• Poll closed .

Captain_Azeri_76

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
As we are moving closer and closer to the US elections, and we know exactly how Biden has announced to intervene in the internal affairs of turkey, we have to analyze how dangerous Biden will be for world politics and if he will be more dangerous than Trump. There is no question that the Trump administration is more benevolent towards turkey - BUT regarding bigger wars, one would have to put Biden in the same drawer as H. Clinton.
We can be thankful that Clinton did not win the election at that time because otherwise there would have been a more aggressive front against Russia (Ukraine), Turkey and China.

Let's consider the following article:

If the US classifies the crimes in China as genocide, then theoretically we can expect that in the next few years there could be an intervention similar to the one in Yugoslavia - similar to what happened in Kosovo and Bosnia - a NATO war...

What do you think about that?

Blackeyes90

Contributor
Reactions
3 2,784
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Biden is acting like a moderate Republican in Democratic Ticket. I expect most of Bernie Sanders supporters to not vote in this election. Plus Republicans are highly motivated as a party. Democrats are making alot of noise yes but in the end of the day they dont go and vote. Also what does Biden offers America other then Obama policies ? Nothing. At his Televised nomination process there were so many republicans vouced for thim that even bothered so many Independent voters. Also there is the issue with the Universal Health Care. Biden is dead against it and it makes it very unpopular amongst the voters especially in these dark pandemic days. Lastly Biden is very old and people are speculating that he has dimentia. I dont know if thats true but people are concerned about that. I expect Trump to give Americans another paycheck before the election for dealing with the pandemic , which will have positive effect to his election. There is going to be 3 televised debate between Biden and Trump and there we will see how clever debater Trump really is.In the end I believe Trump is going to win the election.

Top Bottom