Çavuşoğlu: Diplomatic level contacts started with Egypt

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Turkey operates in many theatres, and everyone is benefiting from it. No one is losing out from Turkish support. They are not being cheated or manipulated by it.
people projecting how superpowers do foreign politics so they think that is pattern for everybody.

Pantelis

Reactions
Nation of residence
Greece
Nation of origin
Cyprus
Turkey would have never controlled Egypt, instead they would have had a government that geopolitically aligned with Turkey. And if the egyptions have to align with any nation it should be Turkey, not the isrealis, not the europeans. But the Muslim Turks who share a deep culture and history with. A nation where mutual benefit would occur, not exploitation as is happening now under isreali puppet sisi.

Muslims coming together makes europeans and isrealis nervous.
ok :LOL:

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 8,962
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
people projecting how superpowers does foreign politics so they think that is pattern for everybody.

Yes partly but also partly they project their own character. So the greeks will rush to have photo opportunities with the egyptions, while at the same time kill the arab refugees, sinking their boats, living them to starve on empty islands. For self benefit they project the image of friendship, but in reality they have hate and greed in their hearts.

This is not the Turkish way, never has been and never will be. Had we behaved like europeans, half of europe today would speak Turkish and be Muslim. In a way Turkish kindness has cost us big time.

Pantelis

Reactions
Nation of residence
Greece
Nation of origin
Cyprus
Yes partly but also partly they project their own character. So the greeks will rush to have photo opportunities with the egyptions, while at the same time kill the arab refugees, sinking their boats, living them to starve on empty islands. For self benefit they project the image of friendship, but in reality they have hate and greed in their hearts.

This is not the Turkish way, never has been and never will be. Had we behaved like europeans, half of europe today would speak Turkish and be Muslim. In a way Turkish kindness has cost us big time.

You signed an agreement with your own hands and you get money. Instead of complaining, do what we pay. It is not Greece that signed the agreement

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina

you spew common knowledge and any form even loose one of unity based on remote islamic values scares them to ground, does not matter if it is right or wrong.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 8,962
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
you spew common knowledge and any form even loose one of unity based on remote islamic values scares them to ground, does not matter if it is right or wrong.

That's why Muslims should never listen to these Europeans, they have ill intention against the people. While they build themselves the European Union, they want Muslims to stay divided and stay fighting each other so they can come in and steal it all and turn the peoples lives into misery.

This is why its so foolish to see egyptions celebrating against Turkey. Their country is occupied and the one nation who was helping it break free from that they are celebrating against.

I personally don't like the MB, but the reality is the MB was going to break Egypt's occupation and align that nation with Turkey.

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
That's why Muslims should never listen to these Europeans, they have ill intention against the people. While they build themselves the European Union, they want Muslims to stay divided and stay fighting each other so they can come in and steal it all and turn the peoples lives into misery.

This is why its so foolish to see egyptions celebrating against Turkey. Their country is occupied and the one nation who was helping it break free from that they are celebrating against.

I personally don't like the MB, but the reality is the MB was going to break Egypt's occupation and align that nation with Turkey.
Exactly but i wont blame euopeans for that, it is up to muslims how to meddle their own bussiness, there is no justification why there is no bigger and concrete administrative unions among muslim countries where is it natural and easy to do, so something is up to us.
Regarding Mb, we saw in Tunisia and now in Morroco, if i am not wrong. how bad day are, normal political parties that gather more traditional people around themself, Egypt lost historic opportunity to transform into democracy, of course 100 million muslim nation with huge potential to mess around and develope further could not be allowed to do that.

Gamal

Reactions
Nation of residence
Egypt
Nation of origin
Egypt
Do not speak the mouth of the Egyptians. Morsi was an Ikhwan and Egypt's interests are more important than Islam. I am very happy with president sisi as an Egyptian. He integrated Egypt into the international community. I advise you to focus on your own countries. I do' not think you care about the Egyptian people and their life quality.

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Truth hurts, this is not Al Sisi platform where you can make people shut and throw them in jail. We have right to observe and comment in civil manner any event anywhere in world, so in Egypt to.

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
I guess you are talking about turkey
no, topic is indirectly related to Egypt, otherwise there are plenty of other Turks that complain or discuss about various topics in Turkey, something that ordinary egyptian does not have luxury to do so.

M

Manomed

i think there are examples of this in Turkey as well. An elected prime minister was fired in one day, elected mayors too
Tbh I can what I want freely here I don't what kind of propaganda does greeks are eating everyday

M

Manomed

I guess you are talking about turkey
I didn't know turkey persecuted atheists for not believing islam? Egypt is run by a dictator who took the power by Coup Turkey is run by a democratically elected "Autocrat" at least they don't raid my house for talking bad about islam or goverment. We know army would raid your house in egypt If you do any of these. I think this is what happens when half of youır country is still illitierate.

Gamal

Reactions
Nation of residence
Egypt
Nation of origin
Egypt
I didn't know turkey persecuted atheists for not believing islam? Egypt is run by a dictator who took the power by Coup Turkey is run by a democratically elected "Autocrat" at least they don't raid my house for talking bad about islam or goverment. We know army would raid your house in egypt If you do any of these. I think this is what happens when half of youır country is still illitierate.

i think there are examples of this in Turkey as well. An elected prime minister was fired in one day, elected mayors too

what

Experienced member
Reactions
9 6,042
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Can we focus on the relations again and not on a Erdogan / Turkey vs. Sissi / Egypt dick measuring contest?

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,971
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Do not speak the mouth of the Egyptians. Morsi was an Ikhwan and Egypt's interests are more important than Islam. I am very happy with president sisi as an Egyptian. He integrated Egypt into the international community. I advise you to focus on your own countries. I do' not think you care about the Egyptian people and their life quality.

Egyptians have interests?

I doubt it.

Steel

Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Egyptians have interests?

I doubt it.
Egyptian gov has nothing to do with egypt's interests. İt only takes care of gov's persistence and supporters' well being. To obtain this they need power of west and money of gcc. New capital and headquarters despite the powerty makes it appearent. So approchment with epypt is about thrieving relations with uae and saudi. One day we may see all pre conditions will be forgotten as done with Qatar.

Constan

Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Maybe 3 years ago in this forum, I said we should start talking with Egypt again because we need them especially for gas talk. Now look after three years, Erdogan accepted it. I don't give a f*ck about the situation in Egypt and if sisi is a dictator or not and this not my job. I hope the same thing with Israel soon.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,725
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
The airbase without fighterjets is just a civilian airport
No man
There are Tb2's over there
And rumors of korkut as well as hisar systems being deployed recently
Military base are more than fighter jets in a country with no 4th gen fighter jets at all
Rumors indicate that Akinci may also be transfered to the military base over

Follow us on social media

Latest posts

Top Bottom