Australia Yet another 'White Paper'.

Old Codger

Reactions
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Australia
I cannot find a link to download a copy of the latest tome on defence and nobody here seems interested, but from what I have read so far it is a "kicking the can down the road" (to 2050?) and hope for the best.

To me the basic problems are coastal defence in the form of the BEST, fastest and longest ranged anti-ship missiles, truck mounted, plus fully prepped desert warfare groups (LOTS) in that 3000 kms of sand and rocks from WA, (the arc of Weipa to Learmonth in fact,) and on to Canberra.
The invaders CANNOT sustain themselves without trucks, stop them and they starve in the desert.

My bet is that as soon as the subject leaves the headliines we will see phuque all being done for well over 10 years.

Probably too late!

OC

Ecderha

Experienced member
Reactions
4 7,724
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
I cannot find a link to download a copy of the latest tome on defence and nobody here seems interested, but from what I have read so far it is a "kicking the can down the road" (to 2050?) and hope for the best.

To me the basic problems are coastal defence in the form of the BEST, fastest and longest ranged anti-ship missiles, truck mounted, plus fully prepped desert warfare groups (LOTS) in that 3000 kms of sand and rocks from WA, (the arc of Weipa to Learmonth in fact,) and on to Canberra.
The invaders CANNOT sustain themselves without trucks, stop them and they starve in the desert.

My bet is that as soon as the subject leaves the headliines we will see phuque all being done for well over 10 years.

Probably too late!

OC

I do not understand what you talking about?

For me this above post look like "secret messaging"

Some times when one person want to send a specific "message" to other person then they use such kind of forums to make post that other side receiving person can get the notification.

Of course post can be seen by anyone from forum, but it does not make sense

Rooxbar

Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
41 1,429
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey

Some times when one person want to send a specific "message" to other person then they use such kind of forums to make post that other side receiving person can get the notification.

:ROFLMAO: It's not a secret spy message. He's talking about this:

PDF here:

Old Codger

Reactions
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Australia

Bulgaria and Turkey eh?

Now i understand.

OC

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom