Contributor
Spain Moderator
Reactions
2 1,135
Nation of residence
Spain
Nation of origin
Spain
I only literally translated the news that I found on a Russian-language forum, how to perceive it verbatim is your right. I am not going to substitute any words in the Russian news to satisfy your position.
It's ok, I appreciate your efforts translating it but I think we should know the source of that information, posting the link for example for having a better perspective of whats going on. As you know in UN voting doesn't appear RF has many allies wanting to go war with them nor RF won the war to write the books. Thanks.

Meanwhile... a fly seems to have landed in Igor Girkin's plate and wants to speak with the manager:

Last edited:

clonda

Committed member
Reactions
1 168
Nation of residence
Russia
Nation of origin
United States of America
It's ok, I appreciate your efforts translating it but I think we should know the source of that information, posting the link for example for having a better perspective of whats going on. As you know in UN voting doesn't appear RF has many allies wanting to go war with them nor RF won the war to write the books. Thanks.

Meanwhile... a fly seems to have landed in Igor Girkin's plate and wants to speak with the manager:

https://t.me/ChDambiev/16693 - as you understand, if the news goes through Russian channels, they will not call their army enemies

Cow's Milk

Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
United Kingdom

The war is already lost, the real question is how much will they continue to lose. There is no good options left for Russia. When the assault on Kiev not only failed but turned into a complete disaster the outcome of the war has pretty much been decided.

Putin is trapped because the disaster rests on his neck, he can't retreat because he's done for and if keeps committing the loss to Russia will be even greater in the end.

For Ukraine its best it ends sooner, for every other nation that Russia has threatened its best the war continues to drag out.

Vergennes

Experienced member
Professional
France Moderator
Reactions
Nation of residence
France
Nation of origin
France

FSoeabQWYAA78lg.jpg

Ecderha

Experienced member
Reactions
4 7,805
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
If Finland and Sweden joins NATO while Ukraine successfully repel Russia, there's only few countries left in surrounding Russia that is ripe for Russian land grab (Belarus and most central asian country are exempt from this list as they're de facto already under Russian control).

1. Georgia (now currently ruled by a pro Russian political party, but still maintain ties with NATO)
2. Uzbekistan (recently refused to help participate in Russian war)
3. Azerbaijan (Aliyev recently made speech supportive of Ukraine)

Dangerous times ahead for these listed countries.

"Sweden can NOT joins NATO". They have 15+ years of applied hostile actions against Turkiye. I mean Sweden already have Lot of government Laws which are Active
against Turkiye, they have PKK people which have government status and they are active.....Issue is so HUGE and official and already have proven list of hostile deed targeting Turkiye and this is still going on.

Turkiye will apply VETO in NATO for any membership of Sweden. If Sweden really start to do this then We will see Actions from Turkiye.

Check this from today

Dmitry

Committed member
Ukraine Correspondent
Reactions
4 841
Nation of residence
Ukraine
Nation of origin
Ukraine
Very interesting information.

Details of the destruction of Russian troops during the crossing of the Seversky Donets.

Ukrainian programmers have made a phone application for creating a distributed artillery network.
Problem:
1) It is impossible to calculate the target coordinates for each individual howitzer or cannon, so artillery always fires in a bunch from one place.
2) A lot of time passes from the moment the target is detected to the moment when the artillery battery is in position for firing.
3) The old Soviet counter-battery radar detects flying shells and thus detects howitzer clusters.
4) In modern warfare, an artillery battery is a good target for the enemy.

Ukrainian solution:
1) Creating a phone application that collects information about targets from different sources and distributes this information to single guns that can be at a large distance from each other. They don't have to physically move to one place. The target is chosen by the artilleryman who can strike at the moment - this is the most important thing. The whole system works on the principle of Uber without a single center.
2) Shooting coordinates are calculated automatically in the smartphone.
3) Artillerymen cooperate and together make a volley over the area.
4) Shells are flying at the target from different directions and it is impossible to detect the source of artillery fire.

Such a system breaks the usual methods of warfare using artillery. Ukrainian gunners are probably the best in the world.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom