Live Conflict War in Afghanistan

Tonil

Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Qatar
Looks like the US has failed to secure the Airport and they are getting overrun by civilians but now Badri 313 brigade has arrived and dispersed the conjunction. The Americans themselves have called on the assistance as they were overwhelmed

TR_123456

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
Who is the owner of this forum Turks or Indians? Just curious to know..

Seems like alot of pile is tolerated one way or another even Hindutva propaganda is tolerated here without any condemnations
It doesnt matter who owns the forum,read the forum rules.
By your logic,we should delete 80% of all posts on this thread.

Tonil

Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Qatar
It doesnt matter who owns the forum,read the forum rules.
By your logic,we should delete 80% of all posts on this thread.

It appears like a Turkish defense forum? Am I right or wrong in that assumption. I know it doesn't matter but I sense alot of pro-Indian sentiment around this blocks

TR_123456

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
It appears like a Turkish defense forum? Am I right or wrong in that assumption. I know it doesn't matter but I sense alot of pro-Indian sentiment around this blocks
It is an international forum with equal rights for every member.
That is all you need to know.

Raptor

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
India-*Builds dams,hospitals,schools,parliament for the betterment of people
Pakistan-*Endia sponsoring terrorism*,while their so called multiple dossiers shown to international community as a proof of "indian terrorism" against Pakistan has got no reaction from international community,no proof till now Pakistan has unless few PowerPoint presentations.

Since according to super powerful Pakistanis,R&AW has been defeated and BLA,TTP has been crushed,I'd see the reaction when next attack happens on Pakistan,whom would they put blame on,lololol.
Its It's all visible who's crying,India would have last laugh when next attack happens.

Y'all only have to unnecessarily bring india into discussion,shows who's crying,this thread has become another troll farm.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,807
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey

Taliban will pretend to look like good boy: Expert​

ISTANBUL​

Taliban will pretend to look like good boy: Expert

The Taliban will pretend to look like a good boy to the international community to keep control of war-torn Afghanistan and its collapsed economy, a Turkish international relations professor has said.

“The country saw only wars in the last four decades. There is nothing more important to the Taliban than international aid and support. That’s why they visit Russia and China,” Ahmet Kasım Han told daily Hürriyet on Aug. 18.

According to the professor, to get the support in need, the Taliban promised China not to intervene in the Xinjiang Uyghur region. “They also gave Moscow a word that they would not support al-Qaida or ISIL in Central Asia,” Kasım said.

Taliban wants Afghanistan to be recognized as a legitimate country so they will behave like a good boy, he added.

When asked if they would succeed in being good boys, Kasım replied, “Unknown. As the answer is unknown, people get uneasy.”

According to the latest poll in Afghanistan, 70 percent of the population opposed living in a Taliban regime, he reminded.

I hope PAF will improve on border control and security and just keep at it.

Follow us on social media

Latest posts

Top Bottom