Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,934
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Looting reminds me of the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina. Was nowhere near as deadly but the government response was also fairly sloppy.

Police and volunteers are also pretty restrained in violence against looters and criminals, I would have expected several of them to be in WAY worse shape.

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
60 29,346
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

ForEDSRWAAA-Rma

Fuzuli NL

Experienced member
Germany Correspondent
Reactions
20 8,276
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
There are some other posts of shots to trucks and even the windows of the trucks being smashed. Now they are looking for holes to run like rats and I cannot accept that the bastards who are caught are only beaten and finally sent to a warm prison.
Put them all in a house then fucking blow it to oblivion.

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
78 10,726
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
TİP MP Ahmet Şık: "The logic of such a sacralized understanding of the state is wrong. Everyone should question this. In the wake of this picture, everyone should engrave in their minds that it is right and legitimate to be an enemy of such a state"

It was clear that some, but not all, of this lootings were highly suspicious and organized. (I'm referring to road blockings) after many of whom fell down the stairs yesterdar, this creature expressed his regret and expectation in the same words. A few months ago, the same MP had made statements that drew reactions, such as that this state should be destroyed. When I see these MPs, I get the feeling that our soldiers are fighting in vain in the mountains.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 9,009
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
TİP MP Ahmet Şık: "The logic of such a sacralized understanding of the state is wrong. Everyone should question this. In the wake of this picture, everyone should engrave in their minds that it is right and legitimate to be an enemy of such a state"

It was clear that some, but not all, of this lootings were highly suspicious and organized. (I'm referring to road blockings) after many of whom fell down the stairs yesterdar, this creature expressed his regret and expectation in the same words. A few months ago, the same MP had made statements that drew reactions, such as that this state should be destroyed. When I see these MPs, I get the feeling that our soldiers are fighting in vain in the mountains.

Ask yourself why communists can openly and comfortably state such things with no repercussions, but someone else calls someone a fool and goes to jail? In a secular republic all religions can freely flourish, in a communist one all religions will be put under the boot and crushed.

We are watching Turkish security forces slapping, kicking and beating some syrian refugees for looting. Its very possible that some of these syrians have nothing and having found themselves in such a desperate situation looked to loot. Even then many of us don't feel the need to condemn it. I suspect that many of us know that the rule of law should be applied, arrested, charged in a court of law and then sentenced, yet we are quite happy to see these thieves getting slapped about and physically abused.

Yet these pigs working to destroy the state openly calling for its destruction, nothing happens to them? I rather see these pigs get kicked in 1000 times before i see the syrian looter. The syrian looter is either desperate or opportunistic and when all is said and done his looting is not going to have lasting effects. But these mp's these so called journalists, these agents are a real danger to not only Turkiye but the entire region.

Turkish people need to wake up before its too late.

Chocopie

Contributor
South Korea Correspondent
Reactions
33 1,924
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
South Korea
Looting reminds me of the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina. Was nowhere near as deadly but the government response was also fairly sloppy.

Police and volunteers are also pretty restrained in violence against looters and criminals, I would have expected several of them to be in WAY worse shape.
These looters and scammers are scum and I understand all the anger and outrage by beating the crap out of them.

But unpopular opinion: I don‘t think it‘s right that police and state authority use violence against these criminals in custody. Sticking to the law helps upholding civil order and morale. Every human being even as low as these guys has basic rights.
And I’m by no means a woke social justice worker or vegan tree hugging peacenick 😉

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 9,009
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
These looters and scammers are scum and I understand all the anger and outrage by beating the crap out of them.

But unpopular opinion: I don‘t think it‘s right that police and state authority use violence against these criminals in custody. Sticking to the law helps upholding civil order and morale. Every human being even as low as these guys has basic rights.
And I’m by no means a woke social justice worker or vegan tree hugging peacenick 😉

Honestly i'm of the same opinion but at the same time i don't feel sad seeing these thieves getting kicked in. Its a weird position to be in.

I suspect these thieves having got their heads kicked in by the state will only further their criminality in the future. Because i dont see these criminals having any more love for the country pre head kicking.

Desperate people with no prospects or future who were already prone to extreme criminality, just future trouble.

But the blame has to rest of AK party for what could be 13 million mena types to flood a nation that didn't even have enough work for her own rapidly increasing population. A recipe for disaster.

If Turkiye had to allow 10+ million people into the country, they should have done a deal with China to move the Uyghurs to Turkiye.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom