to fightback and develop any decent weapons or missiles when the elite class robs the country blind making it somehow more poor than kosovo and now seem to want to abandon it when shit hits the fan

Top Bottom