Huelague

Experienced member
Reactions
4 3,938
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Long range geostratic interests of nations are not really directed by the coming and going of prime ministers or presidents.

Just look at the pkk and the greater middle east agenda, didn't matter who was president the exact same agenda has played out across all presidents irrespective of who came and went and what ideological divide they sit on.

But if you really want to know what a nations policy is towards you, pay attention to her media. That's where the true face reveals itself. Worth keeping in mind that no prime minister or president of any western nation could win an election unless the media supports it.
Oh, it can be really fast. If the new government have other interests or change their minds.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
11 9,062
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Oh, it can be really fast. If the new government have other interests or change their minds.

That's what they want you to believe, in practice it doesn't happen. Not in western power centres.

This is why i can say to you to 30 years can pass and the american regime will support the PKK up until the point that either it succeeds in creating a greater kurdistan or Turkey completely destroys it.

Huelague

Experienced member
Reactions
4 3,938
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
That's what they want you to believe, in practice it doesn't happen. Not in western power centres.

This is why i can say to you to 30 years can pass and the american regime will support the PKK up until the point that either it succeeds in creating a greater kurdistan or Turkey completely destroys it.
Turkey is a different case. It’s all about interests.

bisbis

Contributor
Reactions
2 718
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
It is good that you are for Turan, if I did not misunderstand. But Turan is only possible with a weak and ideally collapsed Russia.
Altay, This war has shown that Russia is already conventionally finished. Russia only has nuclear power, it is not known how useful the room is. Because the USA and England knew about this, they already gave Ukraine trouble to the Russians.

After the USA and Europe weaken and we become stronger, it is more logical for us to dissolve Russia.

If russia is disbanded by usa and her gang right now, of course they will have the remnant. We have to deal with the west, which is a more difficult opponent for the Turan ideal.

If we think more long-term, there is still China involved, which requires a separate account.

bisbis

Contributor
Reactions
2 718
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Took me about 3 posts in to suss bisbis out, fascinates me that people are still entertaining him months in. Most likely an iranian propagandist.

Always keep in mind Turks that in persian culture to cheat and decieve succesfully is something to be proud of. So in Turkish culture to cheat someone is seen as the disgraceful act, to lie is seen as honourless, but in persian culture its not that way. I wish i could remember what they call it. Maybe a persian on here could tell us what its called.

But they believe that if they can cheat and swindle someone out their prosperity, he is someone to be respected because he used his mind to overcome someone of their wealth and status.

So if Persian went back to iran and said i cheated this Turk out of his business by getting that Turk to help him start his own, the persians will celebrate it and cherish it.

As Turks we are shockingly ignorant to cultural differences of those around us. We project who we are onto others and that makes Turks exceptionally naïve. You tend to find the Turks who lived outside Turkey have a better understanding of this.
spoiled goat's milk, don't think everyone is like you.

Here, if someone accuses someone else of being a troll or spy, it's 90 percent like that. Pay attention to this.

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
4 3,025
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
I know what kind you are. The type of head who thinks the world consists of the west.

Let's see, which point of view saved the Karabakh. If it were up to you, we would be playing around with Minsk stories.

Let's stop looking at the world with the eyes of Usa.

There are thousands of years of Türk history and Türk culture. At the end of the tunnel is Turan.
The US didn't try to stop us from liberating the entirety of Karabakh. You know who did and who has "peacekeepers" in Karabakh right now? RUSSIA.

If Russia collapses, that's the opportunity of a lifetime to actually get Turkic states together if you actually are for Turan.
Is it true that England and US wants to cut its support on Ukraine?
Some people speculate that if Republicans gain power in the mid-term elections they will cut support. As someone who follows US politics fairly closely, this is nonsense.

Rodeo

Contributor
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
31 5,067
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I concur. I expect Russia to test a nuke in Siberia in a month or so. Just to see the reaction and to show their resolution. And If the Ukrainian advancements continue, they will use a tactical nuke in a location where the death toll won't exceed a few thousand. I cannot guess what will happen after that. It depends on the World's reaction, as you said. Things can escalate very quickly. I'm not so sure of it but my gut feeling tells me that Russia won't get nuked. I don't think any country in the World, including the US, will risk to be decimated by hundreds of nukes for the sake of Ukraine.

This war frightens me. Putin has cornered himself and Russia so badly that he might just say "f**k it" and start pushing the red buttons. If it ever comes to that, I hope his subordinates will refuse and put a bullet in the right place.

Today's events(Russia's ending the grain deal and saying it would be dangerous if the ships continued the deal without Russia's support and then Erdoğan calling his bluff and bitch-slapping Putin) has me reconsidered the post I replied in quote above. Maybe Russia is, indeed, a toothless tiger and will never amount to anything worthy other than idle threats. Maybe nuclear war is not in the cards even if Russia is utterly humiliated(like losing Crimea etc.).

I had to post this here. It's so funny 😂

chibiyabi

Contributor
Reactions
3 438
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Togo
The West might be bad and have their negatives but still it is an 1000 times better alternative than Russia and the rest of the Satrapies like the various Islamic Republics, North Korea, China etc. A (supposed) Turk/Azerbaijani to defend Russia is the same as a Jewish guy defending Hitler. Total non- sense.
there is no pure white democracy, at least there is freedom of speech as a social control

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
22 12,779
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
The Russians are creating their version of Atlantikwall in the Eastern side of the Dneipr.

This has been noted in the last few days.

Fgp1AvUWIAEZ3Si

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
The Russians are creating their version of Atlantikwall in the Eastern side of the Dneipr.

This has been noted in the last few days.

Fgp1AvUWIAEZ3Si
Its an amazing case study to see how Russian army keeps using outdated WWII tactics despite failure after failure.
How are you gonna win any conflict in the future when you are absolutely incapable of learning and adapting to new realities of the battlefield?

bisbis

Contributor
Reactions
2 718
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Anastasius; "If Russia collapses, that's the opportunity of a lifetime to actually get Turkic states together if you actually are for Turan."

I wish it was as easy as you say. You can't understand what's going on. When you were a hunter, you became the hunted. You need to think a little more strategy.

Look what's up with Ukraine. It would become a member of the European Union, NATO. Then they would live in prosperity, peace, happiness, right?

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom