Live Conflict Ukraine-Russia War

L

LegionnairE

Personally, I don't believe in fairytales. I piss on every deity and religion
Sorry I should have made it more clear, it's not singular you, I'm talking about greece and greek politics in general.

Vaggos

Reactions
Nation of residence
Italy
Nation of origin
Greece
If you meant it as a sarcasm then allow me to reply with a bit of an ironic statement:
And the ones who nurtured, protected, and trained such radical muslims are Christians as well. Thus, we can conclude that the ruling class of you lovely Christians are the ones who began all of this fqery ever since the late 18th century
Spare me the lecture, I am not Christian

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
67 31,250
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
FMd_yU5WQAMm3iu

SaR

Committed member
Reactions
3 599
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

Claimed range 30 to 25 km sounds to be inflated but considering this is a heavy AAM over 300 kg, it could be possible. Just last year Ukraine reportedly signed a 200 million USD contract to deliver R-27s to an Asian customer.

"I guess it is a lesson to democracies elsewhere. Politicians tend to cut (sometimes necessary) spending. Military planners and sometimes designers tend to aim unrealistically high and could not deliver. When it is late it is over."

RogerRanger

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
United Kingdom
This is the sort of thing which will lead to 4GW, humiliating enemy troops, turning their families and humiliating them is the oppose of what needs to happen to prevent 4GW and the disintegration of the Ukrainian state. Also this sort of proding of the Russian forces won't work, they know what the Ukrainians in power are trying to do, Putin actively talked about it.

Unless the Ukrainians in power actually want the Russians to kill them all, they will stop doing this humiliation and treat the Russians with respect, it works both ways. Also, notice the Russians aren't making videos like this, they aren't doing anything to humiliate the Ukrainian army. The legitimacy of the Ukraine state is at stake here, shame the western powers and the government in Kiev want it do degenerate down into 4GW leading to the deaths of hundreds of thousands of people.

Top Bottom