this is crunch

Contributor
Reactions
4 633
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
My nephew pondered if he can get accepted into Art department of one University in Yogyakarta, kinda nervous as he is not very confident in his painting skill. Well i give him a piece of advice, maybe if he got rejected, he should take politic course as politic is kind of art too, hearing that he got a heart and maybe would follow my advice.
Another advice for him : If he got rejected, think twice if he want to conquer a country

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Another advice for him : If he got rejected, think twice if he want to conquer a country

Besides painting he just love to do some speech in public and got talent in oratorical skill with some Fiery style. He bring no harm at all

NEKO

Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
3 2,571
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Besides painting he just love to do some speech in public and got talent in oratorical skill with some Fiery style. He bring no harm at all
So he is dope on the mic.

Lets all just hope that he will be accepted to the art department.

RadenSudirman

Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Get a safe backup/ second choice, whatever the degree be it art or anything else. Plan B should be "I will definitely get into this, my family can afford this and I will not regret it". In case no adequate preparation for Plan B is made, then the subsequent effect might be even harder to take, such as having to pay much more for Mandiri or private univ.

Someone didn't prepare well and then failed the entrance exam to get into art program. He still became a successful figure though, just not in a good way.

schuimpjes

Experienced member
Reactions
3 1,406
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
70s and 80s, the world had ‘trend’ of threats, aircraft hijacking. Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) or aligned usually did it; Entebbe, GSG9’s Mogadishu raid, etc were the examples, thanks to Alexandr Sakharovsky.

During that time, the world started to make anti-terror units because of the threat. Angkatan Kepolisian (Polda Metro Jaya actually) did it first in Indonesia with their Gegana, which named after ‘sky’ or gegono in Javanese and their primary mission before was BASRA (pembebasan sandera) mission in airplane after the first airplane hijacking in Indonesia 70s, even before Woyla.

The trend now is diplomatic mission and citizens protection or evacuation abroad. Countries need to press more towards this trend and US already kind of more focus to this recent trend.

Last edited:

RadenSudirman

Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Indonesia itu ibarat cowok halu yang mencambuk dirinya sendiri sambil mengatakan "aku cinta kamu, aku rela sakit demi kamu", padahal itu adalah hal yang tidak berguna dan tidak diperdulikan si cewek yaitu Palestina.

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Pengen masukin Smith & Wesson model 27 atau Colt Phyton classic buat side arm perwira TNI 😎 Moga tembus

RadenSudirman

Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Strategi Rusia sebenarnya tidak seburuk itu, hanya saja secara taktik mereka payah. Ibarat desain rumah sudah baik, tapi kualitas material dan tukangnya payah, maka eksekusinya jadi kurang baik.

RadenSudirman

Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Ukraine.png

Guys anyone understand what these symbolism means? I got it from an Ukrainian book

Van Kravchenko

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
2 872
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
View attachment 56891
Guys anyone understand what these symbolism means? I got it from an Ukrainian book
Wajik = tank
Trapezium dengan kotak = IFV
Trapezium tanpa kotak (ada stickman) = APC

garis 3 sejajar = artileri
Stickman = MG/HMG

The man who draw this must be Steel Fury Kharkov Player

Sorry for meshup words

Kinda like dis,
images (1).png

RadenSudirman

Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Wajik = tank
Trapezium dengan kotak = IFV
Trapezium tanpa kotak (ada stickman) = APC

garis 3 sejajar = artileri
Stickman = MG/HMG

The man who draw this must be Steel Fury Kharkov Player

Sorry for meshup words

Kinda like dis, View attachment 56894
Thank you very much, it seems like it is a mechanized warfare manual

I got it from Ukrainian military manual titled "Science of Winning", however I am not able to read the text

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom