Reactions
61 29,683
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
providing a safe haven for russian criminals is nothing to do with what im saying. All these cowards fleeing the nation makes it easier for a quick coup to place. Thats not what Turkiye should want. We want a long protracted civil war, we want regional leaders to rise up and declare independence.

I'm saying that all the regional leaders with an axe to grind against Russia should have been courted including Kadirov. All the Russian establishment figures fleeing to Turkiye is actually the opposite of whats good for Turkiye.

hakan fidan useless.
On the contrary, I think that we can obtain very valuable state secrets from the Russians who took refuge in Turkey.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
10 9,053
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
On the contrary, I think that we can obtain very valuable state secrets from the Russians who took refuge in Turkey.

we don't need "secrets" that's not going to change facts on the ground.

Not so long ago it came out that the goblin was communicating with Ukraine that if they let him take Bakhmut he will give them the co-ordinates of Russian positions. I guarantee you that the USA has communicated with the goblin with the hope that eventually they could use him to their benefit. Whats happening now could be part of it.

The point I'm making as a "Muslim majority TURKIC nation" who have we been communicating with in Russia should an eventual opportunity arise? Which leaders with influence and control have we engaged with?

There must be countless men and women in Russia who wish to rid themselves of the Russian occupation? where are we?

Ataturk said we cannot wait for them to come to us, it us who must reach out to them.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,129
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
I was just gonna refer to Merzifonlu’s and your post and gonna suggest what a great move it would be although sounds like fantasy at first look. Definitely out of the box thinking. I love it.

One or two caveats though
1 - Can you trust Putin or any successor to leave occupied Ukrainian territories after beating Wagner and not to use them against Ukraine with transferred fleets of Turkish UCAVs?

2- Even if you pull out this monumental “Machiavellian” twist and gain the reputation of Paix A La Turca, would West, the USA most prominently, let Turkey gain so much power?
It is too much power. Too much power to make Turkey the sole intra regional power that wouldn’t be controlled by the USA.

Just thinking out loud.

Honestly the West has always benefitted from Turkiye vs Russia clashes.

Since Turkiye has cultural and religious ties to a lot of ethnic groups inside Russia.

The West will no doubt be putting roadblocks so Turkiye does not benefit it from Russia's implosion.

Dont forget how our Western allies accuse us of supporting Islamist militias inside Russia.

When the Chechens lost to Russia the Westerners bascially blamed us for the fallout.

Cant trust either side.

Im for Russia's collapse while at the same time Anglos will do their best to stop Turkiye from reaping its rewards.

Ahlatshah

Reactions
7 223
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
We have limited room for maneuver to make a paradigm-shifting move, and the reasons are obvious, first and foremost the economic problems are very challenging. But on the other hand, it is also clear how difficult the Kremlin is at the moment. I think it was the right move to announce support on the first day. If this is largely a cleansing move disguised as a revolution. We need to push for whatever concessions we can get in return.
I agree. I think Putin will come out on top but will be defeated in Ukraine, they might even lose Crimea if the situation will not be deferred in 24 hours. We dont want a major nuclear power enter a civil war, but we dont want a war in Ukraine either. We dont want Russians in Syria, Africa or Armenia or middle Asia. Just a little thrust from wagner, collapsing Russian army and Putin come out on top but with a much weaker army and state also the gratitude and concessions to Turkiye, would be a great outcome and the best scenario for us

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
10 9,053
Nation of residence
United Kingdom

Can you imagine what it must feel like for the Russian soldiers at the front line fighting Ukraine, while behind them another Russian army is marching on moscow. What an absolute shitshow Putins 3 day war turned into.

would be hilarious if moscow is taken and the Russian state collapses considering that was putins plan to march into kiev.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
10 9,053
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Tik tok army vs nazis, lets see whos more worth.
I pace my bet on wagner, they at least fought for real compared tik tok army.

ive seen kadirov send his fighters in a million directions since the war began, i cant point to anywhere they had any real success or anywhere they actually committed a sizeable force.

When the moment is right i suspect he will also "betray" putin.

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
86 10,844
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I agree. I think Putin will come out on top but will be defeated in Ukraine, they might even lose Crimea if the situation will not be deferred in 24 hours. We dont want a major nuclear power enter a civil war, but we dont want a war in Ukraine either. We dont want Russians in Syria, Africa or Armenia or middle Asia. Just a little thrust from wagner, collapsing Russian army and Putin come out on top but with a much weaker army and state also the gratitude and concessions to Turkiye, would be a great outcome and the best scenario for us
If this includes nuclear submarines, I will even land the TFSA in Moscow.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
10 9,053
Nation of residence
United Kingdom

that same nuclear power wants civil war and the balkanisation of your nation. At the end of the day they have these evil weapons and at some point they will be used, instead of us living in fear we should have our arsenal and prepare for all possibilities. Because to me the moment you start wishing for the welfare and safety of your enemy, you've already been conquered.

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
86 10,844
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
If Russia is plunged into civil war, this would benefit the British and Chinese spheres of influence the most in the world arena, which should also keep this in mind. The US consolidation in Europe could be weakened because the EU's security paranoia would ease. On the other hand, Siberia will become very attractive for China.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,129
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Azerbaijan can easily kick the Russian peacekeepers out.

Turkiye can now have a safe move in Syria and Libya.

Central Asia getting opened up.

Good times to be a Turk but the West will ruin our fun.

Follow us on social media

Latest posts

Top Bottom