Ravenman

Contributor
Reactions
1 1,528
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Because all the footage is from one side. We don't know the Ukrainian casualties, only that Kyiv is under siege now.

I am not interested or confused about Ukrainian losses because i and whole world with me incalculate heavy Ukrainian losses and took that for sale. Nobody expected that Ukraine wont lose anything.

I am dazzled about the Russian losses.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,185
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Kurds they want to form a nation as well....but are not allowed. Palestinians as well, not allowed. Ukraine is a failed state getting used by Russia and NATO in this game. The real sovereign countries in the world you cannot count them on 2 hands

Palestinians and Kurds have not able to form a country because they got curb stomped. Palestinians lost the war as soon as their Arab brothers betrayed them along with the Nakba. Paleatinians fled their lands too easily rather than fighting for it. Kurds were constantly used by any empire and nation state as either mercs or proxies.

Simple as that. You cant form a nation bad luck.

By the way your nation Bulgaria was form by Turkic Bulgars and the Ottomans ruled you guys for centuries. Your so called liberation war ended in failure until the Russians intervened to bail you guys out.

So I wouldnt be talking. You are the first nation to surrender in ww1 which led to the Central Powers losing.

Huelague

Experienced member
Reactions
4 3,915
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
You still didnt understand what I meant...

Neither Russia or any other sane country will give you critical nuclear tech such as core reactors. However, russia seemed to be amicable to the idea of providing Turkey with "base" knowledge on nuclear tech and experience on operatong one such nuclear plant and this has been shown in the fact that Russia accept Turkish undergraduates in their nuclear faculties in Russian capital as well as the funding and building of Akkuyu nuclear plant. All what Turkey needs is the base and the turks themselves can easily build on such bases; the only issue is the presence of bloody political will

Even ukraine doesnt wanna give Turkey engine tech for free; however, after a lot of negotiations, they were ready to provide Turkey with the bases through which rhey can build on everything and this is how it should be done. Turks are really creative tbh; just look at the submarine and ship drones that Turley is developing while long-time players in the field such as Israel and the US never thought of developing such instruments. All what Turkey needs is the bloody bases; thry had gained experiemce from operating Israeli drones and then knew which path to start to walk in and that is it.....
It’s a 70 years old technology. We will do it on our own if necessary.

Barzani

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Iraq
Nation of origin
Iraq

Looks like the convoy that was destroyed by Ukrainian artillery fire was a chechen convoy supporting Russian spetznaz entering Kyiv. Those were Russian soldiers walking around in the video. Probably means Chechen/conscript vanguard with spetznaz in the back ?

If Ukraine is using artillery in residential areas like this, I'd expect Russia to start doing this en masse soon too.

Oublious

Experienced member
The Netherlands Correspondent
Reactions
7 4,401
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
Holy Bloody shit
Get ready guys for some action😂😂
Turkey may officially enter into the mix

YES, but ther is a string and Cavusoglu explain it. Russia can not send every warship to ther Blacksea fleet, it should be registered to that fleet. And he should not be part of that war.

This is what he explained. So this is not a easy task, wich ship is part of a war and registered to that fleet?

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,185
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Yes please, ffs Denmark is far behind. They think the F35 is enough. Nepotism and fucking around in the military command is really messed up. There is a need to scourge the chain

Simple really get rid of monarchy.

Retarded how princes and even princesses are given high positions in the armed forces.

Monarchy needs to die off.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom