Experienced member
Germany Correspondent
Reactions
19 8,152
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Someone on Twitter said that back in 2012-2013, their were 3-4 flights coming everyday from Djeddah (Saudi Arabia) with rich businessmen.
They need to apply Turkish laws which they did in Istanbul some years ago by taking off Arabic signs.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think Turkish signs have to be at least three times as big and on top of any foreign language signs.

I_Love_F16

Contributor
France Correspondent
Reactions
10 1,502
Nation of residence
France
Nation of origin
France
They need to apply Turkish laws which they did in Istanbul some years ago by taking off Arabic signs.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think Turkish signs have to be at least three times as big and on top of any foreign language signs.

Don’t know about the law. There are also comments from tourist (Turks who live in Europe) who said that the place didn’t feel like you were in Turkiye but an Arabic country. Either way I’m gonna visit Uzungöl in the next few weeks. Gonna confirm if it’s true and maybe take some pictures.

Ecderha

Experienced member
Reactions
4 7,724
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey

Wrong........................
Follow the WEST

They apply only OWN language............period

Exceptions when there is Building like International Airport, Sea port, Train Station.........Stadium then and ONLY then There are Allowed Multi language signs

Do not sell you Freedom and Country because you want to be GOOD to people which openly say FACK you slave.............here take my money and sell me you soul

Ecderha

Experienced member
Reactions
4 7,724
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
I will ASK you AS I ask few weeks ago about ARAB who said Turkiye MUST follow good behavior and allow Arabs to put signs on own language ..................and many more Arab things.

I ask him to Show me the same ALLOWNESS in his Arab state .................I want to see Turk signs Turk language etc.

What happened is that HE did not provide because there were NON. IT is not allowed in Arab state such things...........especially Turkish

So please be REAL here stop THINKING about backward people which only WANT and COMPLAIN when come in Turkiye .
They DO behave BADLY to Turks and when come to them in Arab state they do NOT apply the same

CAN_TR

Contributor
Reactions
10 4,934
Nation of residence
Austria
Nation of origin
Turkey
They are buying Trabzon bit by bit, Arabic signs everywhere on restaurants, traffic signs... if you ask the people they are "Nationalists".

Trabzon Türkiye'nin T´sidir :ROFLMAO:

Fuzuli NL

Experienced member
Germany Correspondent
Reactions
19 8,152
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Wrong........................
Follow the WEST

They apply only OWN language............period

Exceptions when there is Building like International Airport, Sea port, Train Station.........Stadium then and ONLY then There are Allowed Multi language signs

Do not sell you Freedom and Country because you want to be GOOD to people which openly say FACK you slave.............here take my money and sell me you soul
No.
Here in Germany a lot of signs are in Arabic which are bigger than the German writing.
Also many shops with Turkish alphabet characters.
Turkiye has its rules and it should apply them accordingly.

I_Love_F16

Contributor
France Correspondent
Reactions
10 1,502
Nation of residence
France
Nation of origin
France
They are buying Trabzon bit by bit, Arabic signs everywhere on restaurants, traffic signs... if you ask the people they are "Nationalists".

Trabzon Türkiye'nin T´sidir :ROFLMAO:

They’re nationalist as long as money isn’t involved.

I_Love_F16

Contributor
France Correspondent
Reactions
10 1,502
Nation of residence
France
Nation of origin
France
No.
Here in Germany a lot of signs are in Arabic which are bigger than the German writing.
Also many shops with Turkish alphabet characters.
Turkiye has its rules and it should apply them accordingly.

And this is a bad thing. People should respect the country they live in. They must submit to the country’s culture and law. If foreigners comes to live in Turkiye, they must learn the language and adapt themselves to Turkish culture. Same for every other country. It is nothing but disrespectful to live in a foreign country and put everything in your native language.

Fuzuli NL

Experienced member
Germany Correspondent
Reactions
19 8,152
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
And this is a bad thing. People should respect the country they live in. They must submit to the country’s culture and law. If foreigners comes to live in Turkiye, they must learn the language and adapt themselves to Turkish culture. Same for every other country. It is nothing but disrespectful to live in a foreign country and put everything in your native language.
Then there has to be clear guidelines which should be implemented.
That was done in Gaziantep and in some areas of Istanbul.
If the purpose is attracting rich Arab tourists, it still could be done with the smaller Arabic writings under the Turkish ones.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,822
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
If Gala fans are crying about the Putin chants how about the chants they done where they said Osama bin laden go bomb kadikoy.

Hypocrites.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom