Contributor
Reactions
3 2,785
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Welcome back..
Thank you !!! wow website looks very good. Conrats to ALL. I am very moved by this. Also i watch CaspianReport today i saw Defencehub image.
TB2.png

Okan

Reactions
2 194
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Mültecilerin son durumu hakkında doyurucu bi yazı. Okumanızı tavsiye ederim

Giorgio

Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Hello world! I am 47 years old fella with some combat experience in south east in turkey. Well if someone is interested i can share my opinion what is combat or more war it is... Because nowadays i see the youngster has a perception of combat as a video game.. You see a drone footage and if is a hit you cheer as a game point... Anyway i am a grumpy old man and i follow defencehub since from beginning..

HTurk

Contributor
Reactions
1 1,203
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Welcome back..

I have a question. Why are users who are accessing the forum via mobile phone banned from posting pictures? In fact, none of the functions mentioned in the top part of the writing box like typing in bold/italic or implementing a picture are working. I can only use the buttons attach files and post reply.

Mis_TR_Like

Contributor
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
25 5,057
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
I have a question. Why are users who are accessing the forum via mobile phone banned from posting pictures? In fact, none of the functions mentioned in the top part of the writing box like using bold/italic or implementing a picture are working. I can only use the buttons attach files and post reply.
Screenshot_20220402-150351_Samsung Internet.jpg

You probably accidentally tapped that button. Tap it again, it should fix the problem.

Follow us on social media

Latest posts

Top Bottom