Live Conflict Ukraine-Russia War

E

Era_shield

The idea is exhausted Ukrainian positions would be decimated by the more modern and professional components, especially if they are out of position regarding the conflict. Russia has advanced everywhere Ukrainians could not defend, remaining defenders cannot reposition fast enough without being attacked en route.

Why risk shiny T-90's so early ? Or the new Su plane when older equipment is doing the job ?
It's not a credible military strategy in this situation. Ukraine is fielding 1 million or more active troops right now, compared to Russia's ~60k inside Ukraine. Any exhausted Ukrainian troops can be easily replaced.

Also, don't assume that, because Russia is advancing, therefore Ukraine is losing. Ukraine's strategy has been to let Russia move forward and stretch out Russia's supply chain and then attack their logistics weak points. Instead of destroying 5 tanks they destroy 1 fuel tanker which supplies those 5 tanks. And they are succeeding at this strategy from what we can see in the footage and photos, and from the many reports of Russian tanks out of fuel, soldiers out of food, etc. Ukraine also knows that urban warfare favours the defender more than fighting in open fields.

Khan Kubrat

Reactions
Nation of residence
Hong Kong
Nation of origin
Bulgaria
Nobody denies the Ukrainians suffering heavy casualties.

Remember this Ukaine is alone outmatched and outgunned against a Behemoth.

Russians thought this war would end in days with their shock and awe attack.

Russians believed the Ukrainians will surrender in days. Guess what the war is dragging on.

Also why is a Bulgarian simping for Russia the Russians have chosen Serbia over you guys.
I always take the bigger picture. In the big picture, I see Russia, China and Iran as powers that block the British and American plunderings. Someone needs to stop them. They are big bullies and they dont care aboutkilling people in Afghanistan, Suria, Iraq, Yemen, Libya...come on wake up. They have destabilized MIddle East, they want to destabilize Europe now and then Asia. The English are the worst of all in my opinion. I do not want Europe getting militarized and this is what NATO wants. It wants Europe to fight Russia. I do not support this. Let Ukraine and Russia solve this one. NATO are criminals. So many people are blind they think NATO is good for security, the opposite, NATO is making American military corporation fat and happy at the expense of everyone else. Now of course I do not agree with everything Putin do in Ukraine, I said this already. But you know in the end, NATO don't care about Ukraine either. Ukraine is just a pawn to them as well, for branding and expanding.

Also strange many Turkish here simping for USA....u think USA cares about Turkey? Turkey like Poland is getting used. Germany is occupied by 35,000+ US troops since 1945!!! This is to hold Germany down and justify USA occupation of Europe. This is NATO for you. If you want to know what simp is, take a look at Scholz.

Last edited:

Barzani

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Iraq
Nation of origin
Iraq
It's not a credible military strategy in this situation. Ukraine is fielding 1 million or more active troops right now, compared to Russia's ~60k inside Ukraine. Any exhausted Ukrainian troops can be easily replaced.

Also, don't assume that, because Russia is advancing, therefore Ukraine is losing. Ukraine's strategy has been to let Russia move forward and stretch out Russia's supply chain and then attack their logistics weak points. Instead of destroying 5 tanks they destroy 1 fuel tanker which supplies those 5 tanks. And they are succeeding at this strategy from what we can see in the footage and photos, and from the many reports of Russian tanks out of fuel, soldiers out of food, etc. Ukraine also knows that urban warfare favours the defender more than fighting in open fields.

It's only going to work if they can stop Russia before Russia decapitates Kyiv. Previous video of column was north east of Kyiv, here's another north west

McCool

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
. They are big bullies and they dont care aboutkilling people in Afghanistan, Suria, Iraq, Yemen, Libya...come on wake up. They have destabilized MIddle East,

Ummm yeah but No, I think everyone knows its Russian, Iranian and Syrian sirstrikes that destroy Aleppo, Damacscus and most of Syria

Ecderha

Experienced member
Reactions
4 7,821
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey

China slowly putting pressure on Putin.

This won't end well for the man in Moscow. We might see a coup attempt soon.
I will say one thing here back in 1960 China Said that in north there are China territory which was taken from russia and they must give it back.
What happend that there were short WAR China vs russia. Result is that small part of territory was taken back.

Now I say russian pulled out soldiers from China border to come to Ukraine.

I ask Who is protecting russian - China border?

Agha Sher

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
10 9,141
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Afghanistan

Aassdimenso

Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

Khan Kubrat

Reactions
Nation of residence
Hong Kong
Nation of origin
Bulgaria
Ummm yeah but No, I think everyone knows its Russian, Iranian and Syrian sirstrikes that destroy Aleppo, Damacscus and most of Syria
You do not think fantical Salafist on captagon entering Suria from Jordan and Turkey is not the problem for Suria? Anybody who studied that war can tell you most anti government combatants came from Jordan and Turkey. Don't forget the bombing of Rakka by West....totally destroyed and the stealing of Surian wheat and oil. A crime agianst the Surian people. Suria's allies they had to conduct guerilla war in cities against these mercenaries, its not an easy thing

Khagan1923

Contributor
Reactions
12 3,877
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Russian soldiers are getting annihilated and ruski fanboys here are trying to bend reality because they can't cope with the fact that the guy they jerked it to for the last 7 years is a incompetent dictator who most likely will be desposed soon.

SLAVA UKRAINI.

Barzani

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Iraq
Nation of origin
Iraq
OH MY GOD

The russian convoy filmed earlier in the outskirts of Kyiv has been totally annihilated

@Barzani, this is what happened to your convoy!

200+ KIA here alone

OH MY GOD

The russian convoy filmed earlier in the outskirts of Kyiv has been totally annihilated

@Barzani, this is what happened to your convoy!

200+ KIA here alone

It's not my convoy, I am supporting Ukraine in this war.

You are vastly underestimating Russia and that is what I am saying. 200 KIA ? A quarter at best. It is too early to say who is winning or losing within a few days. That being said, Russia will win unless Kiev can hold on for 10-20 days. Or west gets more involved.

Top Bottom