Live Conflict Ukraine-Russia War

E

Era_shield

New Bayraktar UAVs Spotted In Ukraine

1649429490591.png

By Joost Oliemans and Stijn Mitzer

In a conflict that is shaping up to be one of the most intense and rapidly developing of our time, drones have come to play an increasingly important role, and could well end up being one of the pivotal factors in its eventual conclusion. Thus, the delivery of at least 16 additional Bayraktar TB2 UCAVs, on top of the 18 already in Ukraine's pre-war inventory, constitutes perhaps one of the most significant instances of support to Ukraine's plight yet. [1] Now evidence has emerged that Turkey's drone contributions have not remained limited to the TB2, with new combat footage of Baykar's Mini-Bayraktar UAV confirming their delivery to the country. [2]

(continues here)

Relic

Contributor
Canada Correspondent
Reactions
12 2,405
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Canada
With all due respect intended towards this effort, and absolute respect towards the Australians for stepping up, the quantities of vehicles being sent, as of now, are not sufficient for successful, large scale, Ukrainian counter offensives.

Below would make a difference...

250 T-72 tanks, from the Eastern European countries + 100 captured T-72 tanks and T-80 tanks refurbished / repaired for Ukrainian use.

100 Bushmaster Personnel carriers with 50mm machine guns, or grenade launchers, from Australia

100 Mastiff Personnel carriers, with full weapon's suite, from Great Britain.

75 BMP-1 armored personnel carriers that have already been announced from the Czechs.

250 HMMWVs, equipped with TOW anti-armor weapons, 30mm and 50mm machine guns of varying types and grenade launchers from the Americans.

30 mixed S-300, 2K12 Kub, 9K33 OSA anti-air systems, from Eastern European countries.

1000 Switchblade 300 loitering anti-personnel drones, provided by the Americans.

250 Switchblade 600 loitering anti-armor drones, provided by the USA.

150 Javelin anti-tank missiles, PER WEEK, provided by anybody and everybody who has them.

500 NLAW more anti-armor weapons, provided by Great Britain.

1000 more mixed Panzerfaust 3, MILAN and M72 anti-armor weapons, provided by Germany, France, Canada, etc.

5000 more AT4 rockets, provided by Sweden, Finland, USA, Britain and everyone else who uses them.

500 more Stinger, anti-air systems, provided by whoever has them in their stockpiles. If they have to be purchased from the Middle East, so be it.

100 mixed medium and long range artilery and guided rocket systems from Poland, Britain, USA, etc. British AS-90, 155mm howitzers, Polish 155mm Krab, American M777A2, 155mm howitzers, with counter battery radar systems. Eastern European BM-21 Grad rocket systems, from Eastern European countries.

20 British Starstreak Air defense systems.

50,000 more Western small arms, including rifles, machine guns, grenade launchers and portable mortars.

100 Harpoon, anti-ship missiles, with launchers, provided by Britain, USA, Canada, Denmark, Italy, etc.

10 Turkish Bayraktar, TB2 drones PER WEEK, with neccessary MAM-L ammunition.

5-10 million more rounds of ammunition of all neccessary types, WEEKLY.

Millions of litres of fuel, to keep keep the Ukrainian war machine running.

$5 billion dollars of cash, from the countries not able to send weapons systems, so that Ukraine can keep its army fed and equiped with whatever they feel they need.

Last edited:

Relic

Contributor
Canada Correspondent
Reactions
12 2,405
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Canada
There are no "good guys" in war. Just winners and losers. It's an ugly reality.

If anybody thinks that the atrocities being committed in Ukrainians towns and villages, against civilians, are going to be met with fair treatment of captured Russian soldiers... You're not living in reality.

I don't like it, but it is what it is.

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
This is dangerous for Russia in the long run, regardless if Putin survives or not. A Kyiv government that survive this invasion will undoubtedly double down on it's military, I could already see Ukraine is going to spend more than 2% of it's GDP post war. Modeled after NATO with NATO standard weaponry and NATO operational standard.

and all this in a country that directly borders Russia, an untamed Ukraine is what successive Russian ruler fear from the Tsar, Stalin and now Putin. Putin's own successor will be no different. For them Ukraine is a dagger pointed at their belly.

Russia is on its way to win #1 ranking in losing equipment, beating Syria's army own losses in 10+ years of war.

Syria's losses for example (2011-2021)

regime-armor-losses-per-type-2048x870.jpg

Russia's army ground vehicle losses in 43 days of war is approx at
  • 450 MBT
  • 282 AFV
  • 467 IFV
  • 91 APC
  • 21 MRAP
  • 81 IMV and many more (see Oryx lists)

This is what I think too , I actually debated it with blackjack once.

Now it's proven that:

1. Air force could survive initial missile barrage (unlike what Rus, Chin and Iran shills tell)
  2. Numbers count
I once told blackjack that his missile would not be as decisive as he prolly imagined, mainly because the numbers wouldn't suffice.

View attachment 42287

Now we're seeing reports that Russia is running low on precision munitions.

Syrian army losses is come from Russian own supply especially after 2013 direct support, the same is happened during second Nagorno karabakh war, as most of Armenian weaponry come from Russia with heavy subsidy

And any shooting war directly against NATO countries would results in devastating catasthropic losses for Russian armed Forces and their allies. This tendencies has been the norm since eary 1990 after the US Army revolusioner warfare method had been perfected during 1991 Gulf War.

The Ukraine after the war, in my opinion would switch to NATO standard armaments in some major weaponry system especially in air force and air Defense System and Naval items, and mixed them with their Warsaw pact legacy standard. Kinda like what the Poland do after the end of cold war before.

Last edited:

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Novorossiya is a must for Putin,no less.
The USA and Britain along with some of their allies especially the Baltics countries, Poland and Chezch along with Slovakia would be gladly to prevent that scenario. No need to mention the Ukraine people after the massacre happened, they would fight teeth for teeth, eyes for eyes.

Relic

Contributor
Canada Correspondent
Reactions
12 2,405
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Canada
Australia sending $26.5 million dollars worth of anti-armor weapons and ammunition to Ukraine, along with the 20 Bushmasters already announced.

The type of anti-armor weapons has not been disclosed, but the feeling is that it is Javelin missiles, from the Australian stockpile, which will be backfilled as Raytheon ramps up their production line to replace inventories. They also use the M72 LAW, which is expected to be part of the package as well.

TR_123456

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
The USA and Britain along with some of their allies especially the Baltics countries, Poland and Chezch along with Slovakia would be gladly to prevent that scenario. No need to mention the Ukraine people after the massacre happened, they would fight teeth for teeth, eyes for eyes.
Other then the Ukranians nobody can prevent it from happening.
Expect more missile strikes from the Russian side.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,091
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
It is said foreign volunteers are executing Russian soldiers.

Since volunteers are not official soldiers technically they dont apply geneva conventions.

But recording your own atrocities is shitty optics.

The chechens had garnered sympathy world wide until salafists started recording chopping russian soldiers heads off which was being leaked world wide.

To the point where people started to turn against the chechens.

I think Beslan was the last straw when Chechens mainly Salafist/Wahabi militants attacked a school and kept children as hostages. When the Russians attacked the children seem to have been caught in the crossfire while some militants executed school children.

I think a lot of Muslims worldwide who supported the Chechens were horrified thats how Putin and Kadirov were able to show the world we are the good guys.

I always said this before when you have extremist dickheads in your ranks this is the result.

Mehmed Ali

Contributor
Reactions
1 905
Nation of residence
England(UK)
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
It is said foreign volunteers are executing Russian soldiers.

Since volunteers are not official soldiers technically they dont apply geneva conventions.

But recording your own atrocities is shitty optics.

The chechens had garnered sympathy world wide until salafists started recording chopping russian soldiers heads off which was being leaked world wide.

To the point where people started to turn against the chechens.

I think Beslan was the last straw when Chechens mainly Salafist/Wahabi militants attacked a school and kept children as hostages. When the Russians attacked the children seem to have been caught in the crossfire while some militants executed school children.

I think a lot of Muslims worldwide who supported the Chechens were horrified thats how Putin and Kadirov were able to show the world we are the good guys.

I always said this before when you have extremist dickheads in your ranks this is the result.
I don't know how to say things in concise manner, I met some of those Salfis (pantheists and mujjasima), a few of them were really genuine in some of theirs ideas but majority of them are there to fulfill their macabre dreams. The dreams that they can control life and death, that they are talked about and that they frighten people . Some of them tried everything to be noticed or to be appreciated but unsuccessfully, some of them are carier criminals etc. They like to make a drama or something spectacular if you give to 100 of them a choice between being quite unnoticed but effective or to be in the news , 99% would choose latter. Apart of the few , they are the pure scum. By the way don't call them Selefi , the original people of Selef never call themselves like that. I think the most appropriate name for them is The Neo Al Hashashun. Basically it is the state of mind , not unique so you have this people in Ukraine doing the same things unfortunately

Last edited:
Top Bottom