Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
UK has a bizarre hard-on for fighting Russia, I'm pretty sure if it weren't for everyone else holding them down Brits would've nuked Moscow by now and started WW3.
After world war II, Churchill along with Great Britain is eager to waging the war against the Soviet Union, and ready to do so if not for the US to hold them back

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,406
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Italian FH70 already arrived in Ukraine battlefield.

FTq9o5GWIAAdt49
FTq9qSpXsAAzKgi
FTq9q1wWIAAwo-i

Soldier30

Contributor
Reactions
8 682
Nation of residence
Russia
Nation of origin
Russia
There were shots of the retreat of individual units of the Ukrainian army from the territory of the Red Estuary. The settlement of Krasny Liman is of strategic importance in Ukraine, since it opens up directions for advancing towards Slavyansk with Kramatorsk and towards the grouping of Kiev forces concentrated near Lisichansk and Severodonetsk.

Russian troops launched a missile attack on the Ukrainian plant "Motor Sich" in Zaporozhye. As a result of the missile strike, the plant's workshops and the administrative building were destroyed. The Ukrainian plant "Motor Sich" was engaged in the production, repair and maintenance of aircraft engines and also produced parts for Turkish UAVs "Bayraktar" and "Akinsi".

In Ukraine, a self-propelled mortar of a colossal 240-mm caliber was spotted near Severodonetsk. The king of Russian mortars, like many Russian artillery, is romantically named 2C4 "Tulip". The pretty name of the flower hides a monstrous power that inspires fear and respect, by the way, the shot of its 130 kilogram mine leaves a funnel in the ground with a diameter of 10 and a depth of almost 6 meters. Now there are no analogues of the Russian "Tulip": it significantly surpasses conventional artillery and is a record holder. 2C4 "Tulip" is designed primarily for the destruction of bunkers and fortified positions.

Ecderha

Experienced member
Reactions
4 7,814
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Have a look the pictures. They looks about right!?
Think again we talking about putin's russia.

In case you were wondering how Putin can possibly Risk being in the presence of regular russian people.
He Never does, russian people are threat for putin
Almost all of people around him are KGB, FSB personal. All is Propaganda and for later use in russian media for russians

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,063
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
There were shots of the retreat of individual units of the Ukrainian army from the territory of the Red Estuary. The settlement of Krasny Liman is of strategic importance in Ukraine, since it opens up directions for advancing towards Slavyansk with Kramatorsk and towards the grouping of Kiev forces concentrated near Lisichansk and Severodonetsk.

Russian troops launched a missile attack on the Ukrainian plant "Motor Sich" in Zaporozhye. As a result of the missile strike, the plant's workshops and the administrative building were destroyed. The Ukrainian plant "Motor Sich" was engaged in the production, repair and maintenance of aircraft engines and also produced parts for Turkish UAVs "Bayraktar" and "Akinsi".

In Ukraine, a self-propelled mortar of a colossal 240-mm caliber was spotted near Severodonetsk. The king of Russian mortars, like many Russian artillery, is romantically named 2C4 "Tulip". The pretty name of the flower hides a monstrous power that inspires fear and respect, by the way, the shot of its 130 kilogram mine leaves a funnel in the ground with a diameter of 10 and a depth of almost 6 meters. Now there are no analogues of the Russian "Tulip": it significantly surpasses conventional artillery and is a record holder. 2C4 "Tulip" is designed primarily for the destruction of bunkers and fortified positions.

Bayraktar production hasnt been crippled.

False victory.

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Israel Moderator
Solutions
Reactions
11 2,875
Nation of residence
Israel
Nation of origin
Israel
Russian progress from 7 april to 3rd May:

View attachment 43499 View attachment 43500

If there will be no change Russians will take Severodonetsk and Lysychansk in week or two - first major victory for Russians since the beginning of "second phase"
23 days passed since my post. Russians advanced 13 km further from Popasna towards Yampul.

Now encirclement of Severodonetsk and Lysychanks is inevitable. But Russians advance is much slower than i expected - about 0.5 km a day.

B.t.N

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
23 days passed since my post. Russians advanced 13 km further from Popasna towards Yampul.

Now encirclement of Severodonetsk and Lysychanks is inevitable. But Russians advance is much slower than i expected - about 0.5 km a day.
An algorithmic analyses of the war! So you are keeping a day to day record…

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom