Mehmed Ali

Contributor
Reactions
1 905
Nation of residence
England(UK)
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
I am glad that the Russians are in complete decline, the birth rates are catastrophic. Percentage wise only ethnic minorities are somehow afloat. After these sanctions, brain drain etc there is no coming back. God willing these people will sunk in the mud where they belong.

FeuerFreii

Reactions
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Australia
Last week, Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy publicly asked for the ‘wonderful’ Bushmaster troop carriers, which he said could significantly help his country. To which Australia responded in solidarity a few days later. I applaud this act of course, and truly hope these vehicles will make a difference in protecting innocents in the war.

Admittedly, I haven’t read up much about the bushmaster, but many articles from Australian media outlets highlight the vehicle’s ease of use (important here, when they need to deployed quickly and with minimal orientation) and versatility. Although, I do worry about its ability to traverse terrain, given it’s a 4WD as opposed to a tracked carrier. This makes it less mobile, and at risk of punctures.

Perhaps countries in possession of tracked personnel carriers should extend a little assistance as well? As a Singaporean, I hope Singapore would contribute a couple of Broncos to Ukraine. Notably the Bronco 3 for it has combat and humanitarian variants. Seeing the carnage across Ukrainian cities, I think Ukraine deserves alot more humanitarian assistance.

Any other nation you'd think could lend a hand, the way Australia has?

Hexciter

Experienced member
Reactions
4 11,447
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Baykar Technology Leader Selçuk Bayraktar:

"I don't want to stand out with technology while people are losing their lives. People are resisting the occupation, defending their homeland. This is what the brave people and leaders of Ukraine are doing."

"Of course you need technology and your indigenous defense capabilities. But I don't want to compare it to any technology when human lives are at risk, even children are dying."

"(Bayraktar TB-2) It is one of the symbols of the resistance and gives them hope."

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,009
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
FPpwqUpXIAUmuAG.jpeg

Possibilities

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,009
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Stalemate or even status quo ante bellum would still signify a Russian defeat

- no regime change
- failed to take kiev
- military campaign was suppose to end in 3 days or at least in a week
- ukraine was suppose to surrender not fight back
-hoping zelensky fled
-hoping nato sits this one down just like Georgia in 2008

Conflict was a real test to show the world that Russia was a military power to still fear with its reforms and modernisation programs.

All of it ending in utter failure as the conflict drags on with no end in sight.

Russian military industry will lose prestige and sales. Not to mention for years the Russians promoted new products like the T14 armata, S70 drone and the Su57 Jet to signify Russia has the new and latest stuff 🤣

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,009
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Nato barely lost any kind of equipment to the Russians.

While the Russians have lost much shit for decades. Lets not forget corruption as Russia had no problem with former Soviet or Warsaw pact countries sending their weapons to be studied and broken down so counter measures are made.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,009
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Russians constantly berated Nato weapons as overpriced junk.

But it seems Nato is way ahead in everything.

Something which Iranian, Chinese and Russian shills cant admit.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,009
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Seems that nobody is expecting Crimea to be on the table.

There is one more possibility and that's with Crimea liberated, or even maybe declaring independency.

Crimea is too well entrenched with Russia.

Not to mention majority of the population is Russian and they are pro russian to the core. Only Ukrainians and Crimean Tatars are pro ukrainian in Crimea.

Russians wont give up Crimea without a fight. Best chance if Russia gives it up without a fight but Ukraine could suffer heavy casualties in trying to take back crimea.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 8,997
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Crimea is too well entrenched with Russia.

Not to mention majority of the population is Russian and they are pro russian to the core. Only Ukrainians and Crimean Tatars are pro ukrainian in Crimea.

Russians wont give up Crimea without a fight. Best chance if Russia gives it up without a fight but Ukraine could suffer heavy casualties in trying to take back crimea.

Honestly we have seen the absolutely unthinkable transpire in this war. Don't be surprised if Ukrainians take Crimea back when all is said and done.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,009
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Honestly we have seen the absolutely unthinkable transpire in this war. Don't be surprised if Ukrainians take Crimea back when all is said and done.

I hope so. I hope the Russians cant afford to keep crimea that they withdraw for good.

All thanks to fcking Obama for the Crimea debacle.

McCool

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Stalemate or even status quo ante bellum would still signify a Russian defeat

- no regime change
- failed to take kiev

This is dangerous for Russia in the long run, regardless if Putin survives or not. A Kyiv government that survive this invasion will undoubtedly double down on it's military, I could already see Ukraine is going to spend more than 2% of it's GDP post war. Modeled after NATO with NATO standard weaponry and NATO operational standard.

and all this in a country that directly borders Russia, an untamed Ukraine is what successive Russian ruler fear from the Tsar, Stalin and now Putin. Putin's own successor will be no different. For them Ukraine is a dagger pointed at their belly.

Nato barely lost any kind of equipment to the Russians.
Russia is on its way to win #1 ranking in losing equipment, beating Syria's army own losses in 10+ years of war.

Syria's losses for example (2011-2021)

regime-armor-losses-per-type-2048x870.jpg

Russia's army ground vehicle losses in 43 days of war is approx at
  • 450 MBT
  • 282 AFV
  • 467 IFV
  • 91 APC
  • 21 MRAP
  • 81 IMV and many more (see Oryx lists)
Something which Iranian, Chinese and Russian shills cant admit.

This is what I think too , I actually debated it with blackjack once.

Now it's proven that:

1. Air force could survive initial missile barrage (unlike what Rus, Chin and Iran shills tell)
  2. Numbers count
I once told blackjack that his missile would not be as decisive as he prolly imagined, mainly because the numbers wouldn't suffice.

1649429351960.png

Now we're seeing reports that Russia is running low on precision munitions.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom