Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
24 2,053
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
The situation got even more complicated. Putin is effectively overthrown, we can no longer keep him in power. From tomorrow the de facto new president of Russia is Prigozhin. The main problem for us is how to contact this man. It seems that we will solve this issue through Lukashenko.

Agha Sher

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
10 9,141
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Afghanistan
What?! Seems like Wagner capitulated.

Agreement according to Peskov the Liar.

1. Prigozhin exiled to Belarus
2. Wagner members will sign contracts with MoD
3. MoD leadership stays

Oublious

Experienced member
The Netherlands Correspondent
Reactions
7 4,358
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
lol

How twitter make people believe what is happening, in fact nobdoy nows what is happening and people are talking about putin is overthrowed :LOL:. BAsed on twitter posts....

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
65 7,588
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
Yep, also given the civil war and later break up of the Russian Federation, we were able to stablish several new states in this forum in last 12 hours.😅

Last edited:

BozanAgain

Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
I think almost every post in this thread is wrong...Prigozhn is a diversion and a pawn of Putin.

This is between Putin's elites vs Gerasimov + Shoigu and the elites backing them.

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
Yep, and given the civil war and break up of the Russian Federation, we were also able to stablish several states in this forum last 12 hours.
i expected the conflict to be shot lived as stated here:
Erdo is smart gotta admit, wagner can not win this war, no airforce means the death for any regular troop and wagner are more regular troops than anything else.
Either they switch to taliban tactics or they will get decimated in coming weeks.
Things might look favourible for them right now because they have the momentum but thing can go south very fast once they stagnate without air cover.

Though i would prefer to say its russian internal matter rather than taking sides but its at least better than picking wagner side.
but i didnt expact it to be over that soon, seems Putin paid Progi a good royalty. :ROFLMAO:

Remember guys, the key for a good day is to always pay your mercenaries.

Merzifonlu

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
24 2,053
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
lol

How twitter make people believe what is happening, in fact nobdoy nows what is happening and people are talking about putin is overthrowed :LOL:. BAsed on twitter posts....
It's not just based on a twitter post. Putin was overthrown because Prigozhin was alive.

A leader who allows the leader of the armed rebellion to survive can no longer remain a leader! (Politics 101)

I also remind you that there was no Russian Army in front of Prigozhin that could stand in his way. The Russian Army had already mostly sided with Prigozhin.

Last edited:

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
10 9,053
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
What?! Seems like Wagner capitulated.

Agreement according to Peskov the Liar.

1. Prigozhin exiled to Belarus
2. Wagner members will sign contracts with MoD
3. MoD leadership stays

Thats hilarious he humilated Putin/Russia while at the same time sold out everyone who came out in his support. Many Russians will be fearing now that the state will make them disappear.

The goblin turned out to be exact piece of filth we all knew he was.

I would expect Putin to go on some kind of purge now which will create further divisions and tensions within Russia.

The good news at least for now is Russia averted a bloody civil war.

Oublious

Experienced member
The Netherlands Correspondent
Reactions
7 4,358
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
Oooo What did Iran wrote about the evening in Russia :D....

what

Experienced member
Reactions
9 6,099
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
This could have been so much better, the ending was worse than season 8 of Game of Thrones.

How will Prigozhin ever feel safe in Belarus?
Putin is heavily damaged too, they basically marched into the Moscow region with barely any resistance.

Biggest losers are the Wagner mercs who will now have to join the Russian army and will for sure be used on the frontlines.

bisbis

Contributor
Reactions
2 718
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
I hope the Russians don't turn Russia into a conventional military monster by raising their military technology to the western level after the Ukrainian war and all these events after it happened.

Marlii

Committed member
Reactions
3 301
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
I hope the Russians don't turn Russia into a conventional military monster by raising their military technology to the western level after the Ukrainian war and all these events after it happened.
With what abra ka dabra ? Bloody got 6 helos and 1 fixed wing valuable aircraft lost by a bloody miltia in its own territory but still babbling about superiority

ExiledFalcon

Reactions
Nation of residence
Romania
Nation of origin
syria
Prigozhin is a dead man walking no way Putin will let him go after the he have done , he is an utter moron for not understanding that

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
You dont need to hope, thats something thats not gonna happen, Russia reached a new level of incompetency since yesterday.
Imagine not even having air supremacy in your own airspace, thats how bad Russia is.

Zafer

Experienced member
Reactions
7 7,214
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
This will take a decade if they are lucky.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom