Contributor
Russia Correspondent
Reactions
7 639
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Russia
This is too long of an explanation to the point of coping 😁. 16 donated HIMARS turned the tide of war, ps: the US operated ~500 of those.

That's all people need to know. 😊
i only see footage of russian MRLS systems destroy columns of ukrainian units, are there even any footage of HIMARs artillery strikes on russian units :unsure:

blackjack

Contributor
Russia Correspondent
Reactions
7 639
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Russia
But, But... @blackjack said that the Russian reinforcements already came and the tide of the battle is turning around. :(
dont make me make your start crying to the moderators and admins again that I am showing too much posts of ukrainian equipment getting destroyed in so many different ways.:ROFLMAO:

blackjack

Contributor
Russia Correspondent
Reactions
7 639
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Russia

The balance of forces as of September 30 was approximately as follows: the number of attackers (APU) was, according to some estimates, 12-15 thousand, according to others more than 20 thousand. The defense in the Estuary itself was held by one or two battalions of BARS (up to 1000 fighters), on the outskirts of the Lyman units of the 20th OA numbering about 3 thousand more fighters, according to the military.

Thus, the Armed Forces of Ukraine created a 3-5 times numerical advantage in this area and had the opportunity to close the environment in the very near future.

There were no free reserves to strengthen the defense for the above reason - an acute shortage of personnel on the entire front due to its long length and the total numerical superiority of the enemy by about 2-3 times.

Soldier30

Contributor
Reactions
8 651
Nation of residence
Russia
Nation of origin
Russia
The strikes of Russian missiles on the positions of the Ukrainian army were filmed by one of the servicemen of Ukraine, the place where the Russian missile strike was carried out is not reported.

During the combat operation of the Russian Pantsir air defense system in Ukraine, one of the missiles flew right over the heads of the soldiers. Apparently the target for which the Pantsir air defense system worked fell too low.

The crew of a Ka-52 helicopter fired an Izdeliye-305E missile into a BMP-2 of the Ukrainian army. Russian 305E missile can be used at a distance of up to 14.5 kilometers

blackjack

Contributor
Russia Correspondent
Reactions
7 639
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Russia
1664731612095.png
Does not sound good to me.

situaion on war

1664731997079.png

Geroman
Forwarded from Scott Ritter Live Streams
The total amount of Western military assistance to Ukraine has reached $85 billion, or 7% of the total budget of all NATO members. This makes Ukraine Number 3 this year in terms of military budget.

Intel Republic
⚡
BREAKING NEWS
⚡

Russian Constitutional Court approves a documents package on the admission of Donetsk and Lugansk People's Republic, Kherson and Zaporozhye regions to Russia.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 8,839
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Is any Russian asking themselves how Putin could get things so wrong? We are 8 months into Putin's 3 day war and we have reached a point where every other week we are seeing the Russians on the run?

I honestly think you could take a few people off this forum put them in charge of the Russian army and they will perform better then Putin is performing currently.

I mean Russians just think about it, your army is being routed and destroyed by Ukraine, a country that barely had a functioning state only two decades ago. Even with the support Ukraine has gotten from the west, it still doesn't account to 10% of the war material Russia has/had at her disposal.

This war is potentially will go down in history and be talked about hundreds of years from now, how a massive state can destroy herself against a much smaller and weaker one.

chibiyabi

Contributor
Reactions
3 399
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Togo
thats
Is any Russian asking themselves how Putin could get things so wrong? We are 8 months into Putin's 3 day war and we have reached a point where every other week we are seeing the Russians on the run?

I honestly think you could take a few people off this forum put them in charge of the Russian army and they will perform better then Putin is performing currently.

I mean Russians just think about it, your army is being routed and destroyed by Ukraine, a country that barely had a functioning state only two decades ago. Even with the support Ukraine has gotten from the west, it still doesn't account to 10% of the war material Russia has/had at her disposal.

This war is potentially will go down in history and be talked about hundreds of years from now, how a massive state can destroy herself against a much smaller and weaker one.
is the risk being country in dictatorship, no one dare to conduct check n balancing, or create safe way for the nation when it opposite with the goverment. it will happen if only the dictatorships collaps, n RU near to it

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom