Captain_Azeri_76

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
BREAKING!

finally confirmed and official - Ruskie cryptos on Twitter can suck my toe...

"Operational information as of 14:00
From 5:00 to 24.02, the Armed Forces of Ukraine are conducting intense hostilities in the areas of the enemy's advance.
In the Black Sea Operational Zone, the Armed Forces of Ukraine use Bayraktar UAVs."

I guess that's where these Rus casualties came from--- but the biggest question:

WHY yet? 10 hrs after the start of the offensive?! what the actual fuck the UKR command staff think would happen??!

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,068
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

Nato and USA can never be trusted.

Seriously what makes me think the Russians are to be trusted?

Bears are the worst animals on this planet. No wonder Russians see it as their national animal.

What happened with bear lover timothy treadwell. He saw bears as his friends and the bears ripped him apart along with his girlfriend.

Thats why you never trust bears.

Cypro

Contributor
Reactions
2 1,790
Nation of residence
Northern Cyprus
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
Russia is a virus for this planet, every country and nation should exclude these primitive organisms from everything.. Coward EU should stop buying gas and burn coal instead or reopen nuclear power plants.. Unbelievable shit.. there is no legitimacy in this full invasion, I hope this hurts Russia more than ever.. And where is the videos or photos showing Ruskies being hit or killed.. Come on Ukraine! What is the difference between Hitler or Pootin? Turkey should halt all bosporus crossings.. and I hope planes and citizens return Turkey safely.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,068
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
So many chances to destroy Russia in history but many have bottled it.

Also alot of the Turkic people living in Russia are all cucks and are happy to be ruled by the Russians.

Thats why Oghuz Turks are the kings. Turkmenistan was the last Central Asian Turkic country to be conquered by Russia even then the Turkmens could not be ruled thats why Russia barely invested in Turkmenistan.

Turkey and Azerbaijanis are all anti Russian to the core.

Oghuz Turks by nature are anti Russian cant say the same for other Turkic peoples who bend themselves to the Russians.

L

LegionnairE

Russia is a virus for this planet, every country and nation should exclude these primitive organisms from everything.. Coward EU should stop buying gas and burn coal instead or reopen nuclear power plants.. Unbelievable shit.. there is no legitimacy in this full invasion, I hope this hurts Russia more than ever.. And where is the videos or photos showing Ruskies being hit or killed.. Come on Ukraine! What is the difference between Hitler or Pootin? Turkey should halt all bosporus crossings.. and I hope planes and citizens return Turkey safely.
oof bit harsh

L

LegionnairE

Go TB2.. burn them all :p ... Ukraine has some anti-ship missiles too, give them coordinates and let them sink every Russian ship in Black Sea
it looks like Syria, Ukrainian TB2s are likely already destroyed.

Cabatli_TR

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
80 45,486
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Stoltenberg answered the question about "Ukraine's call to Turkey to 'close the Straits to Russia'":

These were not discussed at today's meeting. Turkey is of course a NATO ally. Turkey has a special role when it comes to the Straits

L

LegionnairE

Im starting to take back statements where I called Ukraine as Iraq.

They seem to be fighting back.
it won't really matter, they won't last until th end of march. Russian military doesn't seem as slow moving as Turkish military.

It doesn't look like 2008 South Ossetia war at all

They are very well coordinated and are attacking from every direction.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom