Live Conflict Wagner coup attempt in Russia

Fairon

Reactions
6 892
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I mean if I have to enter Moscow, I would want to make sure that it was my only option. I don't think coup is finished just yet. It is halted during the negotiations.(also for resting the troops) The night is still long.

Asena_great

Contributor
Reactions
13 1,487
Tatarstan20mapjpg_FAPiOI9.width-800.jpg

yo from my sources tatars in tataristan are rising flag of tataristan protesting and saying tataristan without Russia i wonder will turan will be finally free ??

damn that kadyrov he declare for putin he could have been our ally

Russians belongs to Europe not Eurasia i wish we were in better situation to take full advantage

Azbaroj

Reactions
1 213
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
The coup was orchestrated by Putin with his loyal Pig zin .

Did not you notice , there is a rebellion but there is no clashes , no blood shed , no fighting .
Does it make any sense ?

Those who have dreamt some day dream , now go to bed with your popcorn. Soon you will see Putin and Pig zin are laughing and cheering with vodka .
Perhaps Putin will say goodbye to Shoigu and some other generals .

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
10 9,053
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Guys be mature and not kid like Naive
I mean there so much at stake

"It is not possible to attack Putin, to march almost up to Moscow, and to say “oh, I changed my mind”. Prigozhin knows it well. Interesting times are coming."

Not just that, but the people who openly declared their support for the goblin cannot really afford for him to stop otherwise they will all disappear soon enough.

Ecderha

Experienced member
Reactions
4 7,821
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
"Yesterday, Prigozhin's appeared on ON HIS OFFICIAL telegram channel that he was preparing Wagner columns and is going on Moscow,"

"today putin appear on russian offical TV and called Prigozhin a traitor, and called his actions "a stab in the back of Russia." "

At end of the day we have fakers starting to spread gossips and lies (no proves). No official video from both sides.
Only AI fakes and AI shits.

I suggest to wait a night and see what will happend in this time.
I still think that tonight russian generals or people with power will decide the fate of putin.

Ecderha

Experienced member
Reactions
4 7,821
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
puppet Lukashenko has NEVER told the TRUTH in his LIFE.
So he fled to Türkiye and somehow magically succeeded in convincing Prigozhin of something putin was unable to do? I doubt it.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
10 9,053
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
when erdogans deals with Russia moving forward does he just bypass putin altogether and phone the goblin instead?

Agha Sher

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
10 9,141
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Afghanistan
This stall in events in Russia might be a good thing for Turkiye.

Obviously, Turkiye was caught unprepared by the events which highlighted how fragile the russian state is and how quickly the entire empire could collapse. Now MIT needs to start working on preparing for the eventual collapse of the empire. A plan must be in place for the future of North Caucasus and Turkic areas.

Top Bottom