Soldier30

Contributor
Reactions
8 650
Nation of residence
Russia
Nation of origin
Russia
France handed over to Ukraine two batteries of the Crotale air defense system, it is worth noting that it is not known which versions of the air defense system were transferred. The French air defense system "Crotal" was developed in the late sixties by order of South Africa, after which the French army became interested in it. In the late eighties and in 2010 the complex was modernized, it was called "Crotale NG". SAM "Krotal" were actively exported and installed on different chassis. The French Ministry of Defense planned to abandon the Crotale NG complexes, the decommissioning of the last air defense systems was scheduled for 2025. The United States also tested the complex, but in the end did not accept it into service. The air defense system has a target tracking radar antenna and an optical-electronic station. A foldable survey radar antenna is installed on top. One complex can simultaneously fire at one target with a capacity of up to 4 launches per minute. The firing range of the latest versions of air defense systems is 500-10000 meters, the height of target destruction is up to 6000 meters.

Russian military personnel are actively using guns in Ukraine against STUPOR drones. In the video, using this complex, a commercial drone of the Ukrainian army DJI Mavic 3 was planted. At the moment, 3 drones of the DJI Mavic 3 type were planted using the PARS "STUPOR" anti-drone complex.

Strike installations UR-83P and UR-77 in Ukraine. The UR-83P is an analogue of the UR-77 demining machine, but it is delivered to the place of use by truck and assembled on site. Installation assembly time 1.5 hours. After the installations and incendiary shells hit, at the end of the video, the Russian unit began to attack the village of Berestovoye.

Russian servicemen, under the cover of a tank, evacuated the wounded directly from the front line. The crew of the tank with the callsign "Vesitologist" approached the positions of the Ukrainian army almost point-blank, the distance was about 100 meters. The fire of the tankers was corrected from the drone. Also, at the risk, the coordination of the work of the crew was carried out by one soldier directly from the armor of the tank.

One of the Ukrainian soldiers, possibly a mercenary from Georgia, filmed an American armored car International MaxxPro of the Ukrainian army from the inside. MaxxPro armored personnel carrier manufactured by Navistar International, adopted by the United States in 2007. At that time, American troops in Iraq were urgently re-equipping with these vehicles, since the Humvee armored vehicles had poor mine protection. The MaxxPro armored vehicle can withstand an explosion of a mine in TNT equivalent up to 7 kg. In the US, you can buy a new MaxxPro for $550,000.

bisbis

Contributor
Reactions
2 718
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan

Here is the result of Zelensky's actions. The great success of the hero zelensky.
Hunger, thirst, lack of electricity, cold.

Arguments such as Zelensky is innocent, Russia attacked, Putin did it.

However, the top management of that country is primarily responsible for the situation of a country.

Excuses are unacceptable. Otherwise, governments do not accept failure, they always put the blame on others.

Last edited:

Tornadoss

Contributor
Reactions
4 2,516
Nation of residence
Czechia
Nation of origin
Turkey
I had to write again. First, there is no nation called Azeri. People living in Azerbaijan are Türk like Anatolian people.

Secondly, I do not support Russia. I just do not want Russia to disintegrate for now so that the balance of power in our region is not disturbed.

Because if Russia disintegrates now, the USA will take over our country and the north of the Black Sea.

Because of this danger, I do not want Ukraine to win. that is, out of necessity.

Here is the result of Zelensky's actions. The great success of the hero zelensky.
Hunger, thirst, lack of electricity, cold.

Arguments such as Zelensky is innocent, Russia attacked, Putin did it.

However, the top management of that country is primarily responsible for the situation of a country.

Excuses are unacceptable. Otherwise, governments do not accept failure, they always put the blame on others.

It's clear you are supporting Russia and you are here with an hidden agenda.
It's directly Russia's and Putin's fault. Ukraine is a sovereign country, they can approach west or east it's their business. Russia is a terrorist country. Period.

Tornadoss

Contributor
Reactions
4 2,516
Nation of residence
Czechia
Nation of origin
Turkey

bisbis

Contributor
Reactions
2 718
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Rusya'yı desteklediğin ve gizli bir gündemle burada olduğun açık.
Bu doğrudan Rusya'nın ve Putin'in hatası. Ukrayna egemen bir ülke, batıya veya doğuya yaklaşabilirler, bu onların işi. Rusya bir terör ülkesidir. Dönem.
Evet, çok gizli bir gündemle buradayım. Ben aslında 007,5 im. :)

Well, not everyone has to think the same as you. He can't be accused of being bad just because he doesn't think like you. Nor can he be accused of being Russian or being a supporter of the Russians.

Last edited:

Tornadoss

Contributor
Reactions
4 2,516
Nation of residence
Czechia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Yes, I'm here with a top secret agenda. I'm actually 007. :)

Well, not everyone has to think the same as you. He can't be accused of being bad just because he doesn't think like you. Nor can he be accused of being Russian or being a supporter of the Russians.
Keep fooling yourself. Most people here won't give a crap here what you say.

bisbis

Contributor
Reactions
2 718
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Friends, ypg/pkk terrorist organization attacks have just happened to our country. Our people were killed.

I wonder which western state supported our country. Provided weapon or money support to fight against pkk/ ypg. Did NATO send troops and equipment to fight? no.

On the contrary, they prevent us from even fighting.

They still give weapons and money to pkk/ypg.

Now, reading the messages here, everybody supports the west wing on Ukraine.

Then I look at the terrorist attack page, the people here are cursing pkk/ypg there.

Okay, but the same western states that founded, supported and attacked our country, the pkk/ypg organization.

Don't you think this is contradictory?

what

Experienced member
Reactions
9 6,001
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Friends, ypg/pkk terrorist organization attacks have just happened to our country. Our people were killed.

I wonder which western state supported our country. Provided weapon or money support to fight against pkk/ ypg. Did NATO send troops and equipment to fight? no.

On the contrary, they prevent us from even fighting.

They still give weapons and money to pkk/ypg.

Now, reading the messages here, everybody supports the west wing on Ukraine.

Then I look at the terrorist attack page, the people here are cursing pkk/ypg there.

Okay, but the same western states that founded, supported and attacked our country, the pkk/ypg organization.

Don't you think this is contradictory?

No, I support Ukraine, not the west. Its as easy as that.
You're free to share your opinion but please everyone stick to the topic.

bisbis

Contributor
Reactions
2 718
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
No, I support Ukraine, not the west. Its as easy as that.
You're free to share your opinion but please everyone stick to the topic.
No, it is not that simple and easy.

If you don't see the future plans of the western states hidden behind this war, if you see this war as just an invasion, then our country has a huge awareness problem. Let me give an example, we may experience effects such as the effects of the Iraq war on our country.

When we make predictions for the consequences of the Ukraine-Russia war that will affect our country, I foresee that some risks and dangers will arise for our country.

Most of these risks and dangers originate from the west. I do not support ukraine because of western dangers.

Last edited:

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,822
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
All of a sudden Russia is now a terrorist country.

Where were they when the Russians pummeled Chechnya, Georgia and Syria.

Lets not forget how certain Eu members supported Russia in Libya.

guest_07

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Malaysia
Nation of origin
Malaysia
All of a sudden Russia is now a terrorist country.

Where were they when the Russians pummeled Chechnya, Georgia and Syria.

Lets not forget how certain Eu members supported Russia in Libya.

Suddenly,
many have "wake up" from sleep.

But I will not surprise
if it involve on other Muslim country,
they go back to "sleep mode".

Wallahu a'lam.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,822
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Poland and the Baltic countries got it right long ago about Russia

But instead we turned a blind eye to it.

blackjack

Contributor
Russia Correspondent
Reactions
7 639
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Russia

Germany gives patriots to poland.
Poland says give it to Ukraine.
Germany NOOO YOU CANT DO THAT, ONLY NATO MEMBERS.
Poland already had Patriots close to ukraine and I recall they have the good shit with GaN AESA radars.

Man even I am starting to feel bad for Ukraine having these kind of people which you trust your lives with in their hands. there are already complaints that the military package aid deal from the U.S. was not as good as the last package deals that were offered. Than on January ,Congress will have new members but I still think a majorly rulled republican house would still approve of spending bills to Ukraine.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom