Live Conflict War in Afghanistan

Tonil

Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Qatar
More photos
if only photoshoot translate anything to Taliban CT prowess.

just a reminder that since the last HKIA attack, there had been a total of 45 attacks across Afghanistan.

as I've mention before, CT will be a major headache for the Taliban.

If the Afghan govt didn't quite manage it with NATO support I doubt the Taliban can.

If Pakistan can and Indonesia can and Egypt can Afghanistan will. It will be nothing more than sporadic hits separated by Months just like Pakistan and elsewhere. IS are no more threat in Afghanistan than they are in Indonesia that is just the truth they don't have the logistics or people. It is an obsecure element nothing more really that is just the factual ground reality.. No force on earth can harm IEA on these mountains.

This is the definition of a proud man

FBBoeJbVcBMrw5N

Last edited:

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,255
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
More photos

If Pakistan can and Indonesia can and Egypt can Afghanistan will.

Pakistan, Indonesia and the mentioned nation all had deep intelligence cooperation with the US. and it's an official partnership.

OTOH, as our members here suggest, tha Taliban did not want US cooperation against ISKP.
1w.PNG

More photos
. It will be nothing more than sporadic hits separated by Months just like Pakistan and elsewhere.

That sporadic hits are what ISK wants, they want to bitch about hw incapable the mighty IEA in dealing with small ISKP. You haven't realized it yet.
Just like how the Taliban like to celebrate how incapable NATO are stopping their bombings.
Taliban will ransack them to bits and drag them under the ground they could number millions it doesn't matter.. To the last man attitude that screams I will die on this hill and self-sacrifice is enough to deplate them so much thru out the years they will retreat anyways it would be effortless
This question I had answered it before, you can see it here

for example in their hunt for ISKP, they mass killed the salafists in Afghanistan. That's a horrifying evidence of their relative backwardness in CT. They WILL eventually regret it later.

Tonil

Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Qatar
Pakistan, Indonesia and the mentioned nation all had deep intelligence cooperation with the US. and it's an official partnership.

OTOH, as our members here suggest, tha Taliban did not want US cooperation against ISKP.

That sporadic hits are what ISK wants, they want to bitch about hw incapable the mighty IEA in dealing with small ISKP. You haven't realized it yet.
Just like how the Taliban like to celebrate how incapable NATO are stopping their bombings.

This question I had answered it before, you can see it here

for example in their hunt for ISKP, they mass killed the salafists in Afghanistan. That's a horrifying evidence of their relative backwardness in CT. They WILL eventually regret it later.

lol now I get it. You take the US as god besides god is this what it is all about? IEA doesn't need partnership or cooperation on the ground with anyone in dealing with civilian individuals. You need to smell the cafe and realize all this ISKP bogus is nonexistent but they are few civilians.

Few sporadic scenes separated in months doesn't harm IEA the least they anticipate this nothing to write home about example look at Turkey they do get these ones in awhile for 40 years now but they deal with it normally.

Attacking salafists could be a dangerous undertaking I agree with this part but aside from that IEA has alot of salafists in their ranks and part of me thinks that salafists part was propaganda specifically in the Nangarhar area and probably I would say about 10-15% of the current IEA rank are salafists approx. Salafists are the least group IEA wants to upset they are very militant element and hard headed but aside from that nothing suggests split between them but on the contrary. They are very pro-IEA. The reason for that is there is not much different between them because the traditionalists muslims like the Afghans and salafists are technically identical in practice they just differ in naming not in creed or practice. The same thing with these in Turkey despite being liberal muslim they don't differ in practice from these two groups or these in Afghanistan or the Gulf

Last edited:

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,255
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
lol now I get it. You take the US as god besides god is this what it is all about?
I never said that.

You need to smell the cafe and realize all this ISKP bogus is nonexistent but they are few civilians.
see this ??

his friend is the founder of ISKP. What civilians r u talking about ???

their recruits are actually from the Taliban herself and after their defeat in Kunar, increasingly from the Haqqani networks, which is known to be trained in urban guerilla. So no wonder the last 45 attacks are all urban.

Now add treatment of Salafists under the Taliban Hanafists and we're going to have another decade of war

Attacking salafists could be a dangerous undertaking I agree with this part but aside from that IEA has alot of salafists in their ranks and part of me thinks that salafists part was propaganda specifically in the Nangarhar area and probably I would say about 10-15% of the current IEA rank are salafists approx. Salafists are the least group IEA wants to upset they are very militant element and hard headed but aside from that nothing suggests split between them but on the contrary. They are very pro-IEA. The reason for that is there is not much different between them because the traditionalists muslims like the Afghans and salafists are technically identical in practice they just differ in naming not in creed or practice. The same thing with these in Turkey despite being liberal muslim they don't differ in practice from these two groups or these in Afghanistan or the Gulf

If you read US SIGAR reports on US failures in Afghanistan you'll see that they tracked those mistakes months right after the fall of Kabul in 2001, Taliban will now face the same Kabul 2001 moments the coalition did. they're going to lament it.

Tonil

Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Qatar
I never said that.

see this ??

his friend is the founder of ISKP. What civilians r u talking about ???

their recruits are actually from the Taliban herself and after their defeat in Kunar, increasingly from the Haqqani networks, which is known to be trained in urban guerilla. So no wonder the last 45 attacks are all urban.

Now add treatment of Salafists under the Taliban Hanafists and we're going to have another decade of war

If you read US SIGAR reports on US failures in Afghanistan you'll see that they tracked those mistakes months right after the fall of Kabul in 2001, Taliban will now face the same Kabul 2001 moments the coalition did. they're going to lament it.

Try to understand that Salafists are pro-IEA period thru and thru you don't need to look further than that it dissolves all of this

Last edited:

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom