Live Conflict Ukraine-Russia War

Jagdflieger

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
Germany
Like NATO will not expand to the territory of the former German Democratic Republic. These discussions stopped immediately after the German side explained that in the case of GDR reuniting with FRG, the GDR armed forces automatically turned into NATO bases.....
There was a reunification process that needed the "approval" of the "victory powers" France, UK, USA and Soviet-union.
It was exactly in this regard that "not one inch East" was propagated by the then US republican led government and then Germany's chancellor Kohl- And therefore the Soviet-Union agreed towards a reunification and former East-Germany becoming part of NATO - also being paid billions in regards to relocation cost of Soviet Military from East-Germany to Russia.
There was no East expansion during the US republican government till 1998/9 despite Poland having received candidate status in 1996.

Ecderha

Experienced member
Reactions
4 7,822
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
This is the thing many people do not understand. NATO does not expand but accepts new member states willing to join. More members, the stronger potential, and more ways to share the military burden among member state budgets.

Look, when USSR collapsed and there were concerns regarding the expansion of NATO to the east, there were talks indeed to avoid that. Like NATO will not expand to the territory of the former German Democratic Republic. These discussions stopped immediately after the German side explained that in the case of GDR reuniting with FRG, the GDR armed forces automatically turned into NATO bases. How Germany can keep parts of the armed forces inside the country "un-military" or "non-NATO"? Call China to keep the order, because US troops are already belonging to NATO as France or Norvegian forces?

Then there are those poor East-European countries, that lost their independence due to big countries' agreements after the war. Poland has its forces inside UK army and fought fiercely in Italy, under Monte-Cassino. No, still no freedom for you, guys! Sit tight and accept whatever USSR is going to do with you...

Well, Mariupol has given a good picture of what was done with these people. Do they deserve more of that? For what? Being located too close to Moscow? It just does not sound like a good justification enough, you know. So well, perhaps we should let those countries under the NATO umbrella too- and they did.

Now the big question: when Ukraine decides to join NATO, does NATO expand or merely accept U. requests to join?

No offense.......
But you also Do NOT understand when you think that you will explain to russians and chinese why this happend.

90% russians or chinese do NOT care about Normal live -> like International Law, Rights of own, Justice, Freedom, Democracy, Logic......etc.
Many people try to Explain to russians and chinese what is normal and why people have to respect other own property, but they fail because they think that other side should understand.

"You can NOT negotiate with people who say what is mine is mine and what is yours is negotiable"

Ecderha

Experienced member
Reactions
4 7,822
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
I dont think Russia will be able to produce any jets for export. They dont have enough for war in Ukraine and production of a new planes with sanctions will be VERY, VERY difficult.

It is not about producing product when come to russian military. I will give you example....

russian able to pursue/ lie India government to enter a program for SU-50. India government signed a contract send ~ 15-20 billion dollars as they think that they will be partners. Result money were taken by russians and spending Lies were fabricated in order to show to India government that those money are used for development and russians What more.
No fighter for India were produced or provided, it is one of Biggest scam (fraudulent business scheme). India government decide to leave "partisanship"

What I am trying to say that russia ALREADY DID the same similar contracts to other countries which are siding with russian government.

As we all know even international law for suing russia Will not help for this kind of countries. There is no other word to say that those government officials are DUMB and corrupted. They lie themself that they will receive high tech product from russia military industry, where all other normal countries know that russia are backward and rely only on propaganda that there is something new

Last edited:

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,684
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
This confirms the Sukhoi S70 is a smokescreen.

Shows how behind the Russians are when it comes to drones that they are now willing to get Iranian ones.

That talk of the S70 changing the game is BS.
None of the game changer touted by Western military experts actually prove anything (yet)… not the Felon, not the kinzhals, not the Tsirkon, not the S400 ....and certainly not unready products like the S70.

I mean just think about it, the UK,France and the US has the lead with launching flying wing UCAV (BAe Taranis, Dassault Neuron, X47B) but somehow none of those are fielded yet. Probably related to challenges in real life testing and the viability to integrate those into the existing force structure. And yet about a month before the invasion, @blackjack boasted how Russia has supersede the west when it comes to flying wing UCAV. Lol

Looking at the chaotic command and control even at the basic level displayed by the Russian side, one must wonder if the Russian military infrastructure is ready to accept autonomous low observable assets like the S70, are their doctrine sound enough, are their C4I ready and secure, etc.

This is a more important question than merely able to fly and drop bombs (which is what the S70 currently able to show the world).

The more this war drags on its clear to me why certain military powers are not in such a rush to declare full operational capabilities of their weapons, and why certain countries push their testing far longer than expected.

Bombastic media headlines had made it so easy for a certain country to boast about untested military hardware.

Ecderha

Experienced member
Reactions
4 7,822
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Just give you little more info about this Ukraine girl....
She spend lot of time like -> just wake up in the morning go to Different Stations (Main Buses, Trains, Central hubs etc.) to just play quick chess with passing by people and trying to collect money which She will donate for Ukraine soldiers......
She did this since War started........I mean lot of months non stop
Every drop Counts................

Jagdflieger

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
Germany
None of the game changer touted by Western military experts actually prove anything (yet)… not the Felon, not the kinzhals, not the Tsirkon, not the S400 ....and certainly not unready products like the S70.

I mean just think about it, the UK,France and the US has the lead with launching flying wing UCAV (BAe Taranis, Dassault Neuron, X47B) but somehow none of those are fielded yet. Probably related to challenges in real life testing and the viability to integrate those into the existing force structure. And yet about a month before the invasion, @blackjack boasted how Russia has supersede the west when it comes to flying wing UCAV. Lol

Looking at the chaotic command and control even at the basic level displayed by the Russian side, one must wonder if the Russian military infrastructure is ready to accept autonomous low observable assets like the S70, are their doctrine sound enough, are their C4I ready and secure, etc.

This is a more important question than merely able to fly and drop bombs (which is what the S70 currently able to show the world).

The more this war drags on its clear to me why certain military powers are not in such a rush to declare full operational capabilities of their weapons, and why certain countries push their testing far longer than expected.

Bombastic media headlines had made it so easy for a certain country to boast about untested military hardware.
I wonder if people are ever going to realize that this "Russia aircraft super and Russian tank super, etc. etc. all derived/originated in vast majority from the US military industrial complex. Anyone in NATO at a certain level was aware since the 70's that the Soviet-union/Russia was totally outgunned and outclassed. It's only viable threat being nukes.
I wouldn't know about the average age of the forum members here, but e.g. the defection of the Super/duper unstoppable and ultra dangerous MiG 25 to Japan in 1976 made these issues crystal clear - further supported by Israeli reports and satellite photos.

And yet it was a crucial time for the USA in regards to it's next generation fighters = F-14, F-15, F-16 and F-18 for themselves and being promoted towards NATO. All based and ultimately NEEDED, due to the threatening Super/Duper MiG25, a new swept-wing unstoppable Sukhoi 24, plus these awesome menacing MiG 23/27's.
The same went in regards to any other Soviet-Union/Russian weapon system. The latest IIRC was this Super/Duper S-300/400 SAM system.

Oh hey, Russia now has an S-500 SAM system - I think the USA and NATO need to think urgently about replacing the F-35. :rolleyes:

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,684
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

that face by his officers having to listen to his bull....
Screenshot (882).png

Mailman

Reactions
Nation of residence
Estonia
Nation of origin
Estonia
No offense.......
But you also Do NOT understand when you think that you will explain to russians and chinese why this happend.

90% russians or chinese do NOT care about Normal live -> like International Law, Rights of own, Justice, Freedom, Democracy, Logic......etc.
Many people try to Explain to russians and chinese what is normal and why people have to respect other own property, but they fail because they think that other side should understand.

"You can NOT negotiate with people who say what is mine is mine and what is yours is negotiable"
I wonder the same and no offence taken. It is often off topic, little to do with Ukraine war. I am taking a lot of risks here.

Saying so, 35 years ago the same could be said about me. I was not better and even of I would listen, I could not apply this knowledge without risk to my well being. One country, one leader, one truth or smth. Yet, here I am.

And there is Ukraine, fighting for its future. Is this just a waste of time and lives or is it worth of fighting? Quite many of Ukrainians have to make this choice now and this might cost them life.

Last edited:

MaciekRS

Poland Moderator
Reactions
4 1,098
Nation of residence
Poland
Nation of origin
Poland

Ecderha

Experienced member
Reactions
4 7,822
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
This is brutal fact about russia
An amusing map of Russia has appeared, where its population is divided into “Grades” depending on the number of dead invaders in Ukraine.
russians of the "highest grade" live in Moscow and St. Petersburg, but the Buryats are the “lowest grade”.

"lowest grade" citizens are primary cannon fodders..... It mean that for russians from St. Petersburg (as putins home city ) and Moscow this -> "lowest grade" citizens must be used in all conflicts or if there is no WAR/conflict then they must be send to do lowest work.....

All time these "lowest grade" citizens are forced to do things which are inhuman, but russian do not given any choice to them.

Soldier30

Contributor
Reactions
8 700
Nation of residence
Russia
Nation of origin
Russia
Footage of kamikaze drones of the Ukrainian army shot down by the Russian air defense system has been published. One of the downed drones was destroyed near the Zaporozhye nuclear power plant, another kamikaze drone was shot down near the heating water canal of the city of Energodar.

Iran intends to transfer several hundred unmanned aerial vehicles to Russia. Jake Sullivan, national security adviser to the President of the United States, told reporters about this at a briefing. It is not known exactly which UAVs will be transmitted, perhaps they will be Karrar UAVs, Shahed UAVs or Iranian Arash kamikaze drones. According to him, the deliveries will also include UAVs capable of carrying weapons. Sullivan also added that Iran plans to train the Russian military in the use of these drones. The first stages of training should begin in July. Iran has long been developing drones, according to experts, some of Iran's UAVs are copies of American and Israeli models.

The Russian Osa-AKM air defense systems are not new, but they are regularly serving along the entire front line in Ukraine. A detailed story, with an emphasis on the technical aspects of the work of the Osa 9K33M3 air defense system in Ukraine, is in the video from the militia with the call sign "Bars". The video has subtitles

There were shots of the combat work of the Russian T-90M tank Breakthrough in Ukraine. The video shows the destruction of Ukrainian equipment through the video screen of the viewing device of the Kalina fire control complex. Russian digital fire control complex "Kalina", developed for some modifications of the T-90 tank. The complex combines into a tactical combat information and control system, a commander's panoramic sight with an integrated ballistic computer, a gunner's multispectral sight and firing conditions sensors.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom