Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,145
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
I mocked the Ukranians for fleeing not to mention how they gave up Crimea in 2014 without a shot.

But today they have earnt my respect.

I think the Ukrainians have earnt everybody's respect.

Barzani

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Iraq
Nation of origin
Iraq
I am trying to get figures of losses on both sides. So far, stories you read about are British talboids running with hysterics and Ukrainian forces constantly updating the world with Russian losses. But Ukraine is unable to confirm its own losses? This is strange. Is Ukraine spend more time on Tiwtter than waging war?

I think of how Armenia was during the war and look at how Ukrainian victories are further and further back.

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
Ok I watched this video, there are no markings on the vehicles visible. So who do they belong to - Ukraine or Russia? Twitter is not a very good source of verified informations. Twitter is mostly for gossip
The vehicles are burning, thats why you dont see markings.
Its over bro, your might russia turned out to be a paper tiger, no tactics at all, their invasion is as if its happening in WWII. Unbelievable how they thought the can just throw masses into battlefield and expect no resistance.
No air superiority, no city under control, no fuel for units, units not knowing where to go and asking locals for direction, thousands of dead and hundreds of POWs.
Armed forces of Democratic republic of Congo would probably have acted like this.

My expectetion of Russians were low already but holy shit thats embarassing.

Barzani

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Iraq
Nation of origin
Iraq
Last edited:
M

Manomed

the
A take on why we haven't seen some of the advanced systems in the Russian army. Not sure I agree totally but does fit with why Russia is going so fast. It's good reading.

The map key

2 days, taking an area larger than Serbia with critical infrastructure for Ukraine. Without a carpet bombing air campaign.

they already are hitting lots of civilian palces lmao minimizing casualties etc Its a cope

Bosanski Vojnik

Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
A take on why we haven't seen some of the advanced systems in the Russian army. Not sure I agree totally but does fit with why Russia is going so fast. It's good reading.

The map key

2 days, taking an area larger than Serbia with critical infrastructure for Ukraine. Without a carpet bombing air campaign.

Most pathetic made up excuse I have ever read

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,145
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

The map key

2022_Russian_invasion_of_Ukraine.svg.png

Wikipedia has the most accurate map right now.

Barzani

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Iraq
Nation of origin
Iraq
Most pathetic made up excuse I have ever read

Really ? Compared to the air campaign in Syria, it's been minimal. I think I am right regarding the strategy. Obviously however, there are civilian casualties regardless especially with Urban warfare. I am not discounting that or denying it.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,145
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
images - 2022-02-27T223831.307.jpeg

Russians dont attack civilians.

Grozny at what time was the most bombed city on the planet.

Whichever Russian shill love to mention but but America. A lot of users have called out the Americans so many times.

Calling out the Russians does not make us American shills.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,746
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Russia will never, ever give nuke tech to Turkey or even help in any kind of research that might assist Turkey in acquiring nuke tech. There is a better chance that pigs will evolve to fly than Russia permitting one of its major rivals to acquire nuclear weapon tech.
You still didnt understand what I meant...

Neither Russia or any other sane country will give you critical nuclear tech such as core reactors. However, russia seemed to be amicable to the idea of providing Turkey with "base" knowledge on nuclear tech and experience on operatong one such nuclear plant and this has been shown in the fact that Russia accept Turkish undergraduates in their nuclear faculties in Russian capital as well as the funding and building of Akkuyu nuclear plant. All what Turkey needs is the base and the turks themselves can easily build on such bases; the only issue is the presence of bloody political will

Even ukraine doesnt wanna give Turkey engine tech for free; however, after a lot of negotiations, they were ready to provide Turkey with the bases through which rhey can build on everything and this is how it should be done. Turks are really creative tbh; just look at the submarine and ship drones that Turley is developing while long-time players in the field such as Israel and the US never thought of developing such instruments. All what Turkey needs is the bloody bases; thry had gained experiemce from operating Israeli drones and then knew which path to start to walk in and that is it.....

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom