bisbis

Contributor
Reactions
2 718
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Yes, the West ordered Putin to invade Ukraine, in order to fulfill its Machiavelian plan of ruining Ukraine and Russia at the same time. It is always the West’s fault.
In the past, the Soviet Union was strong, then they persecuted the world. The Soviet Union was destroyed, the West remained unstable, strengthened. now westerners are persecuting the world. the only difference was that the soviets were attacking and diving directly. Westerners, on the other hand, show the cruelty they perpetrate with various tricks and propaganda as justifiable, necessary and innocent. the effect of communication tools.

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,935
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan

Personally, I'm hung up on the lies of the west. They can't fool me anymore.

Yes, yes, Putin suddenly attacked Ukraine.
I know this is probably pointless but I'll entertain you for a while.

Why did Russia launch a full-scale invasion of Ukraine in 2022 according to your interpretation? Why did they annex Ukrainian territory in 2014?

Currently I expect your answer to include each of the words "NATO", "EU", "USA" and "western lies" at least once. Prove me wrong.

And on a purely patriotic note, how do you justify wanting Russia to win when Ukraine winning benefits Azerbaijan immensely?

Relic

Contributor
Canada Correspondent
Reactions
11 2,392
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Canada
It's a slow, arduous process, but ever so surely Russian occupiers are being systematically eliminated in Southern Ukraine. They're dug in well. This won't be a quick moving offensive for Ukraine.

Relic

Contributor
Canada Correspondent
Reactions
11 2,392
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Canada
You mean they're arrested the most productive people in their country en masse?... We've never seen that fron Russia before... Those idiots never learn. They deserve everyone ounce of the mysery they've created for themselves.

JES

Reactions
Nation of residence
Finland
Nation of origin
Togo
Personally, I'm hung up on the lies of the west. They can't fool me anymore.
What is your opinion about Russia's lies? Biden warned the world a month before the 2022 invasion started that Russia was about to invade Ukraine. Was he not right? Russia maintained until a week before the invasion that they had no plans to invade. Yet we all know that preparations for the kind of offensive Russia did must have taken at least around a year.

Relic

Contributor
Canada Correspondent
Reactions
11 2,392
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Canada
Rather than retreat, the entire Russian Storm Ossetia Battalion occupying the Ukrainian village of P'yatykhatky decided to stand their ground and fight. All roughly 300 of the men, along with their deputy commander, Lt Colonel Tekhov Aivengo, were systematically killed by the advance of the Ukrainian 128th Brigage. All of the Russian equipment was destroyed and / or captured. The men from South Ossetia were not cowards, but they will always be remembered as fighting and dying on the wrong side of history, as part of an invading force that committed countless attrocities in their quest to destroy their neighbour.

Almost all of the men in the picture below are dead.

Attachments

• 1687235178968.png
    1687235178968.png
    425.2 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:

clonda

Committed member
Reactions
1 168
Nation of residence
Russia
Nation of origin
United States of America

Why did Russia launch a full-scale invasion of Ukraine in 2022 according to your interpretation? Why did they annex Ukrainian territory in 2014?

Currently I expect your answer to include each of the words "NATO", "EU", "USA" and "western lies" at least once. Prove me wrong.

And on a purely patriotic note, how do you justify wanting Russia to win when Ukraine winning benefits Azerbaijan immensely?
Putin struck first to stop the army of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, which was ready to attack Crimea in the near future, Putin struck ahead of time. Putin annexed Crimea not only to achieve Russia's geopolitical goals, but also as a kind of response to the West for playing dirty at the very threshold of the Russian house. With this step, Putin severed all relations with the West, but these relations as such did not exist. The West played dirty, manipulating the cards the way he wanted. Thus, Putin, in fact, had nothing to lose. Diplomat V. Churkin said in an interview that Russia, cooperating with the West, never encroached on their interests, but Western foreign policy constantly systematically blocked Russia's oxygen and stepped on its tail. Vitaly said that such a tough foreign policy on the world stage is no different from the domestic one. The American mentality is prone to fierce competition not only within its own country, but also abroad.Now Russia is also playing a tough game.

JES

Reactions
Nation of residence
Finland
Nation of origin
Togo
Putin struck first to stop the army of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, which was ready to attack Crimea in the near future, Putin struck ahead of time. Putin annexed Crimea not only to achieve Russia's geopolitical goals, but also as a kind of response to the West for playing dirty at the very threshold of the Russian house. With this step, Putin severed all relations with the West, but these relations as such did not exist. The West played dirty, manipulating the cards the way he wanted. Thus, Putin, in fact, had nothing to lose. Diplomat V. Churkin said in an interview that Russia, cooperating with the West, never encroached on their interests, but Western foreign policy constantly systematically blocked Russia's oxygen and stepped on its tail. Vitaly said that such a tough foreign policy on the world stage is no different from the domestic one. The American mentality is prone to fierce competition not only within its own country, but also abroad.Now Russia is also playing a tough game.
What's the claim that Ukraine was about to attack Crimea based on? I'm in doubt whether you followed the events that took place in the months before the Russian invasion started, but I did. EU leaders queued up to speak to Putin to convince him invasion would be a big mistake. Zelensky had little of the confidence he has today and seemed to be ready to make various concessions to convince Russia from not invading.

The cynical thing was that Putin at this point had planned his invasion for at least a year, so it became clear to me there was no convincing him from stopping at this point.

Relic

Contributor
Canada Correspondent
Reactions
11 2,392
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Canada
According to Bloomberg, the European Union 🇪🇺 is set to announce a $50 Billion Euro macro assistance package for Ukraine, which will include money for both defense and essential services.

Meanwhile, the United States 🇺🇸 is set to ask Congress for an additional $37.5 Billion USD in military funding assistance for Ukraine. Those funds will go towards both "drawdown authority" and "USAI" as they have previously.

In total, Ukraine can reasonably expect to receive roughly $80 Billion USD in additional aid coming from those two entities over the coming year. Meanwhile, countries such as Canada 🇨🇦 , Britain 🇬🇧 , Australia 🇦🇺 , New Zealand 🇳🇿 Turkey 🇹🇷 and South Korea 🇰🇷 will continue their support as well, lifting thr total Ukraine can expect to receive in foreign funding to roughly $100-$110 Billion USD for the remainder of 2023 and the first half of 2024.

So much for the West floundering in their support Vlad. Your move.

blackjack

Contributor
Russia Correspondent
Reactions
7 698
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Russia
1687274829203.png

Till recently Oryx was able to spin info and sell Ukrainian losses as Russian losses because Ukraine was using mainly Soviet equipment. As soon as they switched to Leopards tanks and other western-made equipment, it was obvious who is the one knocking out the shit of the enemy. What is surprising is that many "western experts" are often citing Oryx as a credible source of info when talking about thousands of destroyed russian tanks.

Relic

Contributor
Canada Correspondent
Reactions
11 2,392
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Canada
USA 🇺🇸 to announce a new "powerful" military aid package for Ukraine tomorrow according Secretary of State Blinken... Could this be the package they finally approve ATACMS with how successful Ukraine has been using Storm Shadow missiles for deep strikes?

Last edited:

clonda

Committed member
Reactions
1 168
Nation of residence
Russia
Nation of origin
United States of America
If Ukrainians were pushed back to the starting position the internet would be flooded today with Russians posting pictures of destroyed Ukrainian hardware and corpses.
There are such photos in telegram channels. There are no mountains of corpses in these photos, but there is evidence that the APU suffered significant damage, equipment was damaged, prisoners, etc. If you want to, you will find it

bisbis

Contributor
Reactions
2 718
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan

Dear Anastasius I thing, living in the USA has confused you a lot. The propaganda there has taken you prisoner.

While in America, you forgot the geographical and political realities of Central Asia. Do you still think that the USA, the West, Russia, even capitalism and communism distribute democracy, freedom and prosperity?

Have you ever seen the situation of the Middle East, North Africa, Central Asia, Afghanistan, what is going on here? Haven't you followed the US Senate President Nancy Velosi in Armenia recently and what happened next?

Don't you see what has been done to Anatolia, our homeland, for years with the PKK and Greece?

Do you think that when Russia collapses and westerners enter the Russian geography, will they give us Türks the right to live?

Or will they persecute Iraq, Syria, Libya, Afghanistan?
Think about it, would a weak Russia in the north or a powerful colonial destructive west be more dangerous?

Why do you think the Turkish government distanced itself from the west, got closer and balanced with Russia?

Last edited:

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom