Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,029
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
kok ya ada orang pengen ini ibu jadi menhan? nggak paham udah, tapi jujur salah satu kekhawatiran kalo tiba" dengan suatu kebetulan atau apapun itu dia jadi menhan.....we are in deep sh*t!

Wah kalo ibu itu jadi menhan pasti Indonesia beli Dongfeng!!! Amerika ketar ketir

NEKO

Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
3 2,650
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Wah kalo ibu itu jadi menhan pasti Indonesia beli Dongfeng!!! Amerika ketar ketir
Talking about dongfeng reminds me of a member from the north in the past that can't stop talking about dongfeng, dongfeng this dongfeng that, you will get dongfeng'd by dongfeng, their dongfeng is better than indian dongfeng, their dongfeng have 5 mega ton of dongfeng, their dongfeng is the best dongfeng among other dongfeng in the world of dongfeng.

Like chill bro, we know you have dongfeng no need to be crazy about it.

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,029
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Talking about dongfeng reminds me of a member from the north in the past that can't stop talking about dongfeng, dongfeng this dongfeng that, you will get dongfeng'd by dongfeng, their dongfeng is better than indian dongfeng, their dongfeng have 5 mega ton of dongfeng, their dongfeng is the best dongfeng among other dongfeng in the world of dongfeng.

How about Dongfeng for birthday present?

RadenSudirman

Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

We can learn from things we witnessed so far: All of these talks and propaganda about the invincibility of weapons are largely myths, Dongfeng isn't a wunderwaffe with no weakness, and nothing is!

chibiyabi

Contributor
Reactions
3 433
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Togo
Greetings everyone i'm new here.

Ada yang tau kenapa Komodo merajuk?

yg punya komodo itu dulu sangat dekat dengan institusi mindef yg sebelumnya, ampe pendiriannya pun ngeduluin aturan soal negatif investasi militer yg belum direvisi :D :D
We can learn from things we witnessed so far: All of these talks and propaganda about the invincibility of weapons are largely myths, Dongfeng isn't a wunderwaffe with no weakness, and nothing is!
asal jangan lupa quantity has its own quality china

JATOSINT 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
4 3,224
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

Jadi penasaran kalau skenario perang nuklir global kira-kira ICBM siapa yg pertama mendarat di sini

Van Kravchenko

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
2 872
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Jadi penasaran kalau skenario perang nuklir global kira-kira ICBM siapa yg pertama mendarat di sini
Kenapa dengan Indonesia ?

Adakah isntalasi strategis militer dimari yang membahayakan PRC ?

Bukannya lebih baik spam Nuklir ke negara yang berperang nuklir dengn kita daripada membuang buang nuklir ke target yang tidak seharusnya?

Gundala

Reactions
1 506
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Wah kalo saya malah seneng kita beli dongfeng ataupun sejenis dari Rusky atau panda. Dari manapun itu walau tanpa hulu ledak nuklir dah bikin lemes yang mau macem-macem. :devilish:

NEKO

Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
3 2,650
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Mgkin ICBM China. Mrk sih ngebidiknya ke Ostrali, tp jatuhnya di sini.

Yg KW Super mgkin jatuh di NTT/Papua. Yg KW-2 di Aceh.
Anjay itu CEP berati ribuan km dong.
Wkwk

Cromwell

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
I don't believe we would be somekind of fire target from PLA Missile Strategic Force however it is in my belief by 2030 when PLAN already or in process of getting 6 Carrier Groups and technological disparity between Beijing and Taipei already too far ( J-20 & J-31 vs F-16 V and Mirage 2000 ), China will become more assertive regarding Taiwan and any conflict between them will spill over South China Sea, Indonesia's position is caught on between however we have to be smart, for whatever it is Indonesia must either neutral or being on the winning side

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,029
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Ada yang happy banget mukanya

IMG-20221105-WA0161-1024x682.jpg
IMG-20221105-WA0163-1024x684.jpg

NEKO

Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
3 2,650
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Does she think we are some kind of retarded or insane ? Only insane beyond medication would buy this story. She's a nut case
Enggak juga sih banyak juga kok akar rumput disini yang asalkan ada Russia-nya bakal langsung kena bait. Russia stronk.

Video youtube ampas klik bait low quality aja bisa sampe jutaan kok yang nonton, tinggal kasih Russia di judul atau di thumbnail auto banjir viewer.

Cromwell

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
If Taiwanese crisis or South China Sea dispute turns sour and becomes the nightmare we never want, i don't believe we are going to be hit by DF but i can imagine Melbourne, Canberra and maybe Perth taking the hits.

NEKO

Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
3 2,650
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
If Taiwanese crisis or South China Sea dispute turns sour and becomes the nightmare we never want, i don't believe we are going to be hit by DF but i can imagine Melbourne, Canberra and maybe Perth taking the hits.
And that will result in the mainland get carpet bombed with nukes (Trident most likely) by the US.

Cromwell

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
And that will result in the mainland get carpet bombed with nukes (Trident most likely) by the US.
I can't imagine global conflict at level of WW2 however in 21st century and using nuclear, the result would be equally devastating to each side, there's no winner in this scenario only survivors.

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,029
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Invasion to Taiwan even in the term of conventional conflict just like what happened in Ukraine would give electronic components crisis to the whole world as Taiwan is juggernaut in this sector, ban against China product and economy would be results in severe economy crisis for most country in the region, not to mention if China pressured North Korea to open new theater, and conflict happened in Korea peninsula at the same time the result would be much more devastating.

Cromwell

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Invasion to Taiwan even in the term of conventional conflict just like what happened in Ukraine would give electronic components crisis to the whole world as Taiwan is juggernaut in this sector, ban against China product and economy would be results in severe economy crisis for most country in the region, not to mention if China pressured North Korea to open new theater, and conflict happened in Korea peninsula at the same time the result would be much more devastating.
Worst economic crisis ever since 1932 crisis, in fact alot of countries which economically depends heavily on international trades will face collapse if Taiwan crisis or SCS dispute develops into armed conflicts between claimants

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom