Live Conflict War in Afghanistan

Dalit

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Netherlands
Taliban are like balle balle. Please look up the meaning of balle balle.

A correction is required. After reading some more updates I hereby elevate from balle balle to balle balle+. The Taliban are eating ANA and Afghan poodle regime for breakfast, lunch and dinner. It is so bad. It is so so bad. This is not even a fight. What did these US/NATO forces and other poodles teach ANA? It is so humiliating for US/NATO.

The Taliban will be in Kabul at the end of August.

Deliorman

Contributor
Reactions
5 3,651
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Bulgaria
Assalamu'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh to Muslim
& Good day to Others

Afghan are happy with their life.

Who are we,
trying to determine their lives?

You have English subs in this video which will be very interesting for you and other who want to see Afghanistan from a different angle. Go to 19:10 and tell me that this is normal?

What kind of a human being you must be to be happy with that kind of life?

Still I have nothing against them living however way they want like- just they must stay away from Turkey, Bulgaria, Central Asia, Europe etc.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,245
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
You have English subs in this video which will be very interesting for you and other who want to see Afghanistan from a different angle. Go to 19:10 and tell me that this is normal?

Still I have nothing against them living however way they want like- just they must stay away from Turkey, Bulgaria, Central Asia, Europe etc.

Never knew Sufis in Afghanistan can be this brutal damn!!!! They murdered a religious women who was also a teacher.

That was overkill just for amulets!!!

Sad thing is she went to the police for protection but the police stood down and done nothing.

What a brutal society no wonder the mortality rates there are so bad.

guest_07

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Malaysia
Nation of origin
Malaysia

Yes, for Farkhunda case,
this is not normal.
This is savage considering that
after police investigated,
found out that she was not guilty.

Even if she guilty,
she should be given
a chance to repent.

This is outrageous.
Allah hates people
who go overboard.

Is this a culture here?

Dalit

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Netherlands
When a WTC beam has more worth than the lives of human beings..

Veterans fear WTC beam left behind in Afghanistan could fall into Taliban’s hands​

missing-wtc-beam-Stephen-Ryan-5.jpg

A piece of 9/11 history may have been abandoned in Afghanistan after American troops hastily pulled out of a key military base, leaving the New Yorkers who rescued and donated the relic enraged — and worried it might fall into the clutches of the Taliban.

No one seems to know the location of the memorial — a 10-foot-tall, 900-pound steel beam from the World Trade Center which became a landmark at Bagram Airfield after it was donated in 2010 — in the wake of a rushed exit by United States forces from the base last weekend.

Now there’s a “race against the clock” to find it, said retired U.S. Army Col Jeff Cantor.

“We’re determined to find its exact location currently and bring it home,” said Cantor, a Marlboro, NJ, resident who served at Bagram. “It’s really important to those of us who served over there that it doesn’t fall into the hands of the Taliban.”

Top Bottom