Contributor
France Correspondent
Reactions
10 1,520
Nation of residence
France
Nation of origin
France
These looters and scammers are scum and I understand all the anger and outrage by beating the crap out of them.

But unpopular opinion: I don‘t think it‘s right that police and state authority use violence against these criminals in custody. Sticking to the law helps upholding civil order and morale. Every human being even as low as these guys has basic rights.
And I’m by no means a woke social justice worker or vegan tree hugging peacenick 😉

I agree, police need to set the example.

Baryshx

Contributor
Reactions
8 2,037
Website
www.twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Bu alçak soysuzlara yapılması gereken muamele bu değil. Çünkü bu onlara bir hediye gibidir.

Ne yapılması gerektiği belli ve o yapılması gereken için de herhangi bir video çekmeye gerek yok.

There is a state of emergency anyway, there is no need to take them in, you just kill them and move on. Unforgivable behavior.

As a country we are too soft in such situations, that's why they dare.

Fuzuli NL

Experienced member
Germany Correspondent
Reactions
20 8,263
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey

Asena_great

Contributor
Reactions
13 1,487
This news is a lie. My sources in the field confirmed the allegations.
Correction: No rape. They just did prostitution.

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

@TR_123456 abi he accused me of being Assad agent then when i ask where is his proof and waited but he could show me any

FojshH1WIAAD_9P

@TR_123456 i post this tweets showing government sending Syrians and afghans to girls dormitory and the students are suffering from sexual harassment/rape. as you can see in his quote, he claims by his source that there was no rape and they are prostitute again with no evidence. this guy walk around and call anyone who don't like names

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
78 10,702
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
View attachment 53995

View attachment 53996

View attachment 53997

View attachment 53998

@TR_123456 abi he accused me of being Assad agent then when i ask where is his proof and waited but he could show me any

FojshH1WIAAD_9P

@TR_123456 i post this tweets showing government sending Syrians and afghans to girls dormitory and the students are suffering from sexual harassment/rape. as you can see in his quote, he claims by his source that there was no rape and they are prostitute again with no evidence. this guy walk around and call anyone who don't like names
Now that the evidence has come out, there is something very strange that I cannot understand. The Chp deputy immediately goes to the girls' dormitory upon hearing about the incident, makes a press statement in front of the dormitory, ensures that the people gathered there disperse, and even goes on TV and says that the report is unfounded. In this case, the Zafer Party is criticizing Akp's incompetence there and trying to publicize the problem it has created. But the deputy of the main opposition party immediately goes to the scene and makes contrary statements.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 8,997
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Now that the evidence has come out, there is something very strange that I cannot understand. The Chp deputy immediately goes to the girls' dormitory upon hearing about the incident, makes a press statement in front of the dormitory, ensures that the people gathered there disperse, and even goes on TV and says that the report is unfounded. In this case, the Zafer Party is criticizing Akp's incompetence there and trying to publicize the problem it has created. But the deputy of the main opposition party immediately goes to the scene and makes contrary statements.

To me its looked like for a while that most of the major parties are working together. Look at CHP and how they have operated these past 20 years, they couldn't have made it easier for AK party.

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
78 10,702
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
To me its looked like for a while that most of the major parties are working together. Look at CHP and how they have operated these past 20 years, they couldn't have made it easier for AK party.
Especially in local municipal councils, they are all arm in arm. 'Jobs' are shared according to the arithmetic in the council. Most of us already know what is going on in these zoning and housing affairs. However, it seemed very strange to me that the main opposition party deputy tried to cover up such an incident.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 8,997
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Especially in local municipal councils, they are all arm in arm. 'Jobs' are shared according to the arithmetic in the council. Most of us already know what is going on in these zoning and housing affairs. However, it seemed very strange to me that the main opposition party deputy tried to cover up such an incident.

Basically they got the nation trapped in a Hegelian dialectic. It allows the clan to remain in power indefinitely irrespective of which major party wins. When AK party has finally burnt out their image, its ok CHP can move in for another 10 to 20 years, rinse and repeat.

AK party have failed in every direction we look, yet what does the leader of CHP do? He goes and meets with prominant pkk supporters and haters of Turkiye. Thats too obvious, they are mostly all members of the same fraternal orders. Probably all freemasons.

same shit when babacan goes after baykar, its reverse psychology. Its not about him getting votes its about making the nation moves towards AK party since Baykar is seen as a hero company by most of the nation. He could have gone after a thousand other corrupt people and companies affilated to AK party which we all know are corrupt and theiving, but he didnt.

Its just too obvious.

The CHP guy being put in jail over calling someone a fool is also intentional he's being turned into a hero on purpose. Its to gain clout and reputation, when he's just another political grifter whose affiliated to all the same enemies of the republic. He may be the next guy whose been picked to rule Turkiye for 20 years down the line.

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
78 10,702
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Fos4-UKWYAAqY_w

Fotd_jsXEAAV-9O

tarikats start propaganda that the earthquake is god's will and those people were destined to die this quote from Atatürk is fitting answer
This bigotry is an epidemic not only in our country but in almost all Muslim countries. Many bigots from Arab countries and Asia, whose beards I shit on, have resorted to similar dishonor. Even other religious people in these countries had to issue fatwas saying that these claims are very wrong and religiously flawed.

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
60 29,292
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
View attachment 53995

View attachment 53996

View attachment 53997

View attachment 53998

FojshH1WIAAD_9P

1) I did not accuse you of being an Assad agent. I just threw stones at those who argue that we should support the Assad regime. However, since it hurts so much, it looks like you are supporting the Assad regime.

2) In the light of what I heard from the Gendarme on the field, I said that there was no rape, but only prostitution.
By the way, the woman whose video I saw was not complaining about her condition at all.

That's why I advise you to keep this nonsense to yourself.

Correction: Stop breaking down the main idea I wrote down and making silly inferences. I already pointed out the pro-Assad Syrians in my first message.

Last edited:

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom