Live Conflict Ukraine-Russia War

Mailman

Reactions
Nation of residence
Estonia
Nation of origin
Estonia
Yes, this American cowboy finds a solution by deflecting the subject when he can't find an answer to give.

İts too clear. Usa and zelensky's bad politicks.
I think it is simpler than that. Russia is too shamed to get beaten by Ukrainians. It just cannot be that such a magnificent country like Russia get hits from dwarf like Ukraine. The only possible explanation is that NATO with it's all might are secretly fighting with Ukrainians. This is devious work of current president of Ukraine, who gains personal advantage from this and Ukrainians are dying in the fields.

Only thing that makes me wonder- if NATO is fighting secretly in Ukraine, how come only Ukranians are dying and NATO fighters not? Then again, they can be camouflaged to clothe like Ukrainians, speak like ukrainians, think like Ukraininas. Yes, this is possible and only Russian supporters are smart enough to see this game through.

Everybody else are lying. Period!

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
60 29,261
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

FifCzdEX0AI7_wu

bisbis

Contributor
Reactions
2 718
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
so what constitute good politics to you ? Just be honest, this isn't about Zelensky at all. Zelensky isn't there during the takeover of Crimea, nor is Zelensky there during the RU intervention in Donbass.
It is very simple, what every politician who takes the head of Ukraine should do is to pursue a policy of balance between the west and the east.

However, the biggest mistake here is the people of Ukraine. because they chose candidates who always take one side instead of the candidate who will implement a balance policy. And here is the result.

Yes, only Crimea was occupied before Zelensky. But now, 2 more regions are under occupation. Also, the country is in ruins.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,359
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
It is very simple, what every politician who takes the head of Ukraine should do is to pursue a policy of balance between the west and the east.
Which is what Ukraine are doing by signing a deal with the EU before Russian pressure torpedo those deal.
However, the biggest mistake here is the people of Ukraine. because they chose candidates who always take one side instead of the candidate who will implement a balance policy. And here is the result.
U don't get to tell what the Ukrainians want.
Yes, only Crimea was occupied before Zelensky. But now, 2 more regions are under occupation. Also, the country is in ruins.
Yup, and they're on their way to retake all land back to pre feb 2022. Imo, they will also retake Crimea as well by late 2023. The good news is Ukraine will have many reconstruction funds from the EU, Japan, US. And once the war concludes, the AFU will become the top 5 armed forces in Europe.

Not really a big L as many people wants to believe.

bisbis

Contributor
Reactions
2 718
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
"U don't get to tell what the Ukrainians want."

Even if I don't say it, your geography will remind you of this.

"Which is what Ukraine are doing by signing a deal with the EU before Russian pressure torpedo those deal."

No, this movement of Ukraine was not an element of balance, on the contrary, it was a movement that disrupted the balance. Making a political move against Russia without gathering strength was utter folly.

"Yup, and they're on their way to retake all land back to pre feb 2022. Imo, they will also retake Crimea as well by late 2023. The good news is Ukraine will have many reconstruction funds from the EU, Japan, US. And once the war concludes, the AFU will become the top 5 armed forces in Europe."

I don't think so. While the Westerners have found a sucker Russian race to fight as a proxy, they do not leave their blood unabated. He doesn't look back after he leaves. Maybe they'll caress a little for the sake of cereals.

busdriver

Reactions
Nation of residence
Poland
Nation of origin
Poland
Exactly, zelensky is also a man of the usa. Despite the fact that he destroyed his country with the power and media support of the USA, he is shown as a hero.
so you admit that Assad, being a man of Russia, destroyed Syria. So if this statement is true, then if by some miracle a Russian man comes to power in Ukraine again, Ukraine will be destroyed again.

bisbis

Contributor
Reactions
2 718
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
No I can not get my answer there, please repeat that why Ukraine does deserve to be invaded? How can you justify the ballistic missiles in the middle of the civilian areas.
First, let's fix this distortion. The expression ukraine deserves to be invaded does not belong to me. Another person wrote this. The end of the policy of the Ukrainian government with the West was the invasion of Russia. What I am saying is that the Ukrainian government is responsible for the current state of the country. Don't blame me for the distortions others have made instead of writing a sensible answer. This is pretty obvious if you look back through the messages.

Tornadoss

Contributor
Reactions
4 2,533
Nation of residence
Czechia
Nation of origin
Turkey
First, let's fix this distortion. The expression ukraine deserves to be invaded does not belong to me. Another person wrote this. The end of the policy of the Ukrainian government with the West was the invasion of Russia. What I am saying is that the Ukrainian government is responsible for the current state of the country. Don't blame me for the distortions others have made instead of writing a sensible answer. This is pretty obvious if you look back through the messages.
And how Putin is not responsible for the invasion? If it's not Zelenskyy but some other pro-west politician Russia would do that again. When Russia invaded Crimea, Donetsk and Luskank invaded by Russia Zelenskyy was not in power. When Russia invaded Georgia it was not Zelenskyy in the power of Georgia

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,934
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
No I can not get my answer there, please repeat that why Ukraine does deserve to be invaded? How can you justify the ballistic missiles in the middle of the civilian areas.
I'm going to be charitable and assume that bisbis doesn't mean that Ukraine deserved to be invaded or making any moral judgements but simply claiming that in a purely geopolitical sense, given it's geographic position, Ukraine should've attempted to balance between the EU and Russia instead of openly going for the EU and avoid triggering the Russians. I think personally that this position is silly and Russia would've found an excuse to invade Ukraine anyway as their political class made it fairly clear that Russia does not consider Ukraine an independent country that can choose its own fate.

Additionally this entire situation can be considered Russia's fault even if you assume that it was all a grand conspiracy to turn Ukraine against Russia. Ukraine chooses the EU, what does Russia do? Launch a military invasion and annex parts of Ukrainian territory. This is literally the stupidest thing Russia could've done. If I was some Illuminati mastermind planning to break up Russian and Ukrainian relations, I couldn't have asked for a better response by Russia that plays directly into my hands.

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
60 29,261
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I think personally that this position is silly and Russia would've found an excuse to invade Ukraine anyway as their political class made it fairly clear that Russia does not consider Ukraine an independent country that can choose its own fate.
If only Ukraine had brought forward a leader who relied only on the Ukrainian people instead of pro-Russians in 2014. They could be a second Azerbaijan for the Russians. However, they chose to be the puppet of the West entirely. The faster a country flies to extremes, the more supporters it will find in the opposing camp.

Also, the more the country is divided, the faster the outbreak of this civil war will be.

Instead of thinking about their own countries on both sides, they chose to be the pawns of the superpowers. If you are not aiming for minimum destruction as a politician, then you are among the preparers of that invasion.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,359
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
This is silly, the whole war started because Ukraine wants to be part of the wider European economy and rely less as part of the Russian economy. What has Russia has to offer other than corrupt politicians and gas ?? It's clear that anyone who have a vision moving forward would be 100% in the train of an advanced economy (EU and the West). Viktor Yanukovich, which is basically a Ukrainian Lukashenko, torpedoed the EU Ukraine assoc agreement and replace those with less appealing economic agreement with Russia.

Ukraine wants to be like Poland and many former Eastern bloc countries, instead of becoming another Central Asian countries with corrupt dictators which is loyal to the Kremlin, which itself is corrupt to the core.

Even China understands these and bankroll OBOR to try sweep countries into their side, but Russia seems to be stuck in the 5th century and relies on intimidation followed by an actual invasion lol.

So save us the "Ukrainian decide to be Western puppet", if you have nothing to offer other than cheap gas don't force others to be part of your society.

bisbis

Contributor
Reactions
2 718
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
And how Putin is not responsible for the invasion? If it's not Zelenskyy but some other pro-west politician Russia would do that again. When Russia invaded Crimea, Donetsk and Luskank invaded by Russia Zelenskyy was not in power. When Russia invaded Georgia it was not Zelenskyy in the power of Georgia
You're still dealing with the killer. I am trying to expose the instigating mafia.

If you ask why, this western mafia is trying to haunt my country with murderers like the Greeks, the PKK/YPG, the Armenians, the Zionists. I don't know how to express it more clearly.

Actually, there is another important issue. If we look at what the Westerners have done before, this Ukraine crisis could have been solved by diplomacy, without the need for war. But this time, they are trying especially to shed blood.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,359
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Actually, there is another important issue. If we look at what the Westerners have done before, this Ukraine crisis could have been solved by diplomacy, without the need for war. But this time, they are trying especially to shed blood.
So why don't Putin try diplomacy instead ? I mean its not NATO tanks that rolled up into Ukraine

Top Bottom