Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Yg paling seru tuh:

Tribun = Pro Rusia
Kompas.id = Netral
Kompas.com = Pro Ukraina

Ketiga media dimiliki oleh Kompas tapi masing-masing memenuhi corok pasar yang berbeda.

"I'm playing both sides so that I always come out on top."
- Kompas, probably
It’s still better. Fox News, one channel, has different views about Russia. Watch Tucker’s show you got pro-Putin far-rightist kind of view. Hannity has more neutral to pro-Ukraine conservative view.
Ya pantesan aja banyak yg kemarin propaganda rusia. Disini banyak media lokal jadi corong media rusia.
Not just the legitimate medias, the “alt-source of informations/influencers” here are also pro-Russia, B*ssman for example, and some random Instagram accounts that usually share news. Globally, pro-Russian influencers or usually they used alternative media rather than mainstreams, are not just from one political spectrum, but both extreme. Redfish, leftist pro-workers alt-media that also supporting anti-omnibus law protest here. Greenwald, yes, him. Grayzone and its notorious pro-Assad, Aaron Mate, leftist alt-media. Don’t forget about Infowars and that fat guy, American far-right ultranationalist alt-media.

The bad is, once our people found something like that, anti-establishment, they like that, gumunan orang-orangnya. Don’t care about the political spectrums, I don’t even know they know about that or not even, once that, anti-status quo, they take that. I don’t know why the mentality can be like that, but I guess they just cynical towards today world system at first.

FPXAllen

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
4 1,634
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Yg paling seru tuh:

Tribun = Pro Rusia
Kompas.id = Netral
Kompas.com = Pro Ukraina

Ketiga media dimiliki oleh Kompas tapi masing-masing memenuhi corok pasar yang berbeda.

"I'm playing both sides so that I always come out on top."
- Kompas, probably
That's media business in a nutshell.

Atau kl ditarik ke inti sebenernya: "It's just business as usual".

deadlast

Committed member
Professional
Reactions
2 352
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Ada yang tau ini kendaraan apa lagi?? View attachment 42399 View attachment 42400
Proyekan Dislitbangad, Ranpur PJD (Pertempuran Jarak Dekat) Sembrani.
Mobil-PJD-e1589447624101.jpeg

https://www.dutasaranateknologi.co.id/mobil-pjd/

------------------------------------------------------

Evolusi dari rantis serbu Hilux à la Jenderal Moeldoko.
IMG-20210701-WA0061.jpg

https://news.detik.com/berita/d-2921647/moeldoko-rancang-mobil-berperisai-untuk-tni

schuimpjes

Experienced member
Reactions
3 1,398
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
That's media business in a nutshell.

Atau kl ditarik ke inti sebenernya: "It's just business as usual".
Whatever is that, the parent company just sell their own reputation for the sake of money that they can get from that naive masses of “revolutionaries”. Kompas itself was made to fought against PKI influence before, now they like this is just sickening.
Proyekan Dislitbangad, Ranpur PJD (Pertempuran Jarak Dekat) Sembrani.
Mobil-PJD-e1589447624101.jpeg

https://www.dutasaranateknologi.co.id/mobil-pjd/
It look almost like Rhodesian Cold War era armored vehicles wkwk

San.geuk

Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
I think they doesn't care about their reputation anymore, as long as they get more clicks it's good for them by feeding bias information, tribune is the worst

Last edited:

schuimpjes

Experienced member
Reactions
3 1,398
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
I think they doesn't care about their reputation anymore, as long as they get more clicks it's good for them by feeding bias information, tribune is the worst
Bias is ok for me, Indonesia can exist at first also because of the writing of newspapers that were bias to Independence from the colonialism before, but Tribun bias to whatever that is against today’s world order and its clickbaity nature are just like you said, worst.

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Btw, disini harga Orlan 10 antara 80,000 s/d 120,000 US Dollar

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orlan-10

Tapi dalemannya itu onderdil murah semua, terutama Cannon DSLR eos tempelan, terus pake engine RC Saito FA 62B yang kalo di buka lapak sekitar 8 jutaan

Fuck mereka ngambil marjinnya gede banget

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom