Live Conflict War in Afghanistan

kumata

Reactions
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
So what's the lie here?

Common jack. You are arguing with somebody who Most probably do not understand how the women's in that era used to work in coal mines. These videos are most probably propoganda one shot many years later on..

When one cannot make out diff between hijab and a women trying to protect her head from dust in coal mines... What to do...ignore..propoganda is allowed as per forum rules.

kumata

Reactions
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
Its Afghan war thread so stick to it,
no one is interested in how sad you are about loosing a war that your country poured billions of dollars and spend 15 years in there, but when the hammed hit, it hit real had.

Did some one used these words : "Says the person who himself is living in Malayasia",
Why whats wrong with Malayasia ?
One thing i can tell you, its not a covid infested wonderland that you are living in,

Did i triggered some one,
Is it bad, it looks bad..........! i think its bad

You are proving you name correct

We poured dollars for the benefit of Afghanistan people. They welcomed it with whole hands. We are proud of this and what have u done for them. Oh.. U r that u r gloating over the fact that while world is moving to 21st century, afghan people are going back to 2nd century BC. You are gloating over the fact that what ever we build, you get something to destroy to send people back to Medieval era.

That's the diff between the followers of medieval desert cult & us who taught the world "live & let live.

Coming to second para, covid infested land... Than u need to check how your new found abbu China spread it and how much ur native country is hiding it. We don't hide people's death. Ah.. I forget... Your people are busy finding naan & timattar where is time to do testing & cure people. We don't celebrate people death like u.. Whether it, s my country or any other.

Between last heard they were begging UN for vaccines. We are vaccinating almost whole Europe im a single day. If u have a inch of shame, than vaccinate few atleast one millions in a day... of highest order.

kumata

Reactions
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
I am still wondering on what kind of education people would have received.. To become them to be supportive of a barbaric regressive terrorist organisation like taliban...

Funnily, none of the most vocal taliban supportee are Afghans!!!!!!!

Ka-52 Alligator

Reactions
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Australia
They know very well where to poke and fortunately IEA isn't one of them, They returned the vehicles, firearms and all the men. Iran is also selling oil and had agreed to take care of the security.
Gulbuddin Hekmatyar is in Kabul and he changed his master.
Was Hekmatyar allegiant to Iran ?

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom