Contributor
Reactions
2 718
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
YPG exploded a bomb in Istanbul.

Who are we to hold responsible, the usa, russia, greece, or the government in charge of our security at the time? Does our president say to TV, we are victims, help us, fight for us? No. Despite all threats and obstacles, it punishes terrorists on the spot.

Zelensky had to consider every possibility while determining his policies. İncluding war. But I think he was writing funny skits at the time.

Tornadoss

Contributor
Reactions
4 2,516
Nation of residence
Czechia
Nation of origin
Turkey
YPG exploded a bomb in Istanbul.

Who are we to hold responsible, the usa, russia, greece, or the government in charge of our security at the time? Does our president say to TV, we are victims, help us, fight for us? No. Despite all threats and obstacles, it punishes terrorists on the spot.

Zelensky had to consider every possibility while determining his policies. İncluding war. But I think he was writing funny skits at the time.
So you are comparing YPG and Russia? So Turkey vs ypg is same as Russia vs Russia. What kind of logic is this?
Tell us why Ukraine did deserve to be invaded?

busdriver

Reactions
Nation of residence
Poland
Nation of origin
Poland
No, it actually means very simple.

Managers are primarily responsible for the state of the people and the country.

Today, if the Ukrainian people are in a bad state, the first responsible for this is Zelensky.

The country is not governed by pretending to be a hero through the media, by appearing on the screens and saying that we are victims.

Zelensky should have accepted failure and resigned because I was responsible for this bad situation on the screens.

That's what a normal manager would do. But since Zelensky is a member of the USA and England, the process does not work normally.
by the same token Assad is responsible for Syria's deplorable state and should resign, but he's not doing it because he's part of Russia, right?

what

Experienced member
Reactions
9 6,001
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Please everyone watch your language, personal attacks will not be tolerated and will lead to warnings.

bisbis

Contributor
Reactions
2 718
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
by the same token Assad is responsible for Syria's deplorable state and should resign, but he's not doing it because he's part of Russia, right?
Exactly, zelensky is also a man of the usa. Despite the fact that he destroyed his country with the power and media support of the USA, he is shown as a hero.

bisbis

Contributor
Reactions
2 718
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
So you are comparing YPG and Russia? So Turkey vs ypg is same as Russia vs Russia. What kind of logic is this?
Tell us why Ukraine did deserve to be invaded?
If you read the previous posts you will understand.

bisbis

Contributor
Reactions
2 718
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Simply put according to Z guy, Ukraine is "Russia's backyard". So they only have one choice, be under Russia. If not, Ukraine must perish.

This is the main reason behind the invasion. Not NATO whatsoever.
Yes, this American cowboy finds a solution by deflecting the subject when he can't find an answer to give.

İts too clear. Usa and zelensky's bad politicks.

Merzifonlu

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
23 2,027
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Despite the fact that he destroyed his country with the power and media support of the USA.
Enough! Putin and his gang attacking civilian infrastructure and about to cause mass deaths. You still seek agitation, distortion, and blaming the victim. Even if Zelensky is a US puppet, Putin is still a war criminal. And this is not the only war in which he has committed crimes.

bisbis

Contributor
Reactions
2 718
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Enough! Putin and his gang attacking civilian infrastructure and about to cause mass deaths. You still seek agitation, distortion, and blaming the victim. Even if Zelensky is a US puppet, Putin is still a war criminal. And this is not the only war in which he has committed crimes.

Oooo, the thinking man finally came to our conversation.

He came and interrupted his judgment. :).

If you think about the oppressed so much, the persecution will not end until you blame Biden as much as you blame Putin.

Here is the real judgment!

blackjack

Contributor
Russia Correspondent
Reactions
7 639
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Russia
What the PKK is to Turkey is what Azov is to Russia, to each his own is all I have to say. I just like Turkey's military technology and current political stance which is why I want them to be closer partners with Russia, despite the negative sentiment from most users here on this thread. Turkey in my opinion is just incompatible with the current west and its policies.

bisbis

Contributor
Reactions
2 718
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
What the PKK is to Turkey is what Azov is to Russia, to each his own is all I have to say. I just like Turkey's military technology and current political stance which is why I want them to be closer partners with Russia, despite the negative sentiment from most users here on this thread. Turkey in my opinion is just incompatible with the current west and its policies.
If possible, let's get as close to Russia as the balance policy against the west is enough. As you know, we have a Turan target.

blackjack

Contributor
Russia Correspondent
Reactions
7 639
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Russia
If possible, let's get as close to Russia as the balance policy against the west is enough. As you know, we have a Turan target.
its going to be hard influencing anyone here. Turkey's empire had beef with Russia's, technically speaking parts of Ukraine use to be part of the ottoman empire and turks are as big nationalists as poles are about their old territories in Ukraine and tartars are turkic people as well in parts of Crimea. The west tried to overthrow Erdogan in a failed coup and the U.S. based on some of its military deals does not want to pursue Turkey's interest of growing stronger which is the current problem Russia has as well with the west.

I am hearing on your side that your military is getting closer to Armenia, Russia despite religious orthodox christianity similiarity cant get along with the PM for wanting to suck western dick. And Azeris I heard have a big population in Russia. I even want the serbs and albanians to get along in Kosovo.

Kathirz

Contributor
Spain Moderator
Reactions
2 1,135
Nation of residence
Spain
Nation of origin
Spain
I just want to bring back what @Mailman posted months ago. It seemed honourable words that would ring in the ears of those who might like things more or less.

New ideas always araised after big wars, but never someone who killed others to steal their houses was awarded with eternity, it's just a matter of time.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,822
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
I just want to bring back what @Mailman posted months ago. It seemed honourable words that would ring in the ears of those who might like things more or less.

New ideas always araised after big wars, but never someone who killed others to steal their houses was awarded with eternity, it's just a matter of time.

May Allah/God have mercy on his soul.

Soldier30

Contributor
Reactions
8 650
Nation of residence
Russia
Nation of origin
Russia
Archival episode of the battle made by a Ukrainian soldier in the Kherson direction, presumably in September. In the video, Ukrainian BTR-70s received from Macedonia. The result of the battle at the end of the video.

The Russian calculation of the Tor-M2U air defense system showed the destruction of the UAV of the Ukrainian army. Usually, the work of SAM crews is not as interesting as the actions of combat units of other troops, since in most cases you cannot see the result. In this case, this is not the case, the moment of the UAV hit is shown on the screen of the air defense system, the UAV type could not be established. The Tor-M2U air defense system is a modification of the 2009 complex, the air defense system can direct missiles at 8 targets and simultaneously fire at 4 at a distance of up to 12 kilometers.

Ukraine received TRLG-230 MLRS from Turkey, as reported in the video, their first use. After the appearance of footage with the MLRS, the Turkish media denied this, it is reported that the installation on the video is most likely Azerbaijani. The TRLG-230 MLRS from the Turkish company Roketsan are quite new; 230 mm missiles were tested in 2020. The missile of this MLRS has a flight range of 70 km and, in the final section of the flight path, can be guided by a Bayraktar TB2 UAV laser beam or ground-based laser target designation. It is worth noting that the Bayraktar TB2 UAV is quite large and can be detected even by older versions of air defense systems, it will be difficult to carry out laser target designation with them in the air defense coverage area. The chassis of the Russian KAMAZ-63501 was used as a platform for the MLRS, and other chassis were reported to accommodate installations.

Russian troops fired MZ-21 incendiary shells at the positions of the Ukrainian army in the village of Nevelskoye near Donetsk. The peculiarity of the 9M22S shells is that the fire they caused cannot be extinguished. A magnesium-based combat incendiary mixture ignites upon burst and reaches a combustion temperature of up to 2700 degrees. Each incendiary shell carries up to 180 incendiary elements and inflicts damage on enemy personnel and lightly armored vehicles.

The Ukrainian army began to use Dingo ATF armored vehicles, some of them were seen in the photo of the Ukrainian Airborne Forces units. Earlier it was reported that Germany will transfer 50 of these machines to Ukraine. Dingo ATF entered service with Germany in 2003. The body of the Dingo-2 machine is made of armored steel and combined armor "MEXAS" and provides protection against bullets of 7.62 mm caliber and explosive devices up to 8 kg of TNT. The machine is produced in nine modifications and is in service with 7 countries. For fire support, a 7.62 mm MG-3 machine gun is used, which can be replaced with a 12.7 mm M2 machine gun or a 40 mm automatic grenade launcher. The vehicle is capable of carrying eight troops. The ATF "Dingo" armored car was created on the Unimog all-wheel drive chassis and has a speed of up to 90 kilometers per hour. The engine power is 237 hp. Power reserve - 1000 km.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,098
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Yes, this American cowboy finds a solution by deflecting the subject when he can't find an answer to give.

İts too clear. Usa and zelensky's bad politicks.
so what constitute good politics to you ? Just be honest, this isn't about Zelensky at all. Zelensky isn't there during the takeover of Crimea, nor is Zelensky there during the RU intervention in Donbass.

Last edited:

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom