Live Conflict Ukraine-Russia War

bartre

Reactions
Nation of residence
Brazil
Because they thought it would be a walk in the park. They heavily overestimated their own capabilities and the reliability of their missiles.
Russian's are already next to Kyev, and using only the necessary for the invasion, not a max ofensive. Ukraine is almost defenseless with just two days of combat.

It's definitely not a walk in the park, however things are going really good for the attacker. I thought it would be much worse.

RogerRanger

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
United Kingdom
I also believe the Ukrainian army is pulling back to Kiev to overthrow the Ukraine government, which would be the best outcome possible.

Zafer

Experienced member
Reactions
7 7,215
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
We are watching the struggle of Ukrainian governors, politicians, president and former presidents together. They continue to preserve and stand up and ready to die for their own country and freedom. I am extremely honored and have respect to know these people and to witness their struggles against a country like Russia. Syria would not be in this situation right now if half of the determination and honor that Ukrainian people has shown were among the Syrians sunbathing on Turkish beaches while their brothers were massacred by Asad.
Syrian situation is more complex than that.
It would be simple if they were only fighting Assad but they are fighting with Russia and others as well.

Ukraine * Russia
Syrians * ( Russia + Assad + Iran + ISIS )

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,735
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Well, they kill christians and get paid. Dream job for an extremist muslim.
If you meant it as a sarcasm then allow me to reply with a bit of an ironic statement:
And the ones who nurtured, protected, and trained such radical muslims are Christians as well. Thus, we can conclude that the ruling class of you lovely Christians are the ones who began all of this fqery ever since the late 18th century

Numberone

Reactions
1 321
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Netherlands
No. The Russians have reached Kiev in 2 days. So it has been a walk in the park. They are will to accept losses to limit the chances of an outbreak of 4GW. Which is what the western and Ukrainian government wants to happen so they Russians get stuck, the Russians are doing everything they can to prevent this.

Kyiv is literally at the border. What do you mean.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom