Arab Moderator
Morocco Moderator
Reactions
16 4,383
Nation of residence
Norway
Nation of origin
Moroco
That list is old and many countries in that list have either withrawed their recognition, or recognized moroccan land. And btw this is old recognitions that took place decades ago, not in 2021.

do you think they will get independence in 2022? If your answer is yes then how?

CEZAYIRLI

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Algeria
That list is old and many countries in that list have either withrawed their recognition, or recognized moroccan land. And btw this is old recognitions that took place decades ago, not in 2021.

do you think they will get independence in 2022? If your answer is yes then how?
"If your answer is yes then how?"
The Sahrawi Army is in full fledge war and intends to kill as many of the Moroccan army soldiers as possible. They know that the Moroccan army is not ready for war.

The Sahrawis fight for their country the Western Sahara.

The Moroccans fight for a foreign land that they know will serve only to enrich the king and his family, while they'll remain poorer and poorer every year.

Typical group of Moroccan soldiers during their June 2021 training with US Marines:
1641155479680.png

Last edited:

Knowledgeseeker

Experienced member
Arab Moderator
Morocco Moderator
Reactions
16 4,383
Nation of residence
Norway
Nation of origin
Moroco
"If your answer is yes then how?"
The Sahrawi Army is in full fledge war and intends to kill as many of the Moroccan army soldiers as possible. They know that the Moroccan army is not ready for war.

The Sahrawis fight for their country the Western Sahara.

The Moroccans fight for a foreign land that they know will serve only to enrich the king and his family, while they'll remain poorer and poorer every year.

Typical group of Moroccan soldiers during their June 2021 training with US Marines:
View attachment 37960
But polisario have tried for over 70 years and they failed miserably. Even in 2021 they did not even gain one meter of land. I dont think they will get any independence any time soon. The sahrawis would have to live together with the people of the kingdom, while the polisario millitia might join the ranks of algerian army?

CEZAYIRLI

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Algeria
But polisario have tried for over 70 years and they failed miserably. Even in 2021 they did not even gain one meter of land. I dont think they will get any independence any time soon. The sahrawis would have to live together with the people of the kingdom, while the polisario millitia might join the ranks of algerian army?
"The sahrawis would have to live together with the people of the kingdom"

Why would the Sahrawis accept to live under foreign rule ?
What do you think if Algeria annexed Morocco, would the Moroccans accept to live under Algerian rule ?

Knowledgeseeker

Experienced member
Arab Moderator
Morocco Moderator
Reactions
16 4,383
Nation of residence
Norway
Nation of origin
Moroco
"The sahrawis would have to live together with the people of the kingdom"

Why would the Sahrawis accept to live under foreign rule ?
What do you think if Algeria annexed Morocco, would the Moroccans accept to live under Algerian rule ?
Its not foreign rule. Moroccans are arab, amazigh, sous, sahrawi and many more groups. We both know the historical context of that land, and how the muslims gave «bayaah» to the sultan. Most of sahrawis also live in the city of layouune. If we compare numbers then we see that the minority of sahrawis is either a soldier of polisario, or live in the tindouf camps. Its also reported that many sahrawis want to escape from the camp, but are not allowed by the polisario, and algerian millitary. Sattelite pictures show that they are barricaded.

Ravenman

Contributor
Reactions
1 1,528
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
OMG. You guys again.

Both Morocco and Algeria are great nations with smart and good people. A peacedeal or a alliance between Morocco and Algeria would scare the shit out of Egypt, Israel, France, Spain and the US.

The Sahara desert is not worth a war between these two brothercountries.

Knowledgeseeker

Experienced member
Arab Moderator
Morocco Moderator
Reactions
16 4,383
Nation of residence
Norway
Nation of origin
Moroco
OMG. You guys again.

Both Morocco and Algeria are great nations with smart and good people. A peacedeal or a alliance between Morocco and Algeria would scare the shit out of Egypt, Israel, France, Spain and the US.

The Sahara desert is not worth a war between these two brothercountries.
Alliance between morocco and algeria is the west biggest fear. Thats why they do everything in their way to create and keep problems for the long run.

CEZAYIRLI

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Algeria
Alliance between morocco and algeria is the west biggest fear. Thats why they do everything in their way to create and keep problems for the long run.
For 70 years, those who ruled Morocco have always been close to Israel, and helped Israel win its wars against the Arabs.

1641163759184.png

Its not foreign rule. Moroccans are arab, amazigh, sous, sahrawi and many more groups. We both know the historical context of that land, and how the muslims gave «bayaah» to the sultan. Most of sahrawis also live in the city of layouune. If we compare numbers then we see that the minority of sahrawis is either a soldier of polisario, or live in the tindouf camps. Its also reported that many sahrawis want to escape from the camp, but are not allowed by the polisario, and algerian millitary. Sattelite pictures show that they are barricaded.
Why should the Sahara people pledge allegiance to a foreign leader "the Moroccan sultan" when he will rip them off from their natural resources in the same way he did to the Moroccan people.
The Moroccan people are the poorest in the whole Arab world.

Knowledgeseeker

Experienced member
Arab Moderator
Morocco Moderator
Reactions
16 4,383
Nation of residence
Norway
Nation of origin
Moroco
For 70 years, those who ruled Morocco have always been close to Israel, and helped Israel win its wars against the Arabs.

View attachment 37965

Why should the Sahara people pledge allegiance to a foreign leader "the Moroccan sultan" when he will rip them off from their natural resources in the same way he did to the Moroccan people.
The Moroccan people are the poorest in the whole Arab world.
Morocco poorest in the arab world? Stop reading algeria tsa channel😂 I dont see anyone standing in long queue for milk and oil like in algeria. This is not any insult against my algerian brothers, but its so horrible to see their condition while they have so much gas!

CEZAYIRLI

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Algeria
Morocco poorest in the arab world? Stop reading algeria tsa channel😂 I dont see anyone standing in long queue for milk and oil like in algeria. This is not any insult against my algerian brothers, but its so horrible to see their condition while they have so much gas!
All UN stats show Morocco among the worst countries in the Arab world when it comes to the country's achievements in basic aspects of human development: health, knowledge and standard of living.

Out of despair, you keep comparing your country Morocco to Algeria.
There is nothing here to compare, Algeria is the most advanced country in Africa both economically and militarily.

Last edited:

Knowledgeseeker

Experienced member
Arab Moderator
Morocco Moderator
Reactions
16 4,383
Nation of residence
Norway
Nation of origin
Moroco
All UN stats show Morocco among the worst countries in the Arab world when it comes to the country's achievements in basic aspects of human development: health, knowledge and standard of living.

Out of despair, you keep comparing your country Morocco to Algeria.
There is nothing here to compare, Algeria is the most advanced country in Africa both economically and militarily.

Morocco is not the poorest arab country. Im not comparing it but atleast morocco dont have problem with food suplies like morocco. Can you show me any proof that algeria is the most advanced country in africa both economically and millitarily? I can mention you 2 countries just of what i have in top of my mind. Economically south africa, and millitarily egypt??

CEZAYIRLI

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Algeria
Morocco is not the poorest arab country. Im not comparing it but atleast morocco dont have problem with food suplies like morocco. Can you show me any proof that algeria is the most advanced country in africa both economically and millitarily? I can mention you 2 countries just of what i have in top of my mind. Economically south africa, and millitarily egypt??
You are on the wrong side.
The Algerian army venerates the Quran and the Chouhada when preparing for combat, while the Moroccan army venerates the king and his allies the Yahoudis.
You are welcome to join us, bro.

1641231452338.png

Last edited:
K

KinksLayer

made an account just to reply to this lol.
too many lies and characterizations there so i'll just address a few that stuck with me :

1/ the US isn't the only country recognizing morocco's sovereignty, there are 20+ countries other than the US.

2/ the 23 "political" prisoners from the Gdim Izik fiasco.
here's a YT link showing the "political" prisoners in action (trigger warning, some might consider it gore)

3/ are you seriously still saying that Sultana Khaya is an activist after the revelations from separatist sahrawis (not even pro unity sahrawis that could be dismissed)

4/ about the second post, here's what the EU says about the benefits of the free trade agreement on the people of the sahara :

The 2021 report shows that the Agreement is being implemented smoothly, and that the Agreement is resulting in benefits for Western Sahara and its population as exports to the EU and employment figures show a continuing and moderate increasing trend, which to a large extent can be considered as due to the granting of the tariff preferences under the Agreement.
Source from the european comssion's website

5/ about the referendum or war post, the referendum option is dead, has been since at least 2000 (in a UNSG report) so a political solution is the only way out.
morocco offered an autonomy plan everyone agrees its credible, algeria refused it without providing any alternatives.
as for the war option, we both know it won't change anything, the polisario can't do apart from military comuniqués (400+ so far, without a picture or video lol)

6/about the green washing post, please explain to me what makes providing clean and cheap energy to people and businesses of the saharaa a bad thing? i just don't see it tbh.

CEZAYIRLI

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Algeria
made an account just to reply to this lol.
too many lies and characterizations there so i'll just address a few that stuck with me :

1/ the US isn't the only country recognizing morocco's sovereignty, there are 20+ countries other than the US.

2/ the 23 "political" prisoners from the Gdim Izik fiasco.
here's a YT link showing the "political" prisoners in action (trigger warning, some might consider it gore)

3/ are you seriously still saying that Sultana Khaya is an activist after the revelations from separatist sahrawis (not even pro unity sahrawis that could be dismissed)

4/ about the second post, here's what the EU says about the benefits of the free trade agreement on the people of the sahara :

The 2021 report shows that the Agreement is being implemented smoothly, and that the Agreement is resulting in benefits for Western Sahara and its population as exports to the EU and employment figures show a continuing and moderate increasing trend, which to a large extent can be considered as due to the granting of the tariff preferences under the Agreement.
Source from the european comssion's website

5/ about the referendum or war post, the referendum option is dead, has been since at least 2000 (in a UNSG report) so a political solution is the only way out.
morocco offered an autonomy plan everyone agrees its credible, algeria refused it without providing any alternatives.
as for the war option, we both know it won't change anything, the polisario can't do apart from military comuniqués (400+ so far, without a picture or video lol)

6/about the green washing post, please explain to me what makes providing clean and cheap energy to people and businesses of the saharaa a bad thing? i just don't see it tbh.
Look at yourself in the mirror, your don't look like a Sahrawi, and the Sahrawi doesn't look like a Moroccan. The Western Sahara will be independent with the blood of its martyrs just like the Algerians freed their country from France.

Trump sent Morocco a Tweet, it didn't work well for Morocco, did it.
Soon Israel will be ruling over the Makhzen while the rest of the Moroccan people will be kept in the poorest Moroccan enclaves.

K

KinksLayer

Look at yourself in the mirror, your don't look like a Sahrawi, and the Sahrawi doesn't look like a Moroccan. The Western Sahara will be independent with the blood of its martyrs just like the Algerians freed their country from France.

Trump sent Morocco a Tweet, it didn't work well for Morocco, did it.
Soon Israel will be ruling over the Makhzen while the rest of the Moroccan people will be kept in the poorest Moroccan enclaves.
and a person from algiers looks different than a person from Tamanrasset, is that reason enough to give them independence?
also, did you notice how you brushed off the information i provided just because you didn't like it?

and yes, war played a role in algerian independence, Morocco was there supporting you, before getting back-stabbed..
anyway, that doesn't change the facts, polisario can't even set foot in the buffer zone without getting lit tf up.

Knowledgeseeker

Experienced member
Arab Moderator
Morocco Moderator
Reactions
16 4,383
Nation of residence
Norway
Nation of origin
Moroco
and a person from algiers looks different than a person from Tamanrasset, is that reason enough to give them independence?
also, did you notice how you brushed off the information i provided just because you didn't like it?

and yes, war played a role in algerian independence, Morocco was there supporting you, before getting back-stabbed..
anyway, that doesn't change the facts, polisario can't even set foot in the buffer zone without getting lit tf up.
Idk how long you been here but its almost impossible to communicate with him. He just take his information from the webiste tazz algiers . He is not open for any discussion, dont waste your time. Thank you for contributing with a couple of points tho👍

CEZAYIRLI

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Algeria

Morocco has yet to decide what its borders are:
1) Is the Western Sahara Republic part of Morocco ?
2) Is Western Algeria (Bechar, Tindouf and Oran) part of Morocco ?
3) Is Mauritania part of Morocco ?
4) Are the Spanish enclaves Ceuta and Lellila part of Morocco ?

The Moroccan regime is too unstable and has made many enemies while trying to invade foreign territories that are outside its borders .

In the meantime, the Western Sahara Republic will gain its full independence and the Moroccan people will learn to accept the Western Sahara Republic despite the Makhzen's expansionist plans..

Last edited:

CEZAYIRLI

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Algeria
Morocco has yet to decide what its borders are:
1) Is the Western Sahara Republic part of Morocco ?
2) Is Western Algeria (Bechar, Tindouf and Oran) part of Morocco ?
3) Is Mauritania part of Morocco ?
4) Are the Spanish enclaves Ceuta and Lellila part of Morocco ?

The Moroccan regime is too unstable and has made many enemies while trying to annex foreign territories that are outside its borders.

You wrote:
"war played a role in algerian independence"

War played a role in Algeria's independence ?? More accurate to say that over one million Algerians died for their nation (among them my two uncles) between 1964 and 1962.

CEZAYIRLI

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Algeria

President of Western Sahara Republic inaugurates regional hospital in Dakhla​

SPS 03/01/2022 - 19:07

1641237133089.png

Dakhla (Refugee Camps), 3 January 2022 (SPS) - President of the Republic, Secretary-General of the Polisario Front, Brahim Ghali, inaugurated Monday the regional hospital in the wilaya of Dakhla, the refugee camps, after the rehabilitation and restoration it underwent.

The President of the Republic, toured the hospital and examined the various divisions it contains, including emergency room, otolaryngology and nursing departments and a special department for Covid 19. He received explanations about these departments, how they work, and the services they provide to residents of the wilaya. The hospital is also supported by a ready-made emergency room and two fully equipped ambulances.

The hospital was reformed by Oxfam in collaboration with the Ministry of Public Health and the Ministry of Development and Reconstruction of Liberated Territories.

The President of the Republic embarked Monday on a field visit to the wilaya of Dakhla, during which he observed the progress of service programs provided to the citizen, and inspected the regional facilities in this wilaya.

The President of the Republic was accompanied by Prime Minister Bushraya Hamoudi, Minister of Public Health, Khira Bulahi, Minister of Interior, Mansour Omar, Minister of Water and Environment, Adda Brahim, and Polisario Front representative in France, Mohamed Sidati.

CEZAYIRLI

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Algeria

President Ghali commends Algeria’s firm, principled position on Western Sahara​

1641237265059.png

Shaheed Al Hafed, 1 January 2022 (SPS) - The President of the Sahrawi Arab Democratic Republic (SADR), Secretary-General of the Polisario Front, Brahim Ghali commended the "firm and principled" position of Algeria for the Sahrawi issue and the struggle of the Sahrawi people for self-determination, said the Sahrawi News Agency (SPS) Friday.

In his closing remarks at the Conference of the General Staff of the Sahrawi People's Liberation Army (SPLA), the Sahrawi president praised Algeria for its firm and principled position supporting the right of peoples to self-determination and independence, saying that Algeria supports just causes and oppressed peoples, particularly the Sahrawi people.

"We are proud of our relations with Algeria, a country of pride and dignity," he said.

President Ghali also greeted all brothers, friends and allies of the Sahrawi people and their just cause throughout the world and particularly in Africa, "the continent of struggle against colonialism and apartheid, which will be completely free after the decolonization of the last African colony, Western Sahara.”

062/700

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom