morningstar

Experienced member
Reactions
3 1,386
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
everything about RU military are sh*ts..., yg kemaren concricpts juga dikasih AK karatan dari bodi ampe laras..masih lebih terawat arisakanya koramil indo :D :D :D
Itu orang gatau juga bisa ketemunya gimana. Kalo nyerah pas diserang berarti kondisinya emang parah banget itu tentara Rusia atau LNR/DPR regular apa conscript gitu, serba kurang sampe gak dapet treatment apa-apa.

Ada emang treatment medis pake belatung gitu, tapi itu kayak bukan belatung dari treatment medis, itu kayak gak keurus sama sekali karena bajunya aja sampe lengket sama lukanya kayak gak keurus gitu, laletan terus belatungan.

Itu hierarki atasnya mungkin udah gak niatin mereka balik deh wkwk dibuang terus tinggal gitu aja. Gatau juga makanan masih dapet gak.

Last edited:

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Gala uniform nya bagus juga ya
FeXHvBKaYAAVTRW.jpeg
FeYiHx2akAEQ_gM.jpeg
FeYZmzHaMAAwG5s.jpeg

Parry Brima

Contributor
Reactions
1 1,057
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
North Korea supplies Russia and Pakistan does Ukraine with their artillery shells/rockets, sometimes wondering, on paper is Pindad's artillery stuff on par and can be useful to any of them?

Last edited:

Var Dracon

Reactions
1 473
Nation of residence
Indonesia
North Korea supplies Russia and Pakistan does Ukraine with their artillery shells/rockets, sometimes wondering, on paper is Pindad's artillery stuff on par and can be useful to any of them?
As far as I know, Pindad has not produced any artillery munition yet, except for mortar

morningstar

Experienced member
Reactions
3 1,386
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
NK has lot more advance weapon industry than Indonesia, no joke. Not just rockets or artillery shells, but also ATGM and even Syrian old Soviet tanks are equipped with NK origins stuffs if I remember correctly.

They also has sophisticated networks of arms smuggling btw, thanks to Room 39, which without it, I don't think so they could sells/smuggles their goods out of NK because of sanctions.

The most absurd I think was how the NK sold/upgraded Cuban MIG-21 by smuggled it in ship registered their freight or manifest as sugar. So the aircrafts were buried in sugar maybe wkwk

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
I just browse Pindad webpage and find that they have certified 105mm artillery shell.

Here's the demonstration article back in 2015.

Pindad sometimes got order for 57 mm munition for S60 gun system too, order not order is depend on the Armed Forces. To make ordinary ordnance large caliber munition such 105, 155 mm (HE, HE FRAG, smoke ) it is still within Pindad capability.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom