Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,186
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
BBbb BBut but we're not Iraq 😭

This is very familiar for countries who wish to cope with the fact that NATO are clearly superior in weapons and tactics.

I don't think China or Iran would fare any better.

Every nation is trying to follow nato standards.

When it comes to Modern Warfare, Nato standard is the best.

I know Russian, Chinese and Iranian trolls wont accept it but its true.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
24 19,013
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
Hm..... I dont agree tbh
Lets not forget that the cheapest energy source for Turkey is Russian gas
Lets not forget that the highest no. Of tourists every year are from russia
Lets not forget that Turkey is in proxy warfare with Russia in Libya, Syria, Azerbaijan
Lets not forget the fact that there is severe competition between Turkey and Russia in Africa
Lets not forget that Turkey sometimes uses Russia as a pressure card against the US

in fact, I give credit to Erdo for actually sending weapons to Ukraine till this day along with actually criticising the war..... I mean just look at liberal Germany; with its massive technology and economy, they managaed to provide a WHOLE 5000 HELMETS......😂😂

I dont always agree with @Zafer but he is actually right in this case

And I would like to say that when Russia downed a TSK jet, the West closed its eyes as if nothing happened.... but when a Non-NATO member like Ukraine was attacked, the whole West cried

Just try thinking about it......

Both leftists and extreme right are cancerous to Turkey! I hate the CHP, MHP, & iYi..... Just look at Imamoglu taking a pic with cem ozdemir among other things.... just look at kilicdaroglu waving his tail at the HDP and saying no need for nuclear tech..... etc....

All what i know, is that I support the current govt scheme of nationalisation and showing balls of steel when push comes to shove
Turkey should get nukes, engines and all other shit
If Turkey can get nuke tech from Russia, then Iam all for it; since the West will never give it to turkey
I’d like to point out that Russia didn’t always send highest amount of tourists to Turkey. It used to be EU. RTE and his ilk reduced Turkey to all inclusive barbecue fest for worst kind og Tourists. And when those Russians come they don’t spend worth shit.

AWP

Contributor
Reactions
4 1,403
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Palestine
I don't know where to post this , but in case of nuclear war turkey will be targeted because its Nato country

my question is how well can turkey can defend itself against long-mid range ballistic missiles ?

Ecderha

Experienced member
Reactions
4 7,822
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
I don't know where to post this , but in case of nuclear war turkey will be targeted because its Nato country

my question is how well can turkey can defend itself against long-mid range ballistic missiles ?
Mate you should please count to 10 then Think and Think again. Above is just thing which is Bullshit

Any I repeat Any nuclear attempt mean End of humandkind. IT IS NOT ABOUT TURKIYE.
ALL Counties will start using nukes. AND ONE THING CHINA WILL USE NUKE ON RUSSIA TOO.
Why when shit start THERE NO TIME TO CALCULATE JUST F.... OTHER SIDE

Vergennes

Experienced member
Professional
France Moderator
Reactions
Nation of residence
France
Nation of origin
France
Destroyed and abandoned russian equipment

FMnJhIWXEAMAYSW.jpg