Live Conflict Ukraine-Russia War

tomthebotfly

Reactions
1 218
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Italy
BTW the European Union holds a mutual defense clause so war with Finland or Sweden will drag France and the rest of Europe in it as well. France is also a nuclear power.

Joe Shearer

Contributor
Professional
Advisor
Reactions
21 1,942
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
“Today Georgia, tomorrow Ukraine, the day after tomorrow—the Baltic states and later, perhaps, time will come for my country, Poland.”
-
Late Polish President Lech Kaczynski during the Russo-Georgian War

@Joe Shearer
What worries me in this developing situation of greater and greater menace to peace is the inability of our central Indian government to find the vocabulary that they had rejected with such great contempt in their political posturing - the vocabulary to enable a non-aligned structure, and to maintain constructive relations with countries including those intimately embedded in either of warring blocs.

Specifically, in its attempts to curry favour with the super-powers, a blind alley that the anxiety of the Indian Army and the Indian Air Force have directly created, India has forgotten Sweden, Turkey, South Korea and Japan as sources of constructive cooperation.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,133
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
I would advise you to make a little research about Finland and Finnish people during world war 2 and their wars.

Have also in mind that they just had a population of 3,5 million back in those days.

Compare finland today to the past.

By the way finland placed an embargo on us because we attacked their pkk friends.

Good fck em. I hope Turkiye vetoes both.

Either we tell them to give us defence tech or we give the middle finger. No middle ground here. If we welcome them to nato that means Turkish foreign policy is shit. We love being shat on.

Play fire with fire.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,735
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Is it true that Ukraine controls Hostomel airport rn?

Vaggos

Reactions
Nation of residence
Italy
Nation of origin
Greece
I would advise you to make a little research about Finland and Finnish people during world war 2 and their wars.

Have also in mind that they just had a population of 3,5 million back in those days.

Simo Häyhä approves this post 👍

goldsilver

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Israel
In a video statement, Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky says nearly 9,200 Russian soldiers have been killed since Moscow began its invasion last week.

Russia has said that so far 498 service members were killed.

goldsilver

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Israel

Ukraine’s Zelensky survives three assassination attempts this week — report

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky survived at least three assassination attempts in the past week, London’s The Times reports.

The newspaper says mercenaries from the Wagner Group, a security company under the control of Yevgeny Prigozhin, a key ally of Russian President Vladimir Putin, and Chechen special forces were sent to kill Zelensky.

The report claims Ukraine was tipped off about the plans by anti-war members of Russia’s Federal Security Service.

The Times says Wagner Group sustained losses in their assassination attempts, with a source close to the group saying it is “eerie” how well informed Zelensky’s security team is.

Chechen assassins were “eliminated” on the outskirts of Kyiv during one of the attempts on Saturday, the report says.

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
apparently ukrainians kills russians left and right but what i see from reports russians are advancing steadily and encircled biggest cities in ukraina, something does not add up.

Vergennes

Experienced member
Professional
France Moderator
Reactions
Nation of residence
France
Nation of origin
France
Russian VDV...

FM_1OnUWUAAT7w_.jpg

FM_1OnYXMAQd52Z.jpg

FM_1OnWXsAMC781.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

McCool

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
they are doing this with kids gloves, no thermobaric are being used like FOAB and the reports of the casualties are like 500 Russian soldiers killed, 2800 Ukrainians killed with 500 taken POW. Someone predicted the future here.

View attachment 40494
What happened? i thought those Tsirkon would ensure total Ukraine capitulation ? What I saw is Russians leaving their tanks behind. Quite ironic tbh. 🤭🤭

Top Bottom