Reactions
4 3,224
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Ada yang bisa bantu kontak admin/moderator DefenceHub?

Dua hari lalu kami request password reset untuk @JATOSINT tapi email/link untuk resetnya gk pernah masuk ke email padahal udah request empat kali

Nyoba ngehubungin lewat form 'Contact Us' juga belum ada tanggapan
We're back, thank you so much for the help

RadenSudirman

Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
1671855417923.png

I'm calling it guys, China is a paper tiger and as I said before, what they do is copy the West without understanding what they're doing or for what purpose.

This 'Headquarter' is like that Cyber Polri dude who put on hacker theme video on command post monitors and pretend he is a cyberpolice. The PLA is the same sht, they only want to APPEAR strong from outside, but the inside is empty, hollow.

Like what is this???

-Monitors without purpose, some without computers at all
-Stupid cubicles where they can't even move there while doing nothing
-Digital signs borrowed from a clubhouse, and they don't bother to change the text
-Chief dude sitting on the only non-swivel chair with too large of a table
-Random map of Asia that cannot be used for anything meaningful, why not use the large monitors??
-Printers being put on random places and not in the computer cubicles?
-Useless Map monitors that can only be seen from one side

They don't know what they're doing! and this is the guys who are supposed to conquer Asia? I doubt that!

Heck Napoleon has a better functioning headquarter back in 1800, using only paper and ink!

RadenSudirman

Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Would you kind to share the sources?

Van Kravchenko

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
2 872
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
View attachment 51808

I'm calling it guys, China is a paper tiger and as I said before, what they do is copy the West without understanding what they're doing or for what purpose.

This 'Headquarter' is like that Cyber Polri dude who put on hacker theme video on command post monitors and pretend he is a cyberpolice. The PLA is the same sht, they only want to APPEAR strong from outside, but the inside is empty, hollow.

Like what is this???

-Digital signs borrowed from a clubhouse, and they don't bother to change the text
-Random map of Asia that cannot be used for anything meaningful, why not use the large monitors??

They don't know what they're doing! and this is the guys who are supposed to conquer Asia? I doubt that!

Heck Napoleon has a better functioning headquarter back in 1800, using only paper and ink!
They have Dong Feng and millions of infantry tho 😁

RadenSudirman

Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
They have Dong Feng and millions of infantry tho 😁
Paper Dong Feng and paper infantry. So what if they have millions CCP minions? they gonna swim here? Russia also have "ballistic missiles", where are they now? So far Russian missiles attacks are useless and stupid, China hypothetical attack wouldn't be any better.

Face it, maybe they just simply suck, look scary but actually bark harder than they bite. Perhaps in the real war, they will only punch under their weight as in Sino-Vietnamese War, then call it a quit once they find difficulty.

Lordimperator

Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
1 2,565
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Paper Dong Feng and paper infantry. So what if they have millions CCP minions? they gonna swim here? Russia also have "ballistic missiles", where are they now? So far Russian missiles attacks are useless and stupid, China hypothetical attack wouldn't be any better.

Face it, maybe they just simply suck, look scary but actually bark harder than they bite. Perhaps in the real war, they will only punch under their weight as in Sino-Vietnamese War, then call it a quit once they find difficulty.
Well, then why they are importing Dong Feng ballistic missile?

Van Kravchenko

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
2 872
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

Ship... Give us ship please ... !!

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Tahun 1965,

Indonesia jelas mendapatkan komitmen politik dan juga bantuan teknik dari RRC untuk pengembangan program nuklir/atomic untuk persenjataan militernya. Di tahun itu BATAN mulai mengerjakan proses pengayaan uranium untuk tujuan militer. Disaat yang sama, Indonesia juga berhasil menegosiasikan penggunaan dana rampasan perang Jepang untuk kepentingan pengembangan sistem balistik misil Indonesia dimana Indonesia saat itu berhasil mendapatkan sejumlah roket Kappa dan juga dukungan teknis dari ilmuwan Jepang untuk mengembangkan proyek S, termasuk pengembangan fasilitas peluncuran roket di Pameungpeuk.

Dan di Bulan September, terjadi peristiwa G30S, dimana pemerintah Soekarno jatuh dan proyek bom atom termasuk Balistik misil Indonesia dibatalkan setelahnya.

Imho, Soekarno sebelumnya termasuk menentang penggunaan dan pengembangan program nuklir/bom atom, tapi perang dingin waktu itu mencapai puncaknya termasuk terjadinya krisis Kuba dan ketegangan di Eropa membuat Soekarno mengubah prinsipnya soal senjata nuklir.

Bulan Maret 1966, Nurtanio Dirjen LAPAN saat itu meninggal dunia karena kecelakaan maut pada pesawat modifikasi Aero yang ditumpanginya.

Gua pribadi gak percaya kalau ga ada skenario konspirasi yang terjadi waktu itu

Last edited:

RadenSudirman

Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
1671898401672.png

Merry Christmas everyone, peace for all of you

In this time of joy and celebration ,
I say to you all: that I have forgiven all of you for all past disputes and hurtful words
If you may, forgive me also for every words that I've said that maybe hurtful towards you or make you feel wronged

May God gives us mercy, and that we shall have mercy for each other

Amen

RadenSudirman

Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
It is common to find Indonesian who like to say they don't want Indonesia to be strong, with no strong military, no aircraft carrier, no atomic bomb, etc. They don't think Indonesia has to advance or take the lead against other countries.

I believe that to be the true naive outlook, they think if they act like Indonesia is a small, inferior, submissive country, it is considered a virtue. This poisonous ideology is probably cultivated by our feudalistic society where people are trained since childhood that they are weak, inferior, stupid, don't deserve anything, and should not dream high, as it would ruin the status quo.

If such defeatist mentality persists, we cannot grow and will always be at the mercy of others, not good.

Wild dreams are OK as long as it is achievable, it is OK to want ballistic missile, and it is OK to own nuclear weapon.

JATOSINT 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
4 3,224
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
View attachment 51808

Like what is this???

IMO, I prefer comprehensive official documents/reports/statements, misalnya yang sering dipublish US (govt maupun swasta/think tank) untuk bantu memahami kemampuan cina instead of pictures/videos like this

And I think we can agree that US dan sekutu-sekutu nya gk ngeremehin modernisasi PLA dan diakui juga sebagai calon (or mungkin sudah) near pear di level regional

Tapi ya memang belum teruji beneran di major conflict jadi bisa aja overestimated. Bbrp tahun kedepan juga misalnya akan jadi ujian buat PLAN setelah nambah hullnya kenceng banget bisa gk maintain MRO semuanya

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom