Live Conflict Ukraine-Russia War

Khan Kubrat

Reactions
Nation of residence
Hong Kong
Nation of origin
Bulgaria
Its almost as uf Ukraine is a sovereign country and can join any allaince it wants.
Kurds they want to form a nation as well....but are not allowed. Palestinians as well, not allowed. Ukraine is a failed state getting used by Russia and NATO in this game. The real sovereign countries in the world you cannot count them on 2 hands

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
Kurds they want to form a nation as well....but are not allowed. Palestinians as well, not allowed. Ukraine is a failed state getting used by Russia and NATO in this game. The real sovereign countries in the world you cannot count them on 2 hands
I want to form a nation too whos gonna give me a chunk from his land?

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
10 9,053
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Russian soldiers are getting annihilated and ruski fanboys here are trying to bend reality because they can't cope with the fact that the guy they jerked it to for the last 7 years is a incompetent dictator who most likely will be desposed soon.

SLAVA UKRAINI.

Its seems the Russian fan boys are serbs, greeks, pkk supporters, iranians, and assadists. No one else on here seems to support the Russian invasion.

Ecderha

Experienced member
Reactions
4 7,821
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Yes of course, no denying it, we have seen various videos, but nowhere NEAR the claim of destroyed equipment, we have maybe seen 10-20% of the claim in actual videos.

Russia has

Around 1500~ battle aircraft

Around 300 Su-24
Around 200 Su-25
Around 300 Mig-29/35
Around 550 Flankers of various versions
Around 120 Strategic bombers

Around 1400~ attack helos of Ka-52/Mi-28/Mi-24/Mi-8/Mi-17

Around 3000 Artillery
Around 1100 Rocket Artillery
326 Iskander cruise missile launchers
Around 2000 Anti Air vehicles (Excluding S-300 etc)
Around 3000 Main Battle Tanks
Around 15.000-18.000 Armored Vehicles

Lets say Russia has around 40% available forces for the operation in Ukraine at the moment, so:

1300 tanks
8000 armored vehicles of all types plus AA
around 1800 Arty and Rocket Arty
around 600 attack helos
around 650-700 aircraft
And they do have 150.000 soldiers

Even if the figure of russian losses is half what Ukraine claims (which I doubt.. I would say its 1/3)

Thats like 5-7% of their land forces and like 2% of their air forces and 1-2% of their soldiers

Its not very high at all, and heavy fighting going on, im sure Ukraine lost a ton of equipment not only by missile strikes but also in battles, and yet they only seem to report Russian losses.

And im not with Russia at all, im against this and against this absurd war just to make it clear, im just trying to say that you guys are getting overly excited and that the situation is not looking as great as it might seem from only looking at it from this perspective and the ukrainian claims of russian losses.. I actually have a bad feeling about this all... but we will have to wait a couple of weeks to see how it all pans out.
Any reliable source to back up Bla Bla numbers?

Little note: please dont try to use russian media for source for backup-> it is just trash, toilate paper it is no real value

McCool

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
You do not think fantical Salafist on captagon entering Suria from Jordan and Turkey is not the problem for Suria? Anybody who studied that war can tell you most anti government combatants came from Jordan and Turkey. Don't forget the bombing of Rakka by West....totally destroyed and the stealing of Surian wheat and oil. A crime agianst the Surian people. Suria's allies they had to conduct guerilla war in cities against these mercenaries, its not an easy thing
I think you study the war via RT and SANA lmao.

Nobody (except little) actually buys the shit that NATO is to blame for "bombing Syria" lmao. If there's a NATO bombing it would amount very little to what Assad and his Russian+Iranian enablers are doing via barrel bombing.

everytime Putin shills tells me how bad the west by "bombing" Syria. I laughed

Barzani

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Iraq
Nation of origin
Iraq
Any reliable source to back up Bla Bla numbers?

Little note: please dont try to use russian media for source for backup-> it is just trash, toilate paper it is no real value

They are all unreliable right now, we only have Ukrainian footage to go off and geolocation of combat. I also have a bad feeling but wait and see.

E

Era_shield

Wreckage looks nothing like the boom of the TB2. It's also aluminium or some other kind of sheet metal so definitely NOT a TB2 (which is mostly composite).

Composite doesn't bend like this:
1645969313942.png

Edit: downed TB2 claim is now debunked by CalibreObscura and others:
1645972900169.png

Last edited by a moderator:
M

Manomed

Kurds attacked every mena region Iran,Iraq,Syria,Turkey I didn't know ukrainians were attacking every country that is feeding them?

Top Bottom