Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
22 12,778
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
He's a criminal yes, but people are using this event to justify a call for the ending/destruction of entire country/people.

Which makes them no different animal than the guy in the video.

Kathirz

Contributor
Spain Moderator
Reactions
2 1,135
Nation of residence
Spain
Nation of origin
Spain
I highly doubt anybody watching this and calling to end this war even the collapse of the Russian imperialist system could be compared with the guy cutting the throat to another human with bare hands.
I think it's just so disgusting and falls into really low morals trying to justify such actions.

There will be an answer and responsibility for everything.

Last edited:

bisbis

Contributor
Reactions
2 718
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
While the Crimea belonged to Ukraine, the Ukrainian administration did not allow the Crimean Tatar Turks to receive education in their own language and to experience their own culture. I think that even if Ukraine gets the Crimea again, it will treat the Crimean Tatar Turks in the same way. They can use the Russians as an excuse for this, but since we are not bordered by Ukraine and we do not intend to divide Ukraine, this excuse should be invalid.

Dmr

Reactions
1 335
Nation of residence
Macedonia
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
While the Crimea belonged to Ukraine, the Ukrainian administration did not allow the Crimean Tatar Turks to receive education in their own language and to experience their own culture. I think that even if Ukraine gets the Crimea again, it will treat the Crimean Tatar Turks in the same way. They can use the Russians as an excuse for this, but since we are not bordered by Ukraine and we do not intend to divide Ukraine, this excuse should be invalid.
At least they didn't kill,rob and deport them.You know like Russians did several times.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
22 12,778
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Tells you just how f**ked up this people mentally are, calling to erase entire group of people just because one incident.:LOL:

How many men serve under Putin ? 700K ? How many are actually misbehaving ? probably a dozen or two, and yet here we are seeing people calling to "end filth which is Rus" (wow). Even after the leak of U.S and Australian crimes in Afghanistan I have yet to see people calling to end this country into non existence.

If its their guy doing such, they will excuse them by portraying it as separate incident and doesn't represent their "value". But if the opponents done that their response is all of them are criminals and to "end the filth" LOL

45c44ec6fc1bdf18afc485771cf1ee1f
9375d66cbe63086c7b6cd0dce053a88c

I believe not all Russian soldiers are like this some are busy doing soldiers job like digging trench, operating machine guns, driving tanks....just like not all Americans are war criminals, some of them are busy doing soldiers job like drinking beers in barracks, operating machine guns, driving Humvees etc.

LOL

Last edited:

bisbis

Contributor
Reactions
2 718
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
At least they didn't kill,rob and deport them.You know like Russians did several times.
In other words, Ukranians and russians do not have much difference, for Türks. Anyway the people of both states are of the same race.

Last edited:

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
71 8,227
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
Tells you just how f**ked up this people mentally are, calling to erase entire group of people just because one incident.:LOL:
You do realised that only came out in a moment of anger and disgust?

While it is not excusable, Nobody here actually want the extinction of the Russians.

Last edited:

Kathirz

Contributor
Spain Moderator
Reactions
2 1,135
Nation of residence
Spain
Nation of origin
Spain

How many men serve under Putin ? 700K ? How many are actually misbehaving ? probably a dozen or two, and yet here we are seeing people calling to "end filth which is Rus" (wow). Even after the leak of U.S and Australian crimes in Afghanistan I have yet to see people calling to end this country into non existence.

If its their guy doing such, they will excuse them by portraying it as separate incident and doesn't represent their "value". But if the opponents done that their response is all of them are criminals and to "end the filth" LOL

45c44ec6fc1bdf18afc485771cf1ee1f
9375d66cbe63086c7b6cd0dce053a88c

I believe not all Russian soldiers are like this some are busy doing soldiers job like digging trench, operating machine guns, driving tanks....just like not all Americans are war criminals, some of them are busy doing soldiers job like drinking beers in barracks, operating machine guns, driving Humvees etc.

LOL
I won't be the guy who justifies an action of an individual guy for an entire group or community, but you are just omiting, who invaded a friendly country, and plunged millions of people into misfortune in this context.
We have seen over thounsands of forum pages, media about Russian crimes against humanity, some people might justify them within some moral framework, I won't be the guy throwing the first stone or trying to justify crimes against humanity, but if someone tells me what to do if a group of people invades my country, tries to kill my familly, rape my doughter and wife, I would just go through anybody. I believe that's not the Wagner or RU case.

And that's why in my opinion you are falling into several disgusting things, comparing what might be the aceptable under any religion or belief and your personal liking.

I think I'm not the only guy here wondering on how someone tries to presenting a criminal as a common journalist and then presenting us with such an unfortunately inhuman act as something that others also do with total parsimony.

I believe such comments are out of discussion and deeply unpleasant in any serious forum.

Relic

Experienced member
Canada Correspondent
Reactions
12 2,596
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Canada
Videos like the ones released by the Russians today do nothing to help their cause. It doesn't intimidate the Ukrainians, it emboldens them to fight to the death rather than be captured and it causes them to respond in ruthless fashion against the invaders. How many times do you think Ukrainian soldiers who have seen this will simply pull the trigger and end Russian lives, when capture would have been a possibility?... Videos like this will cost hundreds and thousands of Russian families their loved ones, because some Ukrainians aren't going to take that kind of stuff laying down.

Furthermore, videos like these are a rally call for international support. If you thought that West might waiver some time soon, videos like this do nothing to help the Russian cause. The next Ramstein summit is in 10 days, on April 21st. Look for a pile of new goodies to be announced for the Ukrainians, which simply means many, many thousands of additional dead Russians. Videos like these simply enrage populations and cause those populations to implore their governments to do more.

With that said, Canada 🇨🇦 announced a new military aid package for Ukraine today, aimed at further equiping Ukrainian assault troops that are being trained across Europe. The package includes...

- $2.4 Billion loan to Ukraine
- 21,000 Colt C7 assault rifles
- 38 squad level machine guns
- 2.4 million rounds of ammunition.

While Canada lacks the ability to send a lot of heavy equipment to Ukraine, they are sending a lot of kit to outfit Ukrainian infantry. Also, providing open ended loans allows Ukraine to spend the money how they see fit for their survival.

Last edited:

Relic

Experienced member
Canada Correspondent
Reactions
12 2,596
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Canada
Denmark 🇩🇰 confirmed that they will be sending (in agreement with Germany and The Netherlands) 100 refurbished, Leopard 1A5 tanks to Ukraine. These tanks were sold to a private Germany company and will now be bought back to send to Ukraine as infantry support vehicles.

Germany is also rumored to be looking at refurbishing an additional 80-90 Leopard 1A5 tanks that they have in long term storage. These tanks will serve a similar role as the French AMX-10RC tank destroyers that have been sent. Their 105mm main gun in not is not adequate for modern tanks battles, but it's more than capable of supporting infantry against IFVs, APCs and opposing infantry.

Relic

Experienced member
Canada Correspondent
Reactions
12 2,596
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Canada
It was noted recently that Poland 🇵🇱 is selling Ukraine more weapons. It appears the complete package will include...

- 200 Rosomak APCs
- 24 M120 Rak self-propelled mortars
- 100 Piorun MANPADS
- Undisclosed numbers of heavy trucks to carry mortars.
- undisclosed numbers of BMP-1 IFVs.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
22 12,778
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
but you are just omiting, who invaded a friendly country, and plunged millions of people into misfortune in this context.
I omit no one and defend no one. I'm no tankie and I'm no fans of a country with GDP 1/20th of USA.

We have seen over thounsands of forum pages, media about Russian crimes against humanity, some people might justify them within some moral framework, I won't be the guy throwing the first stone or trying to justify crimes against humanity, but if someone tells me what to do if a group of people invades my country, tries to kill my familly, rape my doughter and wife, I would just go through anybody. I believe that's not the Wagner or RU case.
When did I even tell people what to do ? X country got invaded, never have I wrote sentence that urge them to (for example) surrender, capitulate or cower under pressure. Their country they know what best to do, and I don't remember urging certain action which calls for self harm.

On the other hands, I'm giving perception. This is war OK, war is always like this and its going repeat this way in a perpetual manner. Murder, rape, stealing is a feature of war. It doesn't start with a particular country and will not stop with a particular country until the world ends.

You know this is just politics, those rape, murder accusation is just to spice things up. In war its paramount to have the upper narrative. I believe Ukraine knows this will happen sooner or later when they chose the Euro path in 2013. Nothing to be surprised at. There will be an answer and responsibility for everything (За все буде відповідь і відповідальність. )right ?.
And that's why in my opinion you are falling into several disgusting things, comparing what might be the aceptable under any religion or belief and your personal liking.
like what ? I don't have personal liking, I'm so devoid of feeling I wrote things as they were.
I think I'm not the only guy here wondering on how someone tries to presenting a criminal as a common journalist and then presenting us with such an unfortunately inhuman act as something that others also do with total parsimony.
You mean Vladlen ? Yes he's technically a journalist (prove me wrong)...and whomever kills him is technically a criminal, and depending if it is ideologically driven or personally driven. The killer is either a murderer or terrorists. Simple as hell.

Its not me who comes out with this definition. I merely remind people what this is all about.
I believe such comments are out of discussion and deeply unpleasant in any serious forum.
Why ? Whenever I wrote, rarely it comes from my ass, the very definition of terrorism, journalist etc that I post comes from the what the world accepted as common. So how am I not serious ? Why am I seen as unpleasant ?

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
11 9,062
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Videos like the ones released by the Russians today do nothing to help their cause. It doesn't intimidate the Ukrainians, it emboldens them to fight to the death rather than be captured and it causes them to respond in ruthless fashion against the invaders. How many times do you think Ukrainian soldiers who have seen this will simply pull the trigger and end Russian lives, when capture would have been a possibility?... Videos like this will cost hundreds and thousands of Russian families their loved ones, because some Ukrainians aren't going to take that kind of stuff laying down.

Furthermore, videos like these are a rally call for international support. If you thought that West might waiver some time soon, videos like this do nothing to help the Russian cause. The next Ramstein summit is in 10 days, on April 21st. Look for a pile of new goodies to be announced for the Ukrainians, which simply means many, many thousands of additional dead Russians. Videos like these simply enrage populations and cause those populations to implore their governments to do more.

With that said, Canada 🇨🇦 announced a new military aid package for Ukraine today, aimed at further equiping Ukrainian assault troops that are being trained across Europe. The package includes...

- $2.4 Billion loan to Ukraine
- 21,000 Colt C7 assault rifles
- 38 squad level machine guns
- 2.4 million rounds of ammunition.

While Canada lacks the ability to send a lot of heavy equipment to Ukraine, they are sending a lot of kit to outfit Ukrainian infantry. Also, providing open ended loans allows Ukraine to spend the money how they see fit for their survival.

If i were in charge of this Russian invasion i would have made sure that the regions the Russians take that the Ukrainian population are treated exceptionally well so that the message would have been relayed to the rest of the country that things are good under the Russians.

Instead they did the opposite, they butchered, tortured and raped their way across Ukraine. And if no one was around to do these things they looted everything.

Then to make matters worse they intentionally targeted civilians and relentlessly, day and night. They basically created the perception among the Ukrainians that the worst thing they can do is lose this war, since the horrors that would follow would be unimaginable. The Russians created an atmosphere where if you plan to stay in the country the safest and best thing you can do is fight and resist.

Its fascinating watching how dumb Russia has behaved over this 3 day war that they planned. And every step of the way the Russian apologists have been claiming victories.

contricusc

Reactions
1 636
Nation of residence
Panama
Nation of origin
Romania
Its fascinating watching how dumb Russia has behaved over this 3 day war that they planned.

They simply can’t do better than that. At least the whole world will finally see who they really are, because their massacres during WW2 and the communist times have not been publicized since they won the war.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
12 4,821
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Our rus simp thinks this is a one incident.

in the same telegram channel a Russian commander wrote that you would be surprised by how many of these incidents happens. He promised that the videos will come gradually. 2k rus liked his message.

you are not aware of how many peoples the rus has erased from the face of the earth. Their history is nothing but murder and genocide. It will be a favour to the world to end their existence
Can u send the link of that telegram channel?

Nykyus

Committed member
Russia Correspondent
Reactions
4 617
Nation of residence
Russia
Nation of origin
Russia
Crimean Tatar activist, Mustafa Dzhemilev, from the very beginning, that is, since 2014, was against the annexation of Crimea to Russia. In a recent interview, he said he hoped to live to see the day Crimea was liberated from Russia.
On YouTube, Crimean Tatar activist Gulnara Abdullayeva switched from Russian to Ukrainian as a sign of contempt for Russians and Russia.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom