Live Conflict Ukraine-Russia War

Altay2071

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Its not a big deal supplying Ukraine with weapons, the Russians supplied Haftar, Assad and Pashinyon with free weapons to be directly used against Turkish forces and or Turkish allies.

We need to snap out of this mindset that being good to Russia is good for Turkey. Be terrible to them, that way you will get the best Russia possible.

As it turns out Russian weapons are terrible, so its not like buying their stuff is ever going to be feasible moving forward irrespective of how many sanctions the USA places against Turkey.
I agree. This is a crucial point. I was explaining how Erdogan and his strategists are thinking. But this is a very simple balance strategy. We should go beyond that. I think if we are much harder against Iran and Russia, the West may be more accomodating to us. These aspects are much more important to them compared to a PKK state in Syria. But can they try to take us in a sense hostage in that case if our relations get worse with Russia and Iran? Such things may be negotiated. If they try to take advantage of us it should be made clear to them they would lose us for the next 1000 years. At the end, we are alone anyhow and Russia is certainly not our friend.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 8,997
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
A TB2 was shot down. It's from the original batch sent to Ukraine before the war, showing that it's been operating for 6+ months. Also, this is the first one I've seen with actual evidence of being shot down, unlike the previous ones most of which likely dropped due to malfunction.

Who could forget ridiculous russian statements that they destroyed all drones on the ground after 1 day of bombing. If Russians don't don't talk copious amounts of bullshit do they pass out or something?

Or is the Russian public so sheep like that they can keep feeding them nonsense victory statements?

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,011
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
You read it Right!

This protest is also against Ukraine...........as usual russian propaganda............

IMMIGRANTS from Serbia and Russia do not want IRELAND to become a NATO country.

Whats with Serbs simping for Russia?

Seriously out of all Orthodox Christians the Serbs simp over Russia the most.

Russians and Serbs simping each other caused Ww1 itself not surprised.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 8,997
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Whats with Serbs simping for Russia?

Seriously out of all Orthodox Christians the Serbs simp over Russia the most.

Russians and Serbs simping each other caused Ww1 itself not surprised.

Imperialism is good for these guys as long as they are doing it. But if someone else is doing it they are the biggest babies. Serbs still to this day can't get over the Ottomans.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,011
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Imperialism is good for these guys as long as they are doing it. But if someone else is doing it they are the biggest babies. Serbs still to this day can't get over the Ottomans.

Serbs were also simping for the Ottoman Empire. When the Ottoman Empire weakened they started simping over Russia.

Russia's support for Serbia caused ww1. Also Russian intelligence and Serbian intelligence gave financial support to the black hand terrorist group who assasinated Franz Ferdinand.

Ecderha

Experienced member
Reactions
4 7,788
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey

Ecderha

Experienced member
Reactions
4 7,788
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
The latest russian anti-aircraft systems were delivered to the occupied Crimea
All world saw what happened with the base

I what to make clear the following video is NOT a JOKE.
IT was showed on russian propaganda news and all russian watch this kind of news each day

I do NOT understand russian propaganda...............is it really russians are so dumb and keep watching such russian TVs and they Believe!?!

Soldier30

Contributor
Reactions
8 680
Nation of residence
Russia
Nation of origin
Russia
Russian artillery began to actively use Krasnopol high-precision guided missiles. The front received 5000 thousand of such ammunition. The video shows the impact of the Krasnopol projectile on the Ukrainian M777 howitzer made in the USA.

The work of sappers in Ukraine. When searching for mines, IMP-S2 induction mine detectors are used.

Ukraine received a batch of Turkish-made Kirpi armored vehicles, 50 vehicles are already on the front line, - said Yury Misyagin, deputy of the ruling Servant of the People party. Turkish armored car Kirpi 4x4 developed by the BMC

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom