Indonesia Casual Discussion Warkop Indonesia

whatintarnation

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Saudi Arabia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
So, what is the goal then? Agitating the Dutch Government until dead?.
All I want them to do is pay reparations to the victims or their relatives and an official acknowledgement of our true date of independence.

That's it.
I'm sorry, I know this question is little bit personal. I noticed you long time ago, you were a right (I could say almost far-right (Islamist)) in your political view and now you are have a huge change to the left (almost staunch left) at your view here. What pill that you drink? Or "horseshoe theory" applicable to you?.
I've always held these views, I didn't change one bit since the day I joined this forum.

Also I don't really subscribe to the whole "where are you on the political spectrum" thingy

I'm just a simple Muslim guy lol

schuimpjes

Experienced member
Reactions
3 1,406
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
I've always held these views, I didn't change one bit since the day I joined this forum.

Also I don't really subscribe to the whole "where are you on the political spectrum" thingy

I'm just a simple Muslim guy lol
Ok... No permanent friend, only permanent personal view. It's ok btw, but just like inconsistent.

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
When Prabowo visit other countries to prepare another Shopping spree

163261288_10158418863188600_6262179458282716078_n.jpg

Ravager

Contributor
Reactions
3 1,172
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
retno marsudi sama prabowo barengan ke jepang , ngeliat mereka janjiin loan + secara terang terangan janji bakalan produksi 4 kapal dimari , kalo indonesia mesen fregat mereka sebanyak 8 unit , kira kira 30FFM / Mogami class bakalan jadi kuda hitam ?

https://nasional.kompas.com/read/20...han-prabowo-akan-ke-jepang-untuk-pertemuan-22

If this thing was true .... It's nothing but a precursor of changing the quad into pentas...

And honestly .... We do need that standing albeit in more slowly , deliberately yet firm and calculated manner .

trishna_amrta

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
If this thing was true .... It's nothing but a precursor of changing the quad into pentas...

And honestly .... We do need that standing albeit in more slowly , deliberately yet firm and calculated manner .
I don't see it happening at least within the framework of the Quad. There is no doubt that we will (or already❓) joining the Quad, it just under different framework

trishna_amrta

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

FPXAllen

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
4 1,636
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

Yeah, no. We have too many to lose if we join any military alliance. For the time being at least, where every country involved in the region's brouahaha still holding back from pulling the trigger.

What it will signify, should the deal got through, is that it will become a milestone for Japan defense industries since this was unimaginable just ten years ago. While they still have to adjust many things to increase their competitiveness in international market, but it's not beyond the realm of possibilities anymore to see, say, Mitsubishi offers an upgrade package for F-16s or ASM-3A supersonic long range AShM.

Top Bottom