Live Conflict War in Afghanistan

Tonil

Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Qatar
Here is my prediction for Afghanistan it will be build up at a higher pace they will be able to complete in 1 year the work of 3 years. Hence Afghanistan will advance in 10 years like 30 years and 20 years like 60 years. This is due to the IEA they are hyperactive and if anything has proven their consistency and the quickly way they took over Afghanistan it indicts their elevating process will be accelerated

1. The first miracle of Afghanistan was that nobody believed in them winning the war right?

2. Second war and miracle is the development of Afghanistan (They are not aiming to becoming second fiddle but they want to become a leading player in everything in construction speed, development, technology and everything this the new IEA war) Nobody believes in them being able to achieve a quick turn over and turn into a developed regional power. This will be achieved in the next 2 decades. First war last 20 years and the development war will last 20 years but the leap they will make will be great and significiant

Last edited:

Tonil

Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Qatar

@guest_07

I have seen the news that they will create a regular army the news came last night and I have seen Qari Fashiuddin giving an announcement on this..

This is aprox how much it is gonna be..

- Regular army to number 175k

- Special forces to number 25k (Badri 313, Victorious force aka Fatih Zwak, and Mansouri zwak)

- Police security forces 125k

Around 325k meaning they will have to release many of the militiamen they have approx 700k-800k meaning they will have to release some of them and use them as reservers

Tonil

Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Qatar
Fatih Zwak
E-LcGYWX0AE8ZbS

E-LcGkdX0AASB7C

guest_07

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Malaysia
Nation of origin
Malaysia

@guest_07

I have seen the news that they will create a regular army the news came last night and I have seen Qari Fashiuddin giving an announcement on this..

This is aprox how much it is gonna be..

- Regular army to number 175k

- Special forces to number 25k (Badri 313, Victorious force aka Fatih Zwak, and Mansouri zwak)

- Police security forces 125k

Around 325k meaning they will have to release many of the militiamen they have approx 700k-800k meaning they will have to release some of them and use them as reservers

I agree on the some of them
to be act as a reserve army.

Do not disband
the rest of the army at all
because the peace enjoyed now
does not mean it will last.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom