Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
4 1,611
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Hehe...matter of fact, I just restarted Eureka 7. Like a couple hours ago. On episode 4 as I type this.
It's a good series although the ending is too cheesy for my taste. Would be better if only Renton wasn't too much of a crybaby until latter episodes.

GraveDigger388

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
It's a good series although the ending is too cheesy for my taste. Would be better if only Renton wasn't too much of a crybaby until latter episodes.
No spoilers man...haven't gotten around to finishing it. Only ever watched like a quarter of the thing and tgat was long ago.

trishna_amrta

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
An absolutely wonderful rendition of Rasa Sayange that I found:

Prefer this better. Not to mention far better production value. I'm also collecting her Youtube videos.

Youtube is supposed to be about video (visual). If it were merely audio with poster then it better to be in .mp3 site

Var Dracon

Reactions
1 473
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Malaysian MRAP

They called it "kereta perisai" (armored car)

Edit: After closer looks it does not look like MRAP (lack of V hull - the thing that looks like a V hull only apparent near wheel areas, but this may be because it is shaped so to install drive system - below the crew compartmen looks flat). Maybe that's why Malaysian called it armored car. The protection level is STANAG lv 2 for both balistic and mine protection.

Last edited:

Umigami

Experienced member
Indonesia Moderator
Reactions
5 4,826
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Screenshot_20210306-082733_Chrome.jpg

UI saya kok jadi gini ya?

Umigami

Experienced member
Indonesia Moderator
Reactions
5 4,826
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Kalau ditempat saya seperti ini dari awal, ga berubah kecuali theme nya doank

ZfBgYU1.png
Saya lewat HP, itu fitur yg diatas (bold, insert link, insert media, pada gak bisa semua. Quote juga jadi gak enak.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom