Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,735
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Please shut up eurasianist We all know you secretly support russiai,China,Iran etc typical akp supporter
Hm..... I dont agree tbh
Lets not forget that the cheapest energy source for Turkey is Russian gas
Lets not forget that the highest no. Of tourists every year are from russia
Lets not forget that Turkey is in proxy warfare with Russia in Libya, Syria, Azerbaijan
Lets not forget the fact that there is severe competition between Turkey and Russia in Africa
Lets not forget that Turkey sometimes uses Russia as a pressure card against the US

in fact, I give credit to Erdo for actually sending weapons to Ukraine till this day along with actually criticising the war..... I mean just look at liberal Germany; with its massive technology and economy, they managaed to provide a WHOLE 5000 HELMETS......😂😂

I dont always agree with @Zafer but he is actually right in this case

And I would like to say that when Russia downed a TSK jet, the West closed its eyes as if nothing happened.... but when a Non-NATO member like Ukraine was attacked, the whole West cried

Just try thinking about it......

Both leftists and extreme right are cancerous to Turkey! I hate the CHP, MHP, & iYi..... Just look at Imamoglu taking a pic with cem ozdemir among other things.... just look at kilicdaroglu waving his tail at the HDP and saying no need for nuclear tech..... etc....

All what i know, is that I support the current govt scheme of nationalisation and showing balls of steel when push comes to shove
Turkey should get nukes, engines and all other shit
If Turkey can get nuke tech from Russia, then Iam all for it; since the West will never give it to turkey

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,941
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Greece will contribute defensive military equipment to Ukraine following a meeting at the prime minister’s office on Sunday.

During the meeting, which included Defense Minister Nikos Panagiotopoulos and Chief of the Hellenic National Defense General Staff Konstantinos Floros, Prime Minister Kyriakos Mitsotakis was briefed on the military situation in Ukraine. It was decided that Greece will, in collaboration with NATO and EU allies, contribute defensive military equipment to Ukraine. According to information, it will be transported by two C-130 military transport aircraft on Sunday.

Additionally, Greece will also dispatch humanitarian aid to Ukraine, accompanied by Deputy Defense Minister Nikos Hardalias.

Is it true that 10 Greek civilians died in a Russian air strike? Saw it on Twitter but not confirmed.

Zafer

Experienced member
Reactions
7 7,214
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Shy of banning them from entering the Black Sea we can do anything we want. Military supply, fuel, medical equipment, taking in refugees, financial support, sharing intelligence.

As we should. Russia is our enemy. Those who rekt our economy and now are in need of Russian tourists can bear the resposibility for it.
Also if you think after this is over you can make deals with an isolated and sanctioned to hell russia you are mistaken. Russia is going the way of North Korea unless there is a coup from the oligarchy and military and they replace him ASAP.

The best time to get rid of the useless S-400 is now.
Russia will always be there and nations will always make dealings with them.
Good thing our government know a lot better than a few fanboys with keyboards.

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,941
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
If Turkey can get nuke tech from Russia, then Iam all for it; since the West will never give it to turkey
Russia will never, ever give nuke tech to Turkey or even help in any kind of research that might assist Turkey in acquiring nuke tech. There is a better chance that pigs will evolve to fly than Russia permitting one of its major rivals to acquire nuclear weapon tech.

Vaggos

Reactions
Nation of residence
Italy
Nation of origin
Greece
Is it true that 10 Greek civilians died in a Russian air strike? Saw it on Twitter but not confirmed.
Unfortunately yes. It happened yesterday in Mariupol, 10 people died and some children among them apparently. They had dual citizenship.

M

Manomed

Russia will always be there and nations will always make dealings with them.
Good thing our government know a lot better than a few fanboys with keyboards.
yeah they know how to get our soldiers air striked and go to russia to stay under catherina statue. pathetic

Khan Kubrat

Reactions
Nation of residence
Hong Kong
Nation of origin
Bulgaria
I am trying to get figures of losses on both sides. So far, stories you read about are British talboids running with hysterics and Ukrainian forces constantly updating the world with Russian losses. But Ukraine is unable to confirm its own losses? This is strange. Is Ukraine spend more time on Tiwtter than waging war?

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,129
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
I am trying to get figures of losses on both sides. So far, stories you read about are British talboids running with hysterics and Ukrainian forces constantly updating the world with Russian losses. But Ukraine is unable to confirm its own losses? This is strange. Is Ukraine spend more time on Tiwtter than waging war?

Nobody denies the Ukrainians suffering heavy casualties.

Remember this Ukaine is alone outmatched and outgunned against a Behemoth.

Russians thought this war would end in days with their shock and awe attack.

Russians believed the Ukrainians will surrender in days. Guess what the war is dragging on.

Also why is a Bulgarian simping for Russia the Russians have chosen Serbia over you guys.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom